Author Topic: Slim vs 50???  (Read 1418 times)

b.laden

Re: Slim vs 50???
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2012, 02:12:34 PM »
funeral music with jayo felony  should have been on war music
favorite song last year , beat is classic !

Okka

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2012, 04:41:04 PM »
funeral music with jayo felony  should have been on war music
favorite song last year , beat is classic !

I agree with you, that shit is a monster.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2012, 08:59:04 PM »
I don't think Slim is worrying about how much money 50 makes. Slim does his shit and 50 does him. Im just wondering if 50 will start drama after Slim practically called him out for busting that bitch move. I always felt Eminem was too much of a pussy to let 50 know he was being a fucking idiot in the past. Dre wasn't going to say shit either. Slim is really the first dude to say 50 disrespected the camp. 50 trying to sell his fucking headphones is another example. The beef 50 created with Game, Nas, Jada, Fat Joe, Buck, was completely unnecessary. The Ja rule beef was personal, so I understand that but the rest were pure stupidity. What's funny is that 50 considers himself a savvy business man but that move had to be one of the dumbest in the business sense. G-Unit would have still made money with Game and could have had collaborations with the rest of those guys. Instead he ruined the team and it obviously spread to the top. Ultimately Em and Dre suffered too. 50 could have made more millions on the music side and still have the money with that lucky Vitamin water deal. After that, G-Unit fell off! When that shit happened, I was fucking pissed off. I'm glad Slim put him on blast. With time I realized that 50 was not the dude I thought he was. That fool is unpredictable. Unless you suck his balls and ass daily like Tony Yayo, that fool is unpredictable.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

sofdark

« Reply #18 on: January 07, 2012, 12:28:08 AM »
I think 'War Music' had better songs than BISD, Fif really forgot how to make street records

oh please haha

I could see 50 x Slim collabo dissin' officer Ricky.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 12:32:30 AM by sofdark »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #19 on: January 07, 2012, 05:38:15 AM »
I think 'War Music' had better songs than BISD, Fif really forgot how to make street records
Yea but I agree with what Slim said, how you supposed to make street records if your rich as fuck?  50 prolly has a butler, a chaffuer, cleaning lady and a guy that folds his laundry.  He prolly has rich hobbies now too like golf and skeet shooting.
yeah, but isn't slim backing away from the 'street' life?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: January 07, 2012, 04:09:24 PM »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #21 on: January 07, 2012, 04:34:01 PM »
I don't think Slim is worrying about how much money 50 makes. Slim does his shit and 50 does him. Im just wondering if 50 will start drama after Slim practically called him out for busting that bitch move. I always felt Eminem was too much of a pussy to let 50 know he was being a fucking idiot in the past. Dre wasn't going to say shit either. Slim is really the first dude to say 50 disrespected the camp. 50 trying to sell his fucking headphones is another example. The beef 50 created with Game, Nas, Jada, Fat Joe, Buck, was completely unnecessary. The Ja rule beef was personal, so I understand that but the rest were pure stupidity. What's funny is that 50 considers himself a savvy business man but that move had to be one of the dumbest in the business sense. G-Unit would have still made money with Game and could have had collaborations with the rest of those guys. Instead he ruined the team and it obviously spread to the top. Ultimately Em and Dre suffered too. 50 could have made more millions on the music side and still have the money with that lucky Vitamin water deal. After that, G-Unit fell off! When that shit happened, I was fucking pissed off. I'm glad Slim put him on blast. With time I realized that 50 was not the dude I thought he was. That fool is unpredictable. Unless you suck his balls and ass daily like Tony Yayo, that fool is unpredictable.
I can't say I see the Game situation as bad business. It is the only time I can think of where 50 pulled back on a situation publicly and offered an olive branch and Game still bit him. Since then, Game has gone back and forth on the issue and 50 has stayed consistent. Yes, the rift fucked up a lot of money over there but the fact was 50 put a lot of resources toward that Game project and making it a hit. The moment, Game's career was strong enough to work without G-Unit, he distanced himself from them at a time when 50 was promoting his next album. You can't do that. The vibe with 50 over there at Interscope now is getting a little crazy though.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: January 07, 2012, 04:50:46 PM »
I can't say I see the Game situation as bad business. It is the only time I can think of where 50 pulled back on a situation publicly and offered an olive branch and Game still bit him. Since then, Game has gone back and forth on the issue and 50 has stayed consistent. Yes, the rift fucked up a lot of money over there but the fact was 50 put a lot of resources toward that Game project and making it a hit. The moment, Game's career was strong enough to work without G-Unit, he distanced himself from them at a time when 50 was promoting his next album. You can't do that. The vibe with 50 over there at Interscope now is getting a little crazy though.

