Author Topic: JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS  (Read 621 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:JAY LENO RACIST AGAINST MEXICANS
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2003, 04:25:08 PM »
This is the second time I've agreed with SGV...

min0rity

« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2003, 05:25:20 PM »

NEVER EVER use the word chink in you lifetime again you fucking spic....no wonder you  wetbacks always get punked out...btw quit your bullshit crying....leno makes fun of EVERY RACE..including his own...i've seen him do it..but its just a fucking joke you pussy now shut the fuck up
the foo had no right to say chink...but u shouldve been the bigger man and fought racism with brains...u fuckin dumbass...how the fuck are u gonna basically say its wrong to say a racist term towards asians then turn around and be racist towards another race?...fuckin hypocrite...FUCK U...and how do latinos get punked?...by who?...u jackass...u need to take ur own advice and shut the fuck up...cuz u really look like an idiot

man i see what you're saying about fighting racism with BRAINS..but man fuck that..i've tried that all my life....its a two way street ......first of all, ain't nobody EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT RACISM..this fool got ignorant for no reason so i'm getting ignorant with him dumbass...naw FUCK U...latinos do get punked out here A LOT...i don't know where u from...i remember this one spic snitched on me just cuz he lost a fight.....now i ain't saying ALL wetbacks get punked out but from what i've seen...a lot of them r bitches jackass...now shut the fuck up

p.s. now who is the REAL hypocrite??? mannn if you don't want to hear racist slurs then tell your boy to calm his ass down..otherwise don't expect me to bite my tongue...

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2003, 05:49:29 PM »
^^^ Watch out for the tough guy.

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2003, 05:51:16 PM »

man i see what you're saying about fighting racism with BRAINS..but man fuck that..i've tried that all my life....its a two way street ......first of all, ain't nobody EVEN TRYING TO FIGHT RACISM..this fool got ignorant for no reason so i'm getting ignorant with him dumbass...naw FUCK U...latinos do get punked out here A LOT...i don't know where u from...i remember this one spic snitched on me just cuz he lost a fight.....now i ain't saying ALL wetbacks get punked out but from what i've seen...a lot of them r bitches jackass...now shut the fuck up

p.s. now who is the REAL hypocrite??? mannn if you don't want to hear racist slurs then tell your boy to calm his ass down..otherwise don't expect me to bite my tongue...

Ignorance at it's finest

min0rity

« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2003, 05:56:41 PM »
this is what i've learn today from this thread...

its OKAY for a mexican to call asian a chink but when that asian calls the mexican spic then its a national tragedy....hmmmmm and who says that blacks are the most hated race in america??

oh yeah to engle-rock = "you define ignorance"
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 05:57:46 PM by drunken_mastenori »

Woodrow

« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2003, 06:45:53 PM »

its OKAY for a mexican to call asian a chink but when that asian calls the mexican spic then its a national tragedy....hmmmmm and who says that blacks are the most hated race in america??

I define Ignorance?

Let's take a look at the meaning of ignorance:
"The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

Now lets take a look at the meaning of Racism:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to other

As you can see, Racism=Ignorance

How can I define Ignorance? Have I used a racial slur twards a group of people? No. You have on the other hand... I'll let everybody else be the judge.

When you use a racial epithet aginst a person, it brings you down to their level, and makes you look pathetic. Example: this post.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 06:47:36 PM by Engel-Rock »

S.G.V.

« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2003, 07:48:39 PM »

listen here genious...to me u have no validity...i no longer will take a word u say serious...u have just shown everyone how unintelligent u r...where do u live?...i live in l.a. the epicenter of latinos...i only see latinos get punked by other latinos...i see more asians and gettin bitched around...so chill...unless u wanna come to l.a. and tell one of my ese homies that hes a spic and a wetback and watch how u will get served up like a dog at dinner...i said that foo had no right to call asians chinks...hes an idiot...hes proven that already...but u not only stooped to his level...but u also made urself look ten times dumber...u really dont know a damn thing...i suggest u go back n educate urself before u ever think of callin latinos Spics/Wetbacks just as "retaliation"...imbecil...

min0rity

« Reply #37 on: January 27, 2003, 08:09:23 PM »

I define Ignorance?

Let's take a look at the meaning of ignorance:
"The condition of being uneducated, unaware, or uninformed."

Now lets take a look at the meaning of Racism:
The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to other

As you can see, Racism=Ignorance

How can I define Ignorance? Have I used a racial slur twards a group of people? No. You have on the other hand... I'll let everybody else be the judge.

When you use a racial epithet aginst a person, it brings you down to their level, and makes you look pathetic. Example: this post.

you quoted all of my post and put "ignorance at its finest" how the fuck me getting into a fight with a spic is ignorance??? how is me using my brain all of my life to fight racism is ignorance?? dude shut the fuck up...you're just mad i don't like your government...get a life and stop following me around everywhere i post ignorant fuck
« Last Edit: January 27, 2003, 08:09:56 PM by drunken_mastenori »

Jome

« Reply #38 on: January 27, 2003, 08:14:52 PM »
* Locked up due to straight out racism from Drunken Master in particular, but also Don Cornelius.
Take the race fights to another place..

Don Seer

« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2003, 12:41:12 AM »
Just unlocked this to say a few words

SGV is on point on this shit.

Dude shouldnt have said Chink in the first place.... but 'minority' as we remember him handled that shit WAY wrong. tellin him he was wrong woulda got people on your side.... coming back  with spic/wetback is just the most stupid dumb ass ignorant move ever.. and i dont give a fuck who u are, where ur from or whats happened to ur ass to make u this way. but check yoself or u'll be checkin the the fuck out.

*LOCKED*

next time we will be banning whoever... check yourselves.