Author Topic: Hue Jackson fired  (Read 186 times)

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Hue Jackson fired
« on: January 10, 2012, 07:32:20 PM »
That Palmer trade cost him his job and rightfully so.

I'm praying the jets fire schotty and hire hue.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Hue Jackson fired
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2012, 12:04:10 AM »
I got a text from ESPN that Schotty isn't coming back.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2012, 12:15:21 AM »
Yeah, horrible trade. But with that said, the Raiders season would have gone a lot differently if Mcfadden hadn't gone out, would be interesting to see what happened then.

rayallen0

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2012, 02:17:09 AM »
Yeah, horrible trade. But with that said, the Raiders season would have gone a lot differently if Mcfadden hadn't gone out, would be interesting to see what happened then.
so would of my fantasy football team. undefeated to fucking 3rd place.

I don't make no money that way! bullshit!

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2012, 05:45:11 AM »
The trade didn't matter. This had everything to do with the new GM not wanting a head coach that didn't have to answer to him. That being said, they may very well try and find a way to get of Palmer too, depending on what kind of draft pick he's worth, and Matt Flynn may be the guy that gets brought in to QB.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2012, 05:28:09 PM »
Man I couldn't believe what the fuck the raiders were doing in that finale game. Hue Jackson fucked up royal with the Palmer trade, I'll say this though we wouldn't be in it with Kyle Boller. Which makes me wonder why the fuck didn't we just get Bruce Back, I mean we already knew Fry, Boller, and that other fuck was worthless. So why did we keep the retard? Our offense was good, but our defense was complete horse shit this year. I mean Why did we change our defensive Coordinator in the first place? Our defense in 2010 was what allowed us to even go 8-8 (Our Offense was better but still shitty).

I just hope the new Staff and GM can do better.

I mean how can we have these good players, and still only go 8-8.

Also I think our strength and conditioning staff needs to be improved also. I mean the raiders got more injuries this year then last. Something has to be wrong if MCFADDEN can be broken so damn easy.

oh well least we didn't go out like the colts.