You got a point homie but I believe they both suffered. You had a split of G-Unit fans. That G-Unot shit started and surprisingly many heads were riding with Game. Like you said, Game's career was strong enough to work without 50. That alone was great for him if you consider what 50 did to Ja Rule career. I think 50 thought he was going to do the same to Game but he held his own and that shit backfired on 50. No doubt 50 still did his thing but the guy fell the fuck off also to the point where he drastically had to change his style and now does love songs. If they would have stuck together, you would have another G-Unit album probably breaking the sales of the first (since Game would be on it) and they could have collaborated with outsiders and their own camp. I still don't understand how Game bit 50? Their beef started only because Game chose not to follow and diss certain people. Why the fuck would he do that ha? Why would he diss Nas? Only because 50 was on his rag and decided to go at a couple of dudes for no reason? That's lame. Sure 50 put his resources towards Game project but that would be the same case for 50. Em and Dre did the same for him and he repays them by starting this crap? Dre commented on it once and said they both blew shit loads of money off some stupid shit but in reality Dre knows it was 50 being an idiot.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2012, 04:52:57 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #23 on: January 07, 2012, 09:52:28 PM »
Game's career was strong enough to work without 50 because 50's help made him that strong. That's where it becomes a problem. As great a producer and talent developer as Dre is, G-Unit were the movement and 50 knew how to get that project working and "Hate It or Love It" was a 50 Cent hit single. That was, in my opinion, his strongest record of that year, and he gave that to The Game for his album when he could have kept it for The Massacre. Nobody asked Game to diss Nas or any of them but the point was he distanced himself from the team that was doing that. The way the move went was he put himself in front of the boss so he could still have the fans without alienating whoever but that don't always work. And even then, 50 deaded it and he still came back with the "G-Unot" campaign. The beef started with Game going back on what he told Dre and starting that whole battle against G-Unit. And Game wasn't actually ever a member of the G-Unit group. He was on the label.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 07, 2012, 11:28:52 PM »
Game's career was strong enough to work without 50 because 50's help made him that strong. That's where it becomes a problem. As great a producer and talent developer as Dre is, G-Unit were the movement and 50 knew how to get that project working and "Hate It or Love It" was a 50 Cent hit single. That was, in my opinion, his strongest record of that year, and he gave that to The Game for his album when he could have kept it for The Massacre. Nobody asked Game to diss Nas or any of them but the point was he distanced himself from the team that was doing that. The way the move went was he put himself in front of the boss so he could still have the fans without alienating whoever but that don't always work. And even then, 50 deaded it and he still came back with the "G-Unot" campaign. The beef started with Game going back on what he told Dre and starting that whole battle against G-Unit. And Game wasn't actually ever a member of the G-Unit group. He was on the label.

Speaking the truth here. Plus Game went at Bleek and Buddens when he was tryna build his buzz on the strength of his association with the Unit so to backflip once he was established is a contradiction of his prior character

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 08, 2012, 06:13:22 PM »

Sure, 50 made him that strong but who made 50 strong? Em and Dre right? That 50/G-Unit "movement" would have never gone anywhere without Em and Dre. 50 had albums before Aftermath. Was he the man he was with Aftermath? Did he sell the same? Nope.

I don't remember hearing anyone say that Game had distanced himself from the team. I saw him in every video before that. Only because he had his own Black Wall Street label going on, doesn't mean there was segregation. You expect me to believe that grown ass men would not be able to understand their situations? Distanced himself in what way? What did he do exactly? I don't see Em with 50 all the time. Does that mean he distanced himself also?

