Author Topic: IS EVERY FUCKING RAPPER GANG BANGING NOW DAYS OR WHAT!!!!  (Read 735 times)

MUHFUKKA

Re: IS EVERY FUCKING RAPPER GANG BANGING NOW DAYS OR WHAT!!!!
« Reply #30 on: January 08, 2012, 12:42:05 PM »
even though that shit has bad news (hate crime) written all over it, if tan tan really brings his fairy ass within a 15 minute drive of me ill be there. not even trying to flex nuts and say im the baddest motherfucker alive but i can guarantee that little boy would change his mind when he saw me

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2012, 12:46:06 PM »
he said he was in LA and that he was willin 2 meet u on ur turf........he called u out in the thread n u brushed it off. either accept the challenge or dont, but dont act like ur accepting it in a thread that he's not even active in, and then pussy out in the actual thread he made callin u out. come on, now.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2012, 12:50:25 PM »
the fuck are you talking about? i was in san jose away from a computer all day yesterday and i live a good 7 hours north of la. this shit is ridiculous i have nothing to prove to you or tanners bitch ass but if he really wants to come up here then he can go ahead and do that

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2012, 02:21:08 PM »
LOL, son is literally a Jewish boy from a rich area near Hollywood, living with his parents & he's tryna say what's cool & not cool in gang related areas. Also giving passes on who can say blood & claim blood & who can't.

1. You're not gang related.
2. You have no say.
3. You're a wigger.

again with the dicklicking lies...first of all, i'm nowhere near hollywood. secondly, i kick it on gang turf every day of my life and have good homies from rolling 60s. our recording studio is dead in the center of the ghettoest area in the sfv, on canoga and sherman way. u wouldnt know about the v, since ur probably sheltered in some college neighborhood with ur nerd ass friends, so u just go by what u hear everyone else sayin....really, son, ur a puny little white kid who looks like he sucks dick on his spare time and u live on the other coast. try not to speak on what u dont know...it simply makes u sound gayer than u already are.

"I kick it on gang turf everyday". Yeah, I'll occasionally go to Jamaica Ave. in Queens (near where 50 grew up) to buy shit. I've even gone to Rucker Park in Harlem because there was some big tournament over there & my boy was playing in it. I guess I'm a grown ass blood now. I should take offense to Lil' Wayne claiming it too.

You're so fake, man. It's unreal.

Sccit

« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2012, 02:25:24 PM »
LOL, son is literally a Jewish boy from a rich area near Hollywood, living with his parents & he's tryna say what's cool & not cool in gang related areas. Also giving passes on who can say blood & claim blood & who can't.

1. You're not gang related.
2. You have no say.
3. You're a wigger.

again with the dicklicking lies...first of all, i'm nowhere near hollywood. secondly, i kick it on gang turf every day of my life and have good homies from rolling 60s. our recording studio is dead in the center of the ghettoest area in the sfv, on canoga and sherman way. u wouldnt know about the v, since ur probably sheltered in some college neighborhood with ur nerd ass friends, so u just go by what u hear everyone else sayin....really, son, ur a puny little white kid who looks like he sucks dick on his spare time and u live on the other coast. try not to speak on what u dont know...it simply makes u sound gayer than u already are.

"I kick it on gang turf everyday". Yeah, I'll occasionally go to Jamaica Ave. in Queens (near where 50 grew up) to buy shit. I've even gone to Rucker Park in Harlem because there was some big tournament over there & my boy was playing in it. I guess I'm a grown ass blood now. I should take offense to Lil' Wayne claiming it too.

You're so fake, man. It's unreal.

how much do u love my nuts, boy? i can give a shit less about ur gayass new york hoods, u wouldnt last 5 seconds on sherman way...and if ur collar was popped like in that picture, u would definitely get raped.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 08, 2012, 02:55:42 PM »
^Yeah, change the subject. Admit defeat, child.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: January 08, 2012, 02:57:29 PM »
^the topic is: ur a bitch

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: January 08, 2012, 03:39:15 PM »
nikky you gay

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: January 08, 2012, 06:08:11 PM »
nikky you gay

Watch out, B. He stands on the same turf as the baddest gangstas in California. Not with them or in alliance with them. Just where they have physically stood at one point or another throughout the history of time.

I mean, I'm sure there was some small battle in the Civil War or something where I live. I guess that practically makes me a Civil War veteran.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 06:10:37 PM by Chamillitary Click; #TeamBox »