Author Topic: NFL conference championship thread  (Read 387 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
NFL conference championship thread
« on: January 22, 2012, 01:11:48 PM »
My picks are ravens and 49ers

Good game so far

Lunatic

Re: NFL conference championship thread
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2012, 01:20:41 PM »
I been tellin' peeps the Ravens are gonna' win this game since last week
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2012, 01:24:38 PM »
Na, Brady's got it. The numbers said before the divisional round that the Ravens should win the Superbowl though lol.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2012, 03:15:08 PM »
Flacco needs to go. He makes way too many stupid mistakes and they had this wrapped if he just played like the marquee guys he claims to be. See if you can get Peyton and draft a successor in round 2 of the draft this year.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2012, 03:16:51 PM »
Wow, what a choke by cundiff. What a play by sterling Moore knocking the ball out of Evans hands though, it literally won them the game. But in 3rd down flacco could have easily run for a first down and went out of bounds.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2012, 03:18:41 PM »
Flacco needs to go. He makes way too many stupid mistakes and they had this wrapped if he just played like the marquee guys he claims to be. See if you can get Peyton and draft a successor in round 2 of the draft this year.

If Evans hangs onto the ball they win the game. Simple as that. If that was Peyton manning in the same exact play you'd go on and on about how it was a perfect throw and manning couldn't do anything else and blah blah blah.

If cundiff doesn't miss a gimme fg this games in ot.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2012, 03:25:51 PM »
The last time a raven shanked something so badly Ray Lewis was arrested.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »

If Evans hangs onto the ball they win the game. Simple as that. If that was Peyton manning in the same exact play you'd go on and on about how it was a perfect throw and manning couldn't do anything else and blah blah blah.

If cundiff doesn't miss a gimme fg this games in ot.

If it was Peyton Manning the game wouldn't have come down to that play. Flacco made stupid mistakes and bad throws all game. The throw to Evans was neither; it was a great throw and a great decision, but also a great defensive effort. The 3rd down throw by Flacco was a complete joke. he had the first down with his legs but instead chose to throw into coverage. Manning on the Ravens means Rings. Flacco on the Colts means #1 draft picks. Especially with the shit day Brady had, Flacco needed to step up and he didn't.

Lunatic

« Reply #8 on: January 22, 2012, 07:58:58 PM »
Brady was very average today and extremely lucky to win the game

I also believe Brady is more a product of the system then great individual skill. Obviously he's talented and I don't take it as far as Shallow lol but I think he's overrated. I just look at the Cassel lead 11-5 Patriots to think it's more of a system thing.

Giants will win the SB and Brady will have a bad game as that front four gets constant pressure. And Eli is going to hear that Patriot D apart. Completely rip it up.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: January 22, 2012, 08:23:33 PM »
While I dont want put too much into hindsight this SB is shapin up to be a snoozer. Giants always beat the Pats combine that with how the Pats got in and the Giants lookin their best right now and you have a kind of predictable game. Patriots D hasnt shown many signs that they can stop Eli. Ill watch but if the Giants at any point go up 2 TDs Im changin the channel.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #10 on: January 22, 2012, 09:00:05 PM »
both the losing teams imo fucked up royal lol.  the Ravens and Pats game I fell asleep and woke up aroudn the 2:00 minute warning at the 4th quarter. I was like, well they could win that shit at the last minute, but nope they fucked up. That was a god awful kick. The fact they could of got a touch down if the retard didn't hold the ball so lightly. The 49ers game was good at the very least. The only thing I was amazed was how many fights broke out, I mean considering the 49ers haven't made the super bowl in what 18, 19 years? You think they'd be discipline. The stupid retard scoring the touch down getting excessive celebration flag was a moron.

You don't give the other team any yards in a champion game, not 1 inch. That rookie was a complete fucking retard, if you felt the ball hit your legs, why wouldn't you run after it just to be sure? When he caught it and ran and lost it, You could see his ass wasn't even holding the ball tight, In rainy weather...

Super Bowl Pats will beat the giants.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2012, 05:07:11 AM »
Brady was very average today and extremely lucky to win the game

I also believe Brady is more a product of the system then great individual skill. Obviously he's talented and I don't take it as far as Shallow lol but I think he's overrated. I just look at the Cassel lead 11-5 Patriots to think it's more of a system thing.

Giants will win the SB and Brady will have a bad game as that front four gets constant pressure. And Eli is going to hear that Patriot D apart. Completely rip it up.

Most of my bashing comes from retaliation from all the hype. Is Brady better than a whole lot of other QBs in this league? Yes. No way do the Ravens lose yesterday with Brady instead of Flacco. But Brady on the Giants, Steelers, Colts, Saints. Packers, and even Bears would make those teams worse. Even the Bills, but that's not Brady's fault, I'd still rather build around Tom than Fitz. My anger comes from the discussion of best ever. In my opinion the Colts get signficantly worse with Brady instead of Peyton and the Pats get significantly better with Peyton instead of Brady. And if everyone just agreed wth that I'd never would have said a bad thing about Brady ever.

It's funny how that if Peyton had decided to come out after his 3rd year then the Parcells Jets would have took hm at 1 and having a stud QB may have ended up being the difference in Bill staying with NY instead of leaving and the Pats as we know would have been the Jets with Peyton and Brady may very well have been the 5th round Jets pick and played back up to Manning for 6 or 7 years. He probably wouldn't have started anywhere until Mcdaniels left for Denver and brought Tom with him. While the Jets win 4 to 6 rings. There's an N"IF"L scenario.