50 didn't drop anything until waaaay after. He kept dissing Game in songs, interviews, etc etc. Game didn't back down and went on forever with the G-UNot beef. No way was Game going to listen to Dre and let 50 takes shots at him haha. Can you blame him? Shit, I think that's what kept his career alive. If Game was guilty of this than 50 is as well for disrespecting Em and Dre. Which is the pretty much what Slim said. The only reason Game was not "officially" a member of G-Unit was because of the beef. Game would yell G-UNIT more than anyone, had that shit tatted and was on the label. Too me, that makes him a member haha. It just didn't last because of the beef. The plans were already being made to have all the members of G-unit on the new album.

I guess we both have different opinions but I remember following that shit religiously due to fact that I was pissed they broke up. I'm not saying that Game was not at fault but in my opinion 50 was the primary reason the shit turned sour.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 08, 2012, 06:18:43 PM »

Speaking the truth here. Plus Game went at Bleek and Buddens when he was tryna build his buzz on the strength of his association with the Unit so to backflip once he was established is a contradiction of his prior character

The problem is not whether you have beef with an artist or a bum in the alley. Game had beef with Budden and Bleek but it was his OWN beef. I don't remember Game complaining or asking for G-Unit to get in the mix. 50 was mad because Game stated in a interview that he would NOT get involved in the beef with Nas, Jada and Joe. Shit exploded after that.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #27 on: January 08, 2012, 09:48:47 PM »
Sure, 50 made him that strong but who made 50 strong? Em and Dre right? That 50/G-Unit "movement" would have never gone anywhere without Em and Dre. 50 had albums before Aftermath. Was he the man he was with Aftermath? Did he sell the same? Nope.
50’s first album was “Get Rich Or Die Tryin”. He recorded another one, “Power Of The Dollar” while he was at Columbia but they shelved it when they dropped him from the label after he got shot. And as I said before, Dre is a great developer of talent and producer when it comes to music but he didn’t create 50’s buzz, he added to it. By fall of 2002, before the 8-Mile soundtrack had even hit, 50’s hype was huge off the mixtape scene. He hadn’t even been signed but a few months. “8 Mile” and the “Wanksta” buzz fueled it further. Dre’s part was giving him the monster hit that was “In Da Club” that helped sell his first album but at that point, he was already getting 3-million-dollar label deals to start G-Unit with various different record companies. The G-Unit movement was already official. G-Unit was an official label before 50’s album hit stores. To put things in perspective, Em didn’t have a label deal for Shady until after Marshall Mathers LP broke sales record. Game still doesn’t have one. Dre’s greatest strength in all this was lending his production and giving him an artist co-sign. On the business level, you don’t even have to ask. 50 knew how to create momentum for his artists. They were taking records 50 had for months that he didn’t make with Dre and Em and putting them on “Get Rich”. The guy had a remarkable buzz. Plain and simple. Yes, being put on the team helped that but Stat Quo had the same Shady/Aftermath joint deal and he never even got released.

I don't remember hearing anyone say that Game had distanced himself from the team. I saw him in every video before that. Only because he had his own Black Wall Street label going on, doesn't mean there was segregation. You expect me to believe that grown ass men would not be able to understand their situations? Distanced himself in what way? What did he do exactly? I don't see Em with 50 all the time. Does that mean he distanced himself also?
I’m not talking about a literal distancing. Em has always been careful with his P.R. Let’s put it like this. You ever hear Eminem talk about working with people in the same conversation he’s addressing their problems with 50? It doesn’t happen. If you remember when Em’s own DJ got caught talking about how much he loved Jadakiss and D-Block dissing 50, he got removed from the team pretty quick after that. Em himself has never said anything derogatory about Fat Joe or Nas or any of them but he doesn’t create this public image that he will stand against 50’s moves because it’s not good for their business. When Game is still promoting an album on Interscope and G-Unit’s dollar and he’s doing an interview making a public statement that he is not with 50’s move, that is using the energy that 50 put into making him a star and turning it against 50. It would be like 50 after breaking a new sales record decided to go on the radio when Em was having that issue with The Source leaking that “Black Girls” tape and saying, “I’d still do a Source magazine cover. I don’t like what Em is doing with that and I don’t support it”. He is using the energy and momentum that being on that team created for him to get over even further at the expense of that team. In other words, the public statement read as “if you’re a fan of somebody who hates my team, you can still buy my album because I just make music with them.”

