Author Topic: dissapointed isnt even the word  (Read 874 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
dissapointed isnt even the word
« on: January 11, 2012, 04:56:22 AM »
nik you fucked up man... :'(

stop back peddling and bullshitting you had a perfect opportunity to put to rest one of dubccs biggest ongoing fueds and you bitched up. i was really starting to buy your hype man. i was believing you was down for whatever for a second i thought your aggressive nature would have been all over that. i know we talk shit but deep inside i always felt like damn this kid is super competitive and dont know when to stop he actually might be the type to roll up on someone and mollywhomp that ass.

all yall had to do was meet there then agree on a spot to go knock...please dont bother with all the bullshit about how you want it on your terms etc. tough niggas throw down when they get called out point blank.

there is no excuse that you can come up with that will ever justify you dropping the ball here after all that tough talk. smfh

Sccit

Re: dissapointed isnt even the word
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 05:01:19 AM »
like i said, it aint over....i was gunna let it go, but sik keeps talkin big, like he never shit his pants the first time around. it's in my hands now.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 05:09:54 AM »
you cant have it all on your own terms dog unless your gonna roll up on him and jump him or suckerpunch him and we both know there aint no honor in that shit.

no real satisfaction in taking that route. ive been largly silent through out all this because cats would assume im bias immediately but its like the superbowl man i just wanna see a good game.

i implore you to handle this situation with honor...no shady bullshit. just agree to a goddamn spot and do it.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 05:16:45 AM »
you cant have it all on your own terms dog unless your gonna roll up on him and jump him or suckerpunch him and we both know there aint no honor in that shit.

no real satisfaction in taking that route. ive been largly silent through out all this because cats would assume im bias immediately but its like the superbowl man i just wanna see a good game.

i implore you to handle this situation with honor...no shady bullshit. just agree to a goddamn spot and do it.

yep

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 05:17:01 AM »

obviously, the pussy aint gunna agree on a spot....i have to go out to his work to see him, which aint in my area. i'm sure his faggot ass is gunna be workin there his whole life, u know damn well he aint gunna be no doctor, so when i do have the time, 70 S. Lake ave it is. for now, if he really wants to see me and cant wait, i've offered up 100 bux and to delete my dubcc account for life if he agrees to meet me in my area....but of course, the dudes a flaming pussy, so shit is 100% in my hands.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 05:22:35 AM »
i dont think either one of yall should pick the spot. why dont you guys post up some options and let us decide?

nik you cant keep thinking your gonna be able to keep the controll in this situation, and also keep your dignity intact...you need to do this the right way.

from what ive seen sik is doing all this rolling dolo why are you acting scarry now? you got mad size advantage on him you think hes gonna beat you with his camera or something?

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2012, 05:25:50 AM »
i dont think either one of yall should pick the spot. why dont you guys post up some options and let us decide?

nik you cant keep thinking your gonna be able to keep the controll in this situation, and also keep your dignity intact...you need to do this the right way.

from what ive seen sik is doing all this rolling dolo why are you acting scarry now? you got mad size advantage on him you think hes gonna beat you with his camera or something?

huh? now u just jumping to conclusions....

i'm a man of dignity....don't trip, pete.

G-Bee

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Vrije jongen
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2012, 09:04:08 AM »
Pathetic is the word you are looking for, and that includes you Pete.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2012, 09:25:27 AM »

somebody ask for a Dutch wigger´s opinion ?  thought so . let these folks talk and get back to getting emotional in Tupac threads .  :D

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2012, 09:38:51 AM »

somebody ask for a Dutch wigger´s opinion ?  thought so . let these folks talk and get back to getting emotional in Tupac threads .  :D

FOFL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2012, 09:52:03 AM »
i'm a man of dignity....don't trip, pete.

LOL, quote of the year 2012.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2012, 09:55:15 AM »

obviously, the pussy aint gunna agree on a spot....i have to go out to his work to see him, which aint in my area. i'm sure his faggot ass is gunna be workin there his whole life, u know damn well he aint gunna be no doctor, so when i do have the time, 70 S. Lake ave it is. for now, if he really wants to see me and cant wait, i've offered up 100 bux and to delete my dubcc account for life if he agrees to meet me in my area....but of course, the dudes a flaming pussy, so shit is 100% in my hands.

You already admitted its only 10 minutes away. And gone on for two years about how badly you want a fight. Your excuses don't work anymore.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #12 on: January 11, 2012, 09:55:57 AM »
Yeah, NIK. You're on here all day. What better things could you possibly have to do? You're just a pussy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: January 11, 2012, 10:23:42 AM »
lol thats funny...i dont even need to address gbee everyone knows the kind of wigger he is.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #14 on: January 11, 2012, 12:13:29 PM »
Yeah, NIK. You're on here all day. What better things could you possibly have to do? You're just a pussy.

When he's not beefing online he's in the studio recording tracks to further his rap career. Both are far bigger wastes of time than getting revenge.