Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1635 times)

Sikotic™

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2012, 06:42:56 PM »
How would you know how I talk, son? You don't know shit about me. I, however, know everything about you. It's a beautiful thing.

BTW, I hope you don't use words like "bitchel" and "weaksauce" in real life on a regular basis unless you like talking like a 12-year-old. Probably not, since your lanky awkward ass don't say much in person.

See ya tomorrow, SON!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2012, 06:45:22 PM »
How would you know how I talk, son? You don't know shit about me. I, however, know everything about you. It's a beautiful thing.

BTW, I hope you don't use words like "bitchel" and "weaksauce" in real life on a regular basis unless you like talking like a 12-year-old. Probably not, since your lanky awkward ass don't say much in person.

See ya tomorrow, SON!

i know exactly how u talk...and on everything, u dont address people as son in the real world, unless it's one of ur asian med-student homies and yall are playing around.

Sikotic™

« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2012, 07:08:09 PM »

See ya tomorrow, SON!

i know exactly how u talk...and on everything, u dont address people as son in the real world, unless it's one of ur asian med-student homies and yall are playing around.
There you go again, acting like you know me so well.

Like I said, you don't know how I talk, who I talk to or who I kick it with. I know who your friends are, I know all about your girl and your fucked up relationship with her, where you live, who your mom, dad, brother and sister are, where you went to school. Fuck man, I know where you were fuckin born..........In comparison, you know my first name, my ethnicity and where I work LMAO.

I think there must've been a time you thought I was your e-friend or something, huh? Because out of all the people who put your personal life out there (Kain, Jaydc, Tom, AG, etc.) you took it the hardest when you found out I was laughing along with them. Like I hurt your little bitch ass feelings or something. Why is that? Even today, I was cool with you and I put up a picture of you lookin fragile and sick and it set you off to the point where you wanna come down and fight me tomorrow afternoon. Da fucc iz wrong witchu, son?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »

See ya tomorrow, SON!

There you go again, acting like you know me so well.

Like I said, you don't know how I talk, who I talk to or who I kick it with. I know who your friends are, I know all about your girl and your fucked up relationship with her, where you live, who your mom, dad, brother and sister are, where you went to school. Fuck man, I know where you were fuckin born..........In comparison, you know my first name, my ethnicity and where I work LMAO.

I think there must've been a time you thought I was your e-friend or something, huh? Because out of all the people who put your personal life out there (Kain, Jaydc, Tom, AG, etc.) you took it the hardest when you found out I was laughing along with them. Like I hurt your little bitch ass feelings or something. Why is that? Even today, I was cool with you and I put up a picture of you lookin fragile and sick and it set you off to the point where you wanna come down and fight me tomorrow afternoon. Da fucc iz wrong witchu, son?

actually, sik, i know as much about u as u know about me, if not more....only thing u have on me that i dont have on u is a relationship of mine from 3+ years and facebook pages of peeps in my family. not enough, my dude. u dont know ANY of my friends outside of the ones who posted here (lights, roccy), and u damn sure dont know what type of person i am. if u did, u wouldnt be doin this. and the reason i had more of a problem with u than the other cats who were on my nuts is because a.)you were local and b.)your happy go lucky ass is the fakest, fruitiest out of all of them...and they all looked up to u like u were some cool guy, when in reality, ur a fuckin urkel type faggot. see, i've seen u with doggy at the concert before all this took place...i knew for a FACT that u were a puny little nerd who didn't act up in person like u do on here. thats why i picked u, homie. and i really dont give as much of a fuck as i did back then, but just know u will get fucked up at one point or another, and the more u talk that rah rah shit, the more u givin out ammo.

rayallen0

« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2012, 07:22:52 PM »

See ya tomorrow, SON!

jews making fun of asians.  ::)
i say son and am white. you saw son and are white. saying son doesn't mean some gangsta thing.

rayallen0

« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2012, 07:25:12 PM »
for the record. neither of you are gangster. both look nerdy i assume. and the fight would probs me lame as fuck and be won by someone tripping. stop acting like fucking floyd mayweather.

Sccit

« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2012, 07:26:10 PM »

See ya tomorrow, SON!

jews making fun of asians.  ::)
i say son and am white. you saw son and are white. saying son doesn't mean some gangsta thing.

Never made fun of asians

Sikotic™

« Reply #112 on: January 09, 2012, 07:27:57 PM »
I ain't talkin rah rah, son. That's your thing. It's been over 2 years and you still got sour grapes. You still ain't done shit. NOT. A. THING. When I think about the time you came to my job, I laugh. When you think about it, you get upset.

Remember this: I ran you off of this site and allowed you to come back. Don't forget that. Tomorrow is your redemption day though, Elior.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #113 on: January 09, 2012, 07:32:14 PM »
so u think he is afraid to call a black person son but not an asian? im confused. i call black people son and im a pale motherfucker.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #114 on: January 09, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »
stfu and scrap already

Sccit

« Reply #115 on: January 09, 2012, 08:05:18 PM »
I ain't talkin rah rah, son. That's your thing. It's been over 2 years and you still got sour grapes. You still ain't done shit. NOT. A. THING. When I think about the time you came to my job, I laugh. When you think about it, you get upset.

Remember this: I ran you off of this site and allowed you to come back. Don't forget that. Tomorrow is your redemption day though, Elior.

nothing will ever change the fact that u straight shit ur pants the last time i paid u a visit......the expression on ur face was enough satisfaction. but i'm not gunna lie, u running back here and acting like u weren't straight shook did piss me off. in the end, seeing what a bitch u are up close and personal was enough satisfaction to last me until now....but there will be more, my dude....warren G's 2nd album. yad.

Sikotic™

« Reply #116 on: January 09, 2012, 08:20:19 PM »

nothing will ever change the fact that u straight shit ur pants the last time i paid u a visit......the expression on ur face was enough satisfaction. but i'm not gunna lie, u running back here and acting like u weren't straight shook did piss me off. in the end, seeing what a bitch u are up close and personal was enough satisfaction to last me until now....but there will be more, my dude....warren G's 2nd album. yad.
Son, how did you find me? By dumb luck or because I told you when and where I was gonna be? Why would I be surprised when he drove up in your dented up truck that you were barely able to steer properly?

And fr real, like Petey said, stfu and kill me already. The talking is getting old. Just show up tomorrow and beat the shit out of me already. Damn, son.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #117 on: January 09, 2012, 08:54:11 PM »
Lmao... "just come tomorrow"

rayallen0

« Reply #118 on: January 09, 2012, 08:56:34 PM »
glad to see so many being productive members of society on here.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #119 on: January 09, 2012, 09:12:44 PM »
its gonna be a long hot winter...

get my igloo in the back.