50 didn't drop anything until waaaay after. He kept dissing Game in songs, interviews, etc etc. Game didn't back down and went on forever with the G-UNot beef. 
Not really. He did the one interview kicking him out of G-Unit and then things got heated for a minute. “Massacre” dropped on March 3 and they had their little beef-squashing press conference on March 9, the anniversary of Big’s death. I can’t think of any memorable interviews or diss records 50 put out before Game started the G-Unot campaign.

No way was Game going to listen to Dre and let 50 takes shots at him haha. Can you blame him? 
It’s not my job to assign blame. However, Game has stated numerous times in song and interview that he made a promise to Dr. Dre that he wouldn’t diss G-Unit. That means not only did he listen to Dre and agree with him but gave his word to honor that. If it was no way he was going to do that, it’s pointless to make that promise. Again, when you’re going against your mentor to create mixtapes and DVD’s that are going to damage the career of an artist on your own label and the guy who invested millions to get your debut album on the shelves, it’s a bad business move.

If Game was guilty of this than 50 is as well for disrespecting Em and Dre. Which is the pretty much what Slim said.   
Outside of the headphone deal, I don’t see any example of where this is the case at all. And if we’re going to do that comparison, it would be more like Game doing the Boost Mobil ad in 2004 which 50 took issue with but didn’t throw him off the label behind. I’m not saying it’s ever good to bite the hand that feeds you though.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2012, 12:23:01 AM »
50’s first album was “Get Rich Or Die Tryin”. He recorded another one, “Power Of The Dollar” while he was at Columbia but they shelved it when they dropped him from the label after he got shot. And as I said before, Dre is a great developer of talent and producer when it comes to music but he didn’t create 50’s buzz, he added to it. By fall of 2002, before the 8-Mile soundtrack had even hit, 50’s hype was huge off the mixtape scene. He hadn’t even been signed but a few months. “8 Mile” and the “Wanksta” buzz fueled it further. Dre’s part was giving him the monster hit that was “In Da Club” that helped sell his first album but at that point, he was already getting 3-million-dollar label deals to start G-Unit with various different record companies. The G-Unit movement was already official. G-Unit was an official label before 50’s album hit stores. To put things in perspective, Em didn’t have a label deal for Shady until after Marshall Mathers LP broke sales record. Game still doesn’t have one. Dre’s greatest strength in all this was lending his production and giving him an artist co-sign. On the business level, you don’t even have to ask. 50 knew how to create momentum for his artists. They were taking records 50 had for months that he didn’t make with Dre and Em and putting them on “Get Rich”. The guy had a remarkable buzz. Plain and simple. Yes, being put on the team helped that but Stat Quo had the same Shady/Aftermath joint deal and he never even got released.

I’m not talking about a literal distancing. Em has always been careful with his P.R. Let’s put it like this. You ever hear Eminem talk about working with people in the same conversation he’s addressing their problems with 50? It doesn’t happen. If you remember when Em’s own DJ got caught talking about how much he loved Jadakiss and D-Block dissing 50, he got removed from the team pretty quick after that. Em himself has never said anything derogatory about Fat Joe or Nas or any of them but he doesn’t create this public image that he will stand against 50’s moves because it’s not good for their business. When Game is still promoting an album on Interscope and G-Unit’s dollar and he’s doing an interview making a public statement that he is not with 50’s move, that is using the energy that 50 put into making him a star and turning it against 50. It would be like 50 after breaking a new sales record decided to go on the radio when Em was having that issue with The Source leaking that “Black Girls” tape and saying, “I’d still do a Source magazine cover. I don’t like what Em is doing with that and I don’t support it”. He is using the energy and momentum that being on that team created for him to get over even further at the expense of that team. In other words, the public statement read as “if you’re a fan of somebody who hates my team, you can still buy my album because I just make music with them.”

