Author Topic: Who do you think will be the first person to die from a Dubcc beef?  (Read 819 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who do you think will be the first person to die from a Dubcc beef?
« Reply #30 on: January 11, 2012, 02:03:28 PM »
nothing is going to happen because ur pussy hooknose

rayallen0

« Reply #31 on: January 11, 2012, 02:06:18 PM »
not really sure whats with all the Antisemitism.  :-X

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: January 11, 2012, 02:09:47 PM »
NIK wouldn't swing the first punch, let alone kill someone

No, but people working for his family probably would beat the shit of a defenseless nobody for a couple kosher cheeseburgers
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: January 11, 2012, 02:11:30 PM »
spice-2, if ur ever in LA, offer is extended to u....100 bux plus deletion of my account if u come see me.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #34 on: January 11, 2012, 02:18:00 PM »
100 bux is chump change. Hook me up with your fee of a sister and then we'll talk

Sccit

« Reply #35 on: January 11, 2012, 02:20:16 PM »
100 bux is chump change. Hook me up with your fee of a sister and then we'll talk

my sister doesnt date ugly ass mufuckaz, scary-2

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2012, 02:56:36 PM »

Seriously what would you do if your sister was dating a dubcc member? Girls built like her go gaga over someone like me.

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #37 on: January 11, 2012, 03:22:31 PM »

Seriously what would you do if your sister was dating a dubcc member? Girls built like her go gaga over someone like me.

Over you? PSH! HAHAHAHA. Dude, you look like fucking Golem! You're one delusional cat, troll nose.

Sccit

« Reply #38 on: January 11, 2012, 04:15:17 PM »

Over you? PSH! HAHAHAHA. Dude, you look like fucking Golem! You're one delusional cat, troll nose.

LOL...seriously. forget the photoshopped pic, it didnt even need that extra shit. dude looks like a straight weenie.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: January 11, 2012, 04:17:55 PM »

LOL...seriously. forget the photoshopped pic, it didnt even need that extra shit. dude looks like a straight weenie.

So judging by your post time, I guess we will be seeing another video of Brandon today?

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: January 11, 2012, 04:20:37 PM »

So judging by your post time, I guess we will be seeing another video of Brandon today?

hopefully

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #41 on: January 11, 2012, 05:05:32 PM »
well its 5:05pm here, is OG Sikotic 6 feet deep in a shit cover ditch?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #42 on: January 11, 2012, 07:26:55 PM »

Tanner, you literally are a troll. Not the internet kind, the kind that hides in its basement and is scared of being out in public.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #43 on: January 11, 2012, 07:34:10 PM »

Proof you will talk shit about anything. Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public here trying to diss me. I'm better looking than both of you put together. Which isn't saying much, I know.

If there were females here I would make a thread comparing our pics. Its comical how bad you look in comparison. But seeing as how its all dudes here and the one faggot here is mad at me, it'd be a waste of time.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2012, 07:36:27 PM by Spice 2 sees the bitch in you »

DatThrowBaccMuzic

« Reply #44 on: January 11, 2012, 07:40:47 PM »

Proof you will talk shit about anything. Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public here trying to diss me. I'm better looking than both of you put together. Which isn't saying much, I know.

If there were females here I would make a thread comparing our pics. Its comical how bad you look in comparison. But seeing as how its all dudes here and the one faggot here is mad at me, it'd be a waste of time.

Possumface and Mr. Can't Be Out In Public? Try better than that.  I actually wanted to come out there and beat the shit out of you. How the fuck are you telling me I can't be out in public? That's an oxymoron. Trust me, Golem, I'm not the one trying to defend my looks but I know FOR CERTAIN I'm better looking than you.  Hell, you know what? I might be making enough money soon enough to fianance plastic surgery for you. I'll do it just so you can get rid of that hideous nose MJ and attempt to look better than me.