Author Topic: Slim vs 50???  (Read 1420 times)

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
Slim vs 50???
« on: January 04, 2012, 09:37:41 PM »
Knowing 50's past, I wonder if he would start some Beef with Slim over this. I think Slim is on point with what he said. 50 has ruined shit before, over some stupid shit!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/OlLviojmseo</a>
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Slim vs 50???
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2012, 09:52:15 PM »
I've really grown to respect Slim the past 6-7 months and I'm actually anticipating his new shit now. Last year I thought he was pure trash. Sounds like a smart guy too. Definitely has the 50 swagger going on.

BIGWORM

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2012, 10:29:16 PM »
Well spoken.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #3 on: January 05, 2012, 05:16:24 PM »
The only reason I thought this was interesting was because this is the first time I've heard someone from the Aftermath/G-Unit/Shady camp actually say that 50 disrespected the camp (not in those words). UNless someone else said this. I never heard Em or Dre say this or call that bitch out for ruining what they had in the past.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: January 05, 2012, 07:55:17 PM »
This is old, 50 already spoke on it saying he has to speak to Dre to see where it stems from, nothing happened since

"Fif addresses recent comments made by Dr. Dre's artist alleging that the G-Unit general forgot how to make street records.

Dr. Dre mentee Slim The Mobster recently suggested that 50 Cent "forgot what it was to make a street record." Predictably, 50 addressed the issue, telling DJ Whoo Kid his planned course of action on Shade 45.

"[Y]ou don't really know what he's thinking," said 50 of Dre. "I don't know what's going on. If I'm there [with Dre], I can feel what's going on. Other than that, I don't know."

"I just seen a clip online of one of the artists saying something crazy," he continued, speaking about Slim. "Yeah. I can't remember the guy's name. He said something. It's one of Dre's new artists. He said something but I don't know where it comes from so I'll have a conversation with Dre before I jump the gun." "

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.17926/title.50-cent-talks-slim-the-mobster-comments
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 08:23:36 PM by dubsmith_nz »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2012, 01:09:05 AM »
Wasn't Slim supposed to be on G-Unit as well? Guess not.

hitsaw

« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2012, 07:25:44 AM »
I think that the Big 10 is better than war music.

The_Offence

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2012, 07:27:50 AM »
slim vs 50 ?  ;D fuck outta here.  all 50 has to do is show a quarter of his bank account and its game over. 50 just cut a new deal with Pepsi, slim just dropped a mixtape that aftermath didn't even care to push.  

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #8 on: January 06, 2012, 10:44:23 AM »
Wasn't Slim supposed to be on G-Unit as well? Guess not.
lol.

im sure 50 knows his name though, he's just trying to make himself look big

Stan

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2012, 12:33:05 PM »
Man I forgot about how much drama there is in rap.  He said she said Ima whoop dat ass bla bla bla.  Dam this shit is worse than Jersey SHORE   ::)

I always laugh too when rappers complain about catching a bad rap lol.  They say why is rap music always targeted, why is it always picked on.  Is it cuz we're black?  Is it cuz they're racist?  Fuck no you idiots its because you shoot each other, sell drugs, and have 8 different kids from 8 different women like Busta and Ol Dirty.  Sheeett... entertaining and lame at the same time.   ;D

Also to above how many ppl are shooting each other in the punk, country and pop rock scene lol.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2012, 12:34:37 PM by Stan »

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #10 on: January 06, 2012, 01:01:41 PM »
Man I forgot about how much drama there is in rap.  He said she said Ima whoop dat ass bla bla bla.  Dam this shit is worse than Jersey SHORE   ::)

I always laugh too when rappers complain about catching a bad rap lol.  They say why is rap music always targeted, why is it always picked on.  Is it cuz we're black?  Is it cuz they're racist?  Fuck no you idiots its because you shoot each other, sell drugs, and have 8 different kids from 8 different women like Busta and Ol Dirty.  Sheeett... entertaining and lame at the same time.   ;D

Also to above how many ppl are shooting each other in the punk, country and pop rock scene lol.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #11 on: January 06, 2012, 01:07:06 PM »
I think 'War Music' had better songs than BISD, Fif really forgot how to make street records

Stan

« Reply #12 on: January 06, 2012, 01:09:41 PM »
I think 'War Music' had better songs than BISD, Fif really forgot how to make street records
Yea but I agree with what Slim said, how you supposed to make street records if your rich as fuck?  50 prolly has a butler, a chaffuer, cleaning lady and a guy that folds his laundry.  He prolly has rich hobbies now too like golf and skeet shooting.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: January 06, 2012, 01:22:41 PM »
Yea but I agree with what Slim said, how you supposed to make street records if your rich as fuck?  50 prolly has a butler, a chaffuer, cleaning lady and a guy that folds his laundry.  He prolly has rich hobbies now too like golf and skeet shooting.

50 was in the streets heavy for the majority of his life, it's not just something you forget. How do Nas and Jigga still do the same? Rick Ross was never in the streets and he makes street records. It's easy to put yourself in the state of mind when you were younger all you gotta do is think of specific memories.

By the quality of The Big Ten 50 definitely still has some bangers up his sleeve.

Stan

« Reply #14 on: January 06, 2012, 01:48:24 PM »

50 was in the streets heavy for the majority of his life, it's not just something you forget. How do Nas and Jigga still do the same? Rick Ross was never in the streets and he makes street records. It's easy to put yourself in the state of mind when you were younger all you gotta do is think of specific memories.

By the quality of The Big Ten 50 definitely still has some bangers up his sleeve.

Yea I guess your right... Dre and Snoop are like the Al Pacino and DeNiro of gangster rap.