50 didn't drop anything until waaaay after. He kept dissing Game in songs, interviews, etc etc. Game didn't back down and went on forever with the G-UNot beef. 
Not really. He did the one interview kicking him out of G-Unit and then things got heated for a minute. “Massacre” dropped on March 3 and they had their little beef-squashing press conference on March 9, the anniversary of Big’s death. I can’t think of any memorable interviews or diss records 50 put out before Game started the G-Unot campaign.

No way was Game going to listen to Dre and let 50 takes shots at him haha. Can you blame him? 
It’s not my job to assign blame. However, Game has stated numerous times in song and interview that he made a promise to Dr. Dre that he wouldn’t diss G-Unit. That means not only did he listen to Dre and agree with him but gave his word to honor that. If it was no way he was going to do that, it’s pointless to make that promise. Again, when you’re going against your mentor to create mixtapes and DVD’s that are going to damage the career of an artist on your own label and the guy who invested millions to get your debut album on the shelves, it’s a bad business move.

If Game was guilty of this than 50 is as well for disrespecting Em and Dre. Which is the pretty much what Slim said.   
Outside of the headphone deal, I don’t see any example of where this is the case at all. And if we’re going to do that comparison, it would be more like Game doing the Boost Mobil ad in 2004 which 50 took issue with but didn’t throw him off the label behind. I’m not saying it’s ever good to bite the hand that feeds you though.

I never said Dre created his Buzz, I said he made him into a what he is NOW. Meaning a millionaire or A household name. The Papoose hype was huge in the mixtape scene as well. Did he make it? I can name more. I understand where you're coming from but I disagree that Dre and Em just helped. They made it happen! The way Aftermath was able to market his story was huge also. Wanksta and those other tracks were big in the streets but not the mainstream. Aftermath put his story and his music out, commercially. To be honest, 50's story (getting shot) helped him immensely. If Dre and Em wouldn't of picked him up, he would have gone nowhere. I won't deny that once 50 was at the top, he knew how to lead his brand and artist. I will agree with you on that. He did take G-Unit to the top and expanded from that. The question is, how did he get to the top? You know the answer.

Exactly! Eminem knows it's not good for business. I completely agree with you on that note. Maybe Game should have avoided the question or answered it in a different manner but would you disagree that Game was wrong? You said it yourself, Em never rode with 50 on all that fake beef. My point is that 50 started this. Let't put it like this, If 50 would have never dissed those dudes or got on that stupid trip, we would probably still have G-unit. Maybe even Detox! If I were 50, I would have handled it with Game personally and tried to snuff the situation. It could have been squashed easily. When it's all said and done, Game was not trying to diss anyone. 50's ego took over after that. Plus, the source award had legit beef with EM. Benzino was in the mix. But Did Nas, Joe, or Jada have beef with 50? Did they diss him first? It's much easier to ride for your team, knowing someone dissed your click for no apparent reason. 50 started drama for no fucking reason at all. This is why Dre and Em were pissed in the first place.

I agree with you 100% that Game did not keep his word. Dre did tell him not to diss 50 and It was bad business. But let's fast forward to the present. Game and Dre are still cool and 50 and Game are still acting like bitches. Ultimately Game did the smartest thing, taking account that the team was already ruined. I guarantee you that if Game would have not responded to 50, his career would've died right after that. Game was heading out the door whether he dissed 50 or not. They weren't going to let 50 go, considering the money he was bringing in and the buzz he was carrying. I believe Game had no choice but to counter 50. I believe it saved his career.

