Author Topic: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.  (Read 9092 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: Spice 2, Muhfukka, etc.
« Reply #330 on: January 25, 2012, 02:38:51 PM »
And two blocks away from The Hat. Best pastrami sub and chili fries you gonna get in LA.

theres a hat in pasadena?

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

rayallen0

« Reply #331 on: January 25, 2012, 02:39:42 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

who da hell is going to bring 30 guns? or even on gun, thats not hard, i aint normal, and thats on some mentally handicapped (radio tube) shit.

bring guns for someone on the internet? that has done nothing except type shit that made u catch feelings? any ways if anything were to happen, like someone getting shot and stabbed, all the evidence is right here on this forum, all this shit is stored in a server some where.

so anything "crazy" happening is out of the question

meet up any where get down real quick it aint gonna last more than 5 mins unless one of you is a professional fighter and just whooping some ass for 5 mins or more (don't see that happening also, given that any of you are bringing friends, none of them want to be witnesses or accomplices  to attempted murder or murder)

and another thing, u gonna tell 30 of your boys to come handle an e-beef? yea they'll come through if they don't bust out laughing at you.

i told bananas to come through plenty of times, i wasn't gonna tell any of my homies, cuz shit is pathetic. its just that i knew bananas won't back up 1/10th of the shit he says on here, and if he wanted to step than he can always drive to me where ever I'm at. gave him streets, name of the bars everything.

but i obviously knew aint nothing gonna happen except for a scrap.

but wow what acgrundy did still astounds me till today, thats out of the question crazy.

meet up anywhere and fight, unless theres a patrol car actually seeing u guys handle it the cops in no way shape or form is going to arrive by the time u guys end the fight.

boxing, mma, all that shit is bullshit, u wear gloves and shit, thats not a real fight, whoever did boxing a lot or is more athletic is most likely going to win.

when u do a real fight (bare knuckle) any good hit can KO the other dude. if ur not athletic ur going to have damn hard time knocking the other foo out with boxing gloves and pure strength. smaller dudes need to use their knuckles, elbows, they need to use bone to KO esp some one bigger out.
yep def meant 30 literally...not sure why you are taking that as a main point. 3-0 in MMA...but guess they aren't professional bouts so fuckkkkk imma lose

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #332 on: January 25, 2012, 02:42:17 PM »
lol @ 90% of the forum screaming out about fighting people if they had the chance. Now they have the chance & everybody is dodging this thread.
cuz its retarded? you can bring a gun regardless of what u say and then someone dies because some kid had anger issues over the internet. If they wanna fight meet up at a boxing/kickboxing/mma ring and do it. Not some park in cali where you can bring 30 guys and guns..

who da hell is going to bring 30 guns? or even on gun, thats not hard, i aint normal, and thats on some mentally handicapped (radio tube) shit.

bring guns for someone on the internet? that has done nothing except type shit that made u catch feelings? any ways if anything were to happen, like someone getting shot and stabbed, all the evidence is right here on this forum, all this shit is stored in a server some where.

meet up any where get down real quick it aint gonna last more than 5 mins unless one of you is a professional fighter and just whooping some ass for 5 mins or more (don't see that happening also, given that any of you are bringing friends, none of them want to be witnesses or accomplices  to attempted murder or murder)

and another thing, u gonna tell 30 of your boys to come handle an e-beef? yea they'll come through if they don't bust out laughing at you.

i told bananas to come through plenty of times, i wasn't gonna tell any of my homies, cuz shit is pathetic. its just that i knew bananas won't back up 1/10th of the shit he says on here, and if he wanted to step than he can always drive to me where ever I'm at. gave him streets, name of the bars everything.

but wow what acgrundy did still astounds me till today, thats out of the question crazy.

meet up anywhere and fight, unless theres a patrol car actually seeing u guys handle it the cops in no way shape or form is going to arrive by the time u guys end the fight.

boxing, mma, all that shit is bullshit, u wear gloves and shit, thats not a real fight, whoever did boxing a lot or is more athletic is most likely going to win.

when u do a real fight (bare knuckle) any good hit can KO the other dude. if ur not athletic ur going to have damn hard time knocking the other foo out with boxing gloves and pure strength. smaller dudes need to use their knuckles, elbows, they need to use bone to KO esp some one bigger out.
yep def meant 30 literally...not sure why you are taking that as a main point. 3-0 in MMA...but guess they aren't professional bouts so fuckkkkk imma lose

just saying, its more fair if  its bair knuckle, and no need to be afraid of "30 dudes" or  a "gun", i think the only person stupid enough to do all that with all the sufficient evidence on this forum would be radio tube.

rayallen0

« Reply #333 on: January 25, 2012, 02:45:21 PM »

meet up any where get down real quick it aint gonna last more than 5 mins unless one of you is a professional fighter and just whooping some ass for 5 mins or more (don't see that happening also, given that any of you are bringing friends, none of them want to be witnesses or accomplices  to attempted murder or murder)

lmao. how would mma not work? gloves give extra power to the punch. they are there to not hurt your hand they put more power on it...submissions and striking doesnt all of a sudden go away because you have no gloves or arent in a ring. If you want to use small joint manipulation, kick with spikes on your shoes or kick them in the balls then yes what they know wont cover that.

