Author Topic: NBA Week 3 thread  (Read 2187 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Re: NBA Week 3 thread
« Reply #90 on: January 18, 2012, 12:15:47 PM »
Apparently Howard wants to go to the Clippers now..CP3 spoon feeding Griffin and Howard would be insane..Clips don't have much to give up for him though.

doesn't make too much sense. him and griffin are too similiar. chicago would be better... and they'd actually have players to deal to orlando. but adidas won't allow it.

orlando would want cp3 or griffin, not going to happen

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #91 on: January 18, 2012, 12:18:03 PM »
trying to figure out what's more useless in 2012: Jason Kapono or Google Plus

LMFAO.

i think kapono is doing fine, he's taking good shots, i damn sure don't want another vujacic, rad, or brown, shooting contested 3's whenever they feel like it.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

teecee

« Reply #92 on: January 18, 2012, 04:15:00 PM »
I can't believe Lebron hit his first three of the season earlier in this game. If D Rose added 3's already, why hasn't LBJ improved as well?

I don't think anyone predicted Ty Lawson would be much more than a solid back up PG but he's almost a top player at his position now. Wow

I'd pay money to watch Lawson vs Andre Miller during sprints. Might be the biggest speed disparity between teammates at the same position

4th quarter time. All eyes on Bron Bron on

That might be the worst charge call of all time. Unbelievable. LOL @ Chris Mullin trying 2 single handedly remove the charge from basketball

3 minutes into 4th and LeBron literally hasn't touched the ball (sat for the first two). Heat down 14. This team is bipolar.

Lol seriously.... Instead of improving in the offseason and adding to his arsenal , Lebron digressed and lost part of his arsenal. Not a good look.

LOL, yeah okay. "Do you even watch the games?" LeBron has been posting & taking the ball to the rack way more than he ever has in his career. This nigga.
I can respect that cause it's smart w/his athleticism but no excuse not to have developed that shot better by now

Lebron shot better on three balls the last two years than many so-called "good" outside shooters.  I like that he is being more aggressive this year, and rarely settling for three balls.   No one can get to the hoop like Bron, and with his improved post game, he has no need to shoot a ton of three balls.  However, 4 for 6 last night isn't so bad, is it?!

rayallen0

« Reply #93 on: January 18, 2012, 06:38:28 PM »
holy shit Durant and Westbrook beasted and the thunder still lost

Westbrook: 36 Pts, 5 Reb, 7 Ast, 1 Stl
Durant: 33 Pts, 8 Reb, 2 Ast, 3 Stl, 2 Blk

also the Andre Miller was playing like the miller of old i used to love to watch. 28 Pts, 8 Reb, 10 Ast, 2 Stl. nuggets go to 10-5.