Author Topic: I would just like to say.......  (Read 1651 times)

Sccit

Re: I would just like to say.......
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2012, 02:01:17 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »
NIK if someone did to my family what they've done to yours, then fuck yeah I'd want to fight them. But they haven't. Internet beef is meaningless to me. But its obviously everything to you. You have a guy 20 minutes away who partook in all that and you're still too shook to handle business. How does your ego still exist?

dude...a guy who got a gay blowjob said he will beat u up and challenged u. he said he will be in your neighborhood, meaning, u dont have to waste any time. just walk outside and fuck him up.....how do u have the nerve to talk? sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it. u, on the other hand, wont even step outside to accept a challenge from someone who u been clownin for days. PUSSY.

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

rayallen0

« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2012, 02:08:26 PM »
i just would like to clarify most of you are from nice neighborhoods right? cuz reading this i think y'all part of a gang.

rayallen0

« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2012, 02:10:17 PM »
let me translate that
ya nah mean u aint from da hood nah mean? fuckin pussy ass faggots we fight up here nah mean? westtside!! nah mean?

Sccit

« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2012, 02:12:18 PM »

You're too shook to meet the guy who made sex threads about your mother. The guy you said you would beat up for two years. And somehow I'm the pussy for doing exactly what I told you I would do two years ago. See I'm true to who I am. You're not.

if i go somewhere to fight someone, and they get away, it would be pretty dumb to waste another hour of my life doing the exact same thing and expecting different results.......thats why i said, the situation will be executed differently. as for u.......u have absolutely NO excuse. there is absolutely no reason for u to back down from a challenge...someone called u out. thats enough means for a man to accept. especially when u dont have to waste any time/effort doing so.......u cant make it any more obvious that ur scared, spice. ur gay. then again, ur the same guy who wouldnt fuck nicki minaj, cuz sex isn't important to u smh.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 02:20:21 PM by NIKCC »

Sikotic™

« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2012, 02:14:29 PM »
Okay NIK, you're right:

- I am a pussy for giving you my location and the time I would be there back in the fall of '09, allowing you to kick my ass.

- I am a pussy for showing up all by myself.

- I am a pussy for walking up to the passenger side window of your truck and telling you to go fuck yourself while waiting your you to come out and do something about it.

- I am a pussy for laughing at you as you hit the curb with your truck, seriously making me question your ability to operate the vehicle.

- I am a pussy because I don't wanna fight everyone who bruises my shallow ego behind a computer screen.

- I am a pussy because I have never dated a woman pushing 200 pounds and stayed with her because I loved her.

- I am a pussy because I never pimped out said girlfriend in order to make money off some poor guy.

- I am a pussy for smiling in pictures instead of mean muggin and overcompensating for my low self-esteem.

- I am a pussy for being able to keep my steady job all this time while you struggle for work.

- I am a pussy for giving you the opportunity again tomorrow to kick my ass.

Are you satisfied now, Elior?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2012, 02:14:47 PM »
oh god u gonna jump him with ya crew? its pretty obvious he says it would be good 1v1. go by urself. bring a camera ur self to film his reaction. set and match. you dont need some new plan.

Sikotic™

« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2012, 02:16:42 PM »
sikotic works far from where i live. i already wasted my time tryna fuck him up once, and he didnt want it.
So should I not say goodbye to my loved ones tomorrow since you will not be coming to kill me tomorrow?

THA SAUCE HOUSE

rayallen0

« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2012, 02:17:52 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/RUKo3QUzn9Y" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/RUKo3QUzn9Y</a>

Sccit

« Reply #69 on: January 09, 2012, 02:22:18 PM »
Okay NIK, you're right:

- I am a pussy for giving you my location and the time I would be there back in the fall of '09, allowing you to kick my ass.

- I am a pussy for showing up all by myself.

- I am a pussy for walking up to the passenger side window of your truck and telling you to go fuck yourself while waiting your you to come out and do something about it.

- I am a pussy for laughing at you as you hit the curb with your truck, seriously making me question your ability to operate the vehicle.

- I am a pussy because I don't wanna fight everyone who bruises my shallow ego behind a computer screen.

- I am a pussy because I have never dated a woman pushing 200 pounds and stayed with her because I loved her.

- I am a pussy because I never pimped out said girlfriend in order to make money off some poor guy.

- I am a pussy for smiling in pictures instead of mean muggin and overcompensating for my low self-esteem.

- I am a pussy for being able to keep my steady job all this time while you struggle for work.

- I am a pussy for giving you the opportunity again tomorrow to kick my ass.

Are you satisfied now, Elior?

LOL...no, sik...none of those reasons are why ur a pussy. u still tryna save face, hence why i aint lettin it go. see u soon, buddy.

Sikotic™

« Reply #70 on: January 09, 2012, 02:25:45 PM »
70 S. Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101

I'll be there at 3pm. Hope that gives you enough time to organize your goons.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: January 09, 2012, 02:31:21 PM »
70 S. Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101

lol...look how scary this faggot is, all while tryin his hardest to appear tough. smfh......see u around, pussycunt. 8)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: January 09, 2012, 02:32:06 PM »
nikky  :-[

rayallen0

« Reply #73 on: January 09, 2012, 02:33:40 PM »
scared. scared is the word. scary means he is horrifying to you. to me it seems like u want to surprise him instead of giving him a fair one. You take the internet hella seriously. Neither one came off cool in this story. i gave you the option bring ur cam record his reaction if he really is a pussy. otherwise you seem to be making up shit so u have to jump him. If u had 2 ppl with u i wouldnt go either its obvious your friend would of intervened if u got ur ass kicked.

Sikotic™

« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2012, 02:34:19 PM »
70 S. Lake Ave
Pasadena, CA 91101

lol...look how scary this faggot is, all while tryin his hardest to appear tough. smfh......see u around, pussycunt. 8)

You know.....Lights, your hitmen, attorneys, Floydness, Roccy, etc. All the other people you brought with you when you feel the need to defend your e-honor.

THA SAUCE HOUSE