Author Topic: BrownSide-Gang Related video from '93..signed to Eazy-E.  (Read 192 times)

BG Dresta

BrownSide-Gang Related video from '93..signed to Eazy-E.
« on: January 11, 2012, 03:51:47 PM »

they were signed to Ruthless and were supposed to release an album but Eazy died before anything major could have happened.

Blasphemy (A)

Re: BrownSide-Gang Related video from '93..signed to Eazy-E.
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 04:06:36 PM »
They released like 3 albums. Chicano Rap is essentially G-Funk with a mexicano twist.

BG Dresta

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:46:00 PM »
yea i meant they were about to release an album under Ruthless but E died..they got Payback, EastSide Drama and a recent one i forgot what it was called.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 07:13:19 PM »
yea i meant they were about to release an album under Ruthless but E died..they got Payback, EastSide Drama and a recent one i forgot what it was called.

from what I've gather Payback and Eastside Drama are the same thing (just different labels). I think, I Only got payback and was gonna download The other 1, but when I saw the tracklist I think it was the same, even had the EAzy E track. Eazy wanted them to be N.W.A for the chicanos, course imo I think thats Dark Room Familia (well I think its actually Cypress Hill, but their style is very different from typical chicano rap). Mainly cause DRF has a shit ton of records, and everyone I Know plays their music like krazy. Course I heard they get no love in Sur CAL so I guess its just were you at.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 01:21:35 AM »
the group is whatever, but the beat  :o

tone

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2012, 01:19:37 PM »