Well the headphone deal was the icing on the cake for me. The first disrespectful move towards Em and Dre was 50 being the drama queen, creating the situations that we've been talking about. The headphones is just another example of 50 proving to be an attention whore and not realizing what respect means. He created the animosity before hand. Let's say the Game incident would've never happened. You think Dre and Em liked 50 dissing the other cats? The only beef that should have been accepted was the Ja. That was real and personal. It was also beef that was present before he was at Aftermath. Even Game was dissing Ja! Everything after that was plain stupid. 50 didn't consider the people above him or beneath him. What if Buck or Banks wanted collabos with Nas or D-Block? What about Terror Squad? Nah they can't! Why? Because 50 was on his rag and decided that the attention he was getting was not enough. I don't know homie, I just feel that 50 was the creator.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2012, 11:10:24 PM »
Guess we'll just have to disagree on this one. You're not likely to find a bigger fan of Dr. Dre than me but I find it really hard to believe that Aftermath were the ones pushing him on the marketing end. And Shady prior to bringing in 50 was putting their push behind Obie Trice, who noticeably went on the back-burner when 50 entered the picture. The guy was just "IT!". He put "Guess Who's Back" out in April 2002. This was the CD that Eminem would end up hearing that convinced him to sign him. 50's shit came out in early February 2003. 50 already had that buzz to where they could come in and build on it. What Dre did was give him the single to sell the album. The difference betwen 50 and these other guys who did the rounds on Shady and Aftermath was in marketing and management. As much as Dre and Em get the credit on the image, Chris Lighty and Violator were doing their fucking work to get that guy going. That's why these other mixtape kids didn't get the same thing going. That's why 50 Cent was able to put his name on so many business ventures because he's a strong-ass business man and he would have been that with or without Dr. Dre and Eminem. He probably would have sold a little less but he'd have gotten there.

I would point to "The Big Bang" as the ultimate example of the shortcomings of Aftermath on a business level. Production-wise, it's some of Dre's best work and was in my opinion, the best album to drop that year, but nobody is even thinking about that project anymore when it should have been the jump-off for "Detox". I would argue the one project that Dre's touch could have used was the Mobb Deep G-Unit album. They had a good little street single with that "Outta Control" remix but that was a double-dip track and they never got an official jump-off single to get that project going in the right direction so that might have been where it could have worked. Dre is a "music man". He'll give you the right music to solidify the project in terms of selling but his track record with building new artists on a promotional level is spotty. Developing them in the studio and teaching them the tricks of the trade, he knows his thing but pushing them? I don't know if he's top-tier in that regard.

In regards to those beefs or issues, some of those dudes did actually throw shots first, specifically Nas, who really ain't beefing with 50, it's just shots being thrown at one another. Who's to say Em never rode with 50? He fired his DJ for backing the Lox. Shade 45 didn't play Game music at one point and to my knowledge still doesn't. They also put out a XXL special Shade 45 issue with all Eminem and Shady Records artist stories and one featured G-Unit members Yayo, Banks, and Spider Loc talking about Game. He got 50 dissing Game on one of the tracks on his mixtape. What I said wasn't he didn't publicly address it but on a level of business, he seems to side with 50 Cent on a lot of moves.

I guarantee you that if Game would have not responded to 50, his career would've died right after that. Game was heading out the door whether he dissed 50 or not.

I can't say I agree with that either. He got dropped from G-Unit but 50's peace treaty interview opened up the door for them to work together again. The basic sentiment from those close to Dre was the Aftermath door closed on him when he went against his word and lied to Dre. I'd also venture to say if Game had just kept it at "fuck 50" and moved on, he probably could have repaired it but once you go throwing fuel on the "50's a snitch" fire, you can't really put that out. If they were going to kabosh Game's career there, they would have but there was too much money in a follow-up to "Documentary" for Interscope to pull the plug. Hence why they just moved him to a different division, instead of giving him a full-out release.

What if Buck or Banks wanted collabos with Nas or D-Block? What about Terror Squad? Nah they can't!

I got news for you. It's like that at every label. It doesn't have to be beef. You sign with a label, they have exclusive say on who you work with or don't work with. They are paying you to represent their label as an artist. It's more open to the public because hip-hop is so verbal with its business but Clive Davis isn't going to give one of his artists a clearance to go make music for Jimmy Iovine or Tommy Motola if it's not in the best interest of his business. How often did you hear of Dr. Dre producing music outside of Death Row when he was over there?