Author Topic: 2012  (Read 1311 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: 2012
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2012, 03:29:59 PM »
You've just never had REAL money before, that's all.  You're the hypocrit, or rather the nieve one.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2012, 03:49:28 PM »
You've just never had REAL money before, that's all.  You're the hypocrit, or rather the nieve one.

Eaaaasy there chief.  Obviously you cant grasp the humor involved with a millionaire corporate guy like kanye joining a protest against millionaire corporations.  Thats the definition of hypocracy.

Not saying i wouldnt be living large with that amount of money, but i wouldnt be some dipshit hypocrite and make a fool of myself by making that contradiction. 
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2012, 03:57:00 PM »
It's not hypacracy, you're just an idiot.  I didn't know every single millionaire and billionaire was born with a silver spoon in their mouth like Kanye West.  You're one of those people who hate people who hustle harder than yourself, that's why when people like Jay and Ye do something grand and positive you always act like there's some ulterior motive behind it.  You're just lazy and u hate people who aren't. 

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2012, 04:06:10 PM »
It's not hypacracy, you're just an idiot.  I didn't know every single millionaire and billionaire was born with a silver spoon in their mouth like Kanye West.  You're one of those people who hate people who hustle harder than yourself, that's why when people like Jay and Ye do something grand and positive you always act like there's some ulterior motive behind it.  You're just lazy and u hate people who aren't. 

U know, i work with special education kids and the trick is repetition repetition.

1.  Kanye West, multi millionaire and corporate pawn.

2.  Occupy Wall Street, an informal protest aimed at millionaires/businessmen/and the richest segment of society (the 1%)

3.  Kanye West, the millionaire corporate employee, attends the Occupy Wall St protest, the protest aimed at the richest portion of society. 

4.  In the first 3 points, we see a man supporting a movement aimed at people like him.  This would be what we would call hypocritical, and even humorous.

Now read those a couple times.   
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2012, 04:09:18 PM »
Another 'W' for the Bilderberg Group

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2012, 04:10:37 PM »
Another 'W' for the Bilderberg Group

U sure showed me.