Author Topic: Another "Confession of Fire" from Tanner  (Read 621 times)

Triple OG Rapsodie

Re: Another "Confession of Fire" from Tanner
« Reply #15 on: April 29, 2011, 11:42:14 AM »
^No lol. Obviously wasn't actually Ben. But when you get out of character, you've failed. :D

you kept making posts calling out the alias. What did you expect? This is the only alias you've ever gone after (not even all the lame ones) so you obviously have feelings involved

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2011, 11:45:21 AM »
^No lol. Obviously wasn't actually Ben. But when you get out of character, you've failed. :D

you kept making posts calling out the alias. What did you expect? This is the only alias you've ever gone after (not even all the lame ones) so you obviously have feelings involved

Your opinion is void though. If I went digging, I could pull 1000 of your posts talking about people "catching feelings". You're almost as bad a troll as he is an alias.

You come across as you catching feelings that someone is going against you lol. & uhhh yeah, naturally I said something to this one, because this alias called me out lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2011, 01:29:47 PM »

Your opinion is void though. If I went digging, I could pull 1000 of your posts talking about people "catching feelings". You're almost as bad a troll as he is an alias.

You come across as you catching feelings that someone is going against you lol. & uhhh yeah, naturally I said something to this one, because this alias called me out lol.

The difference is you're not a troll. Never been one. The whole forum is through with Tanner and you're calling everyone clowns over this. Yet you were cool when everyone was back at DBA and before Tanner made you admin. It's over, stop getting emotionally evolved.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 05:45:39 PM »

The difference is you're not a troll. Never been one. The whole forum is through with Tanner and you're calling everyone clowns over this. Yet you were cool when everyone was back at DBA and before Tanner made you admin. It's over, stop getting emotionally evolved.

I still am cool with everyone. Except for the herb behind the Ben alias; but those are reasons beyond this alias lol. The only way you wouldn't still be cool is if you're actually getting your emotions involved considering I didn't call you out, you came at me making threads & shit lol.

Out of all these topics in Tha-G Spot, I made one just informing everyone that DBA was shut down, then you guys took it as if I was complaining in that thread lmao. Other than that, you're the one still talking about it. Pretty simple, just drop it & it'll stop getting talked about lol.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2011, 09:54:35 PM »
you called pretty much everyone in the g spot clowns. I'd say that's taking it personal.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 30, 2011, 01:13:36 AM »
you called pretty much everyone in the g spot clowns. I'd say that's taking it personal.

Alright fine lol. I guess we'll make a new forum rule. "If you call somebody an degrading name, it's 110% caused by taking things too personally".

I guess this entire forum, from top to bottom, is a bunch of over-emotional girls lol.

SCREWFACE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2011, 01:49:25 AM »
lol why do u feel the need to constantly defend yourself cham

man up and stop being a bitch

Portugoal

« Reply #22 on: April 30, 2011, 01:59:39 AM »
I guess this entire forum, from top to bottom, is a bunch of over-emotional girls lol.

Funny you say that.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 30, 2011, 09:34:56 AM »

Funny you say that.

Me included, of course. Everybody says offensive things to someone else at some point.

You going to tell me you've never once talked down to somebody else here? Shit, if you threw a "faggot" or "bitch" at the end of what I just quoted from you, you'd be a shining example lol.

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: January 08, 2012, 05:59:38 PM »

Funny you say that.

Me included, of course.

LMAO...i missed that