Guy Mezger an average way outdated MMA fighter who would lose every fight if he fought today just made news for beating up an armed man with a knife who was mugging a girl. Surprisingly enough it was with out gloves  :o

I'm fairly sure this would work in a fight
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0o6LD_KnNQ8" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0o6LD_KnNQ8</a>

in fact against an untrained fighter they would have no clue what to do with a thai clinch and be knocked the fuck out in seconds. Much less knocking out rampage jackson.

« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:48:01 PM by rayallen0 »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #334 on: January 25, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
just for the record if u jump him with a. more than just yourself. b. a weapon. c. a sucker punch.
then ur a pussy straight up. plz video tape the confrontation everybody has a camera be it cell phone or whatever. so no excuses unless u dont wanna look bad. either one of u is fine.

right now all the tough talking from everybody on this forum is hilarious and nobody should buy into it.  

something about C., dudes that have been squares (goody goodies) and get into a confrontation always seem to "get in each others faces" i think C. is definitely ok if the dude just gets into your face without thinking he's gonna get hit.

its retarded, its been implemented into my head during middle school u never get close unless ur gonna hit first or expect a hit (don't know y anyone would do that second option)

if dudes a dumbfuck and gets into your face without thinking he's gonna get punched i say sucker punch approved, cuz I've seen way too many pussies that try to fight and just get each others faces.

if you weren't a lil poon during when u went to school, u know thats a no no.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2012, 02:51:38 PM by LooN3y »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #335 on: January 25, 2012, 02:50:47 PM »

lmao. how would mma not work? gloves give extra power to the punch. they are there to not hurt your hand they put more power on it...submissions and striking doesnt all of a sudden go away because you have no gloves or arent in a ring. If you want to use small joint manipulation, kick with spikes on your shoes or kick them in the balls then yes what they know wont cover that.

Guy Mezger an average way outdated MMA fighter who would lose every fight if he fought today just made news for beating up an armed man with a knife who was mugging a girl. Surprisingly enough it was with out gloves  :o

hmm id on tknow about mma gloves, and i don't know much about professional fighting in terms of the actual fighting experience. but i do know with boxing gloves iw ouldnt be able to knock a bigger dude out with a lucky hit.

I've just been in a lot of regular same ol drunk/ lil kids running around being gangbanger fights.

rarely there were any dudes that can actually fight, we were the ones always had the upper hand, but it usually last no longer than 5-10 mins, 10 mins being just a drunken rumble and not a 1 on 1.

lol 1 on 1, for regular people 3 mins max, I'm just saying it seems a lot simpler than going to a gym.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #336 on: January 25, 2012, 02:54:11 PM »

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #337 on: January 25, 2012, 02:56:29 PM »
what a thread lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #338 on: January 25, 2012, 04:01:39 PM »
And two blocks away from The Hat. Best pastrami sub and chili fries you gonna get in LA.

Yup. Off Lake near Roscoe's.

Octopus is alright. Only been to the one in Glendale though.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #339 on: January 25, 2012, 04:17:07 PM »

Yup. Off Lake near Roscoe's.

Octopus is alright. Only been to the one in Glendale though.

ic ic yea octopus is more of the american style sushi, they have alotta stores tryna be the next kabuki. lol koreans always copy each other.

but couple of my homegirls work at the on in pasadena,  yea octopus or kabuki the matter of fact is when i need some cheap sushi, octopus sushi quality isn't that great but they have all the typical american sushi dishes like the other (philly roll, firecracker, etc etc)

but the hat is fucking bomb. bomb sushi, go to katsua, kabuki (the real japanese one in reseda, not owned by koreans), and the sushi spot at ritz carlton.

Sikotic™

« Reply #340 on: January 25, 2012, 04:21:19 PM »
Katsua is dope. Went to the one at LA Live after catching some boxing at the Nokia Theater. 

When I do get sushi in Pasadena, its Sushi Roku on Colorado. That shit is bomb too, but fuckin expensive.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #341 on: January 25, 2012, 05:27:28 PM »
Katsua is dope. Went to the one at LA Live after catching some boxing at the Nokia Theater. 

When I do get sushi in Pasadena, its Sushi Roku on Colorado. That shit is bomb too, but fuckin expensive.
\

hmm gonna check out sushi roku next time

Sikotic™

« Reply #342 on: January 25, 2012, 06:05:39 PM »
This might be the greatest thread of all time. It went from Tanner calling people out, to everyone attacking NIK, to MMA, to talking about local food spots in LA.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Raphael

« Reply #343 on: January 26, 2012, 06:55:58 AM »
I can safely say that this is the gayest thread ever.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #344 on: January 26, 2012, 11:17:33 AM »
I can safely say that this is the gayest thread ever.