1 (8.3%)
Elior vs. Petey
0 (0%)
Elior vs. Cham
5 (41.7%)
Elior vs. Anyone
5 (41.7%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Author Topic: Which beef has been the worst?  (Read 916 times)

Will_B

Re: Which beef has been the worst?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 01:19:11 PM »
will b has got to be the biggest nuisance on this site. brings no comedy or anything other than euro bullshit wigger opinions and without him mike wouldnt go off with all this bullshit. delete your account

LOL

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 01:58:52 PM »
^You really have to step up your jokes during those beef posts. Both of you. Your beef simply is not funny, you guys have no wit or dope lines. Step it up or quit it, it's just annoying at this point.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 02:04:09 PM »
The only funny part of the Will B/Mike beef was when Will broke down and finally got angry. But your back and forths are beyond boring.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 03:31:43 PM »
9/10 times it's this faggot spouting off. Dude brings mostly negativity to the forum....
^
   ::)  the forum-officer "Bobby" Will in full effect.
look psycho,, just because im replying to ur retarded forum-opinions every once in a while, and say some flattering shit to you, it doesnt equal "forum-negativity" or "forum-trolling". it just means that im interacting wit you wit "sarcasm" (or a call it "negativity", if u like, you melodramatic drama-queen), i dont have problems wit anyone else on this forum.
--->> alas, ur doing the same exact thing (if not even more),,, u've been angry n insane for 1/˝ years now. ur a basketcase,

and u pop up occasionaly on this forum to say somethin concerning me, thats like all u do, no music-discussion, just "mike madsen" (all the forum-quotes in ur sig and printscreens n shit is just the cream of the crop). just check ur post-count history, how much "madsen" is in there, bro? you need to let it go, O.G.. get a life
no constructivity whether in discussion or even any entertaining and funny "trolling".

bottomline, you suck,
no wonder 20 or something people voted you off in my "ban WillB"-thread. and for some reason, ur still around,, u tideous boring dreadful waste of oxygen

bitter as fuck, ever since ur karma reached -100.. thats all there is
" i hate you, mike. i hate you,mike. cunt cunt cunt cunt" mike's song is not rare, he tagged it blah blah blah"  "cunt this cunt that"  "LOOK GUYS,MIKE EDITED ONE WORD IN HIS POST!"   :boohoo: "waaaaah waah he's a cunt, he's a cunt, cunt cunt" "i dont like your bitrate on this song, its not rare" you are a cunt" and it goes on and on etc etc etc  :poke:

---->>just shut the fuck up n pack ur bags, and return under a new alias and give it a rest or somethin (if u have to) or whatever ---->> you suck, point blank period.

Step it up or quit it, it's just annoying at this point.

*sigh*
yes, i know. i know   :puke:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 06:06:08 PM by Michael Madsen »

Sikotic™

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 10:41:48 PM »
You gotta lighten up, Will.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2012, 02:02:47 AM »

Coming from the guy who's meeting up to fight people on here lol

Nah. Mike needed to lighten up when he accused me of something I didn't do, wouldn't accept that I clearly didn't do it....and is still carrying it on 6 months later. Remember I wasn't the only one he thought might have deleted anything...Paranoid.

See his essay above for an example of someone who desperately needs to 'lighten up'

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #36 on: January 12, 2012, 02:24:08 AM »
Will and mikes beef sucks. Keep it in the PM's.

Sikotic™

« Reply #37 on: January 12, 2012, 11:44:27 AM »

Coming from the guy who's meeting up to fight people on here lol

Correction: inviting people to come kill me. There's a difference.

No, but for real though. Madsen is obviously pulling your chain and you keep taking the bait. I'm not the only one saying this.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Will_B

« Reply #38 on: January 12, 2012, 12:03:58 PM »
Madsen is obviously pulling your chain and you keep taking the bait.

Yeah but be honest, I've never known anyone so bitter and relentless with it....plain weird how he writes these multi paragraph fantasy dissertations on me in his replies....Wayyyyy to much effort and time put into being a dick.

At least some of the other guys who do troll are basically cool people, Petey and jay dc both are bright dudes who do sarcasm well AND know about music.

Madsen is the worst kind of ePerson. On here 24/7 and feelin self-important with it.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 12:05:33 PM by The O.G. Will_B 'Sosi xyu pider' »

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: January 12, 2012, 12:15:58 PM »
Just admit that both of you fuckers are weird 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 02:01:59 PM »
Can we just admit nobody likes beef if they're not involved &/or people aren't meeting up?

Nobody likes me & NIK's beef because we're 3,000 miles away & nobody is involved but him & I. Same goes for Will & Mike, but that shit is just ridiculous. Sik & Nik is something everyone enjoys because they are going to see each other & Nik claims Sik will die lol.

« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 03:06:46 PM »
the dubcc-phenomenon known as "Will_B" is the biggest failure in internet-history
an angry brit wit agoraphobia & social phobia, clockin in at 40, sittin in front of his PC, hittin on his computer keys agressively

the bitterness and heart shivering feelings reeks in his posts,
 a sick old dog at his darkest hour, desperately waving his arms around/ jumpin up and down, screaming and crying to this day

this character lost a bit of his soul on the big bad  internet a long time ago. most likely to kill himself in reallife, screaming for "internet-redemption", when the last breath leaves his 40-year old body in his mental health care-unit room ---> and it all stems back to his meltdown when his tiny token of "life"-apreciation (his internet-karma) left him in this world.

a dark and sad story

r.i.p. Will_B ("DONT FORGET TO PROP!!") 2010-2012
« Last Edit: January 12, 2012, 05:01:31 PM by Michael Madsen »

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 05:26:43 PM »
^ You guys need to make your own thread. Seriously. It's not humorous. Nobody gives a shit.

« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 05:45:28 PM »
Can we just admit nobody likes beef if they're not involved &/or people aren't meeting up?

pretty much. thing is, ppl are not meeting up face-to-face, a beef never transcended beyond smack-talkin on this forum. just empty promises like, "i'll c you soon"

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2012, 05:47:13 PM »

pretty much. thing is, ppl are not meeting up face-to-face, a beef never transcended beyond smack-talkin on this forum. just empty promises like, "i'll c you soon"

Because those smack talkers are absolute pussies, like NIK.