Author Topic: CREDITS: Obie Trice - Bottoms Up  (Read 3082 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: CREDITS: Obie Trice - Bottoms Up
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2012, 11:57:34 AM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
RECORDED BY: MAURICIO "VETO" IRAGORRI @ ENCORE STUDIOS, BURBANK CA. AND OBIE TRICE STUDIOS @ WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI.
ASSISTED BY: ROBERT REYES, KEYBOARDS BY: MARK BATSON, GUITAR BY: MIKE ELIZONDO, WRITTEN BY: O. TRICE OF OBIE TRICE PUBLISHING (ASCAP) MIXED BY: GREG REILLY @ THE DISC
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

interesting, i know mike still works with dre every now and then, but i think this was recorded in the period 2004-2006

The following users thanked this post: Marco

See-4

• 'G'
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2012, 12:24:13 PM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
RECORDED BY: MAURICIO "VETO" IRAGORRI @ ENCORE STUDIOS, BURBANK CA. AND OBIE TRICE STUDIOS @ WEST BLOOMFIELD, MI.
ASSISTED BY: ROBERT REYES, KEYBOARDS BY: MARK BATSON, GUITAR BY: MIKE ELIZONDO, WRITTEN BY: O. TRICE OF OBIE TRICE PUBLISHING (ASCAP) MIXED BY: GREG REILLY @ THE DISC
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

interesting, i know mike still works with dre every now and then, but i think this was recorded in the period 2004-2006
I think Obie mentioned in an interview that the Bottoms Up beat was a Cheers (2003) leftover.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #17 on: April 06, 2012, 05:06:35 AM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

I think Obie mentioned in an interview that the Bottoms Up beat was a Cheers (2003) leftover.
you sure? mark batson joined the team later

Matty

« Reply #18 on: April 06, 2012, 06:49:20 AM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

sure he was on beats from that era and mike left ages ago no, so it's definitely old.

See-4

• 'G'
« Reply #19 on: April 06, 2012, 08:36:02 AM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

sure he was on beats from that era and mike left ages ago no, so it's definitely old.
I am sure I read it somewhere, but I can not remember where. I think Batson came along round 2004. As far as I know, his first credit as a musician was on Eminems Encore (2004).
Maybe they added the keys to Bottoms Up later on.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #20 on: April 09, 2012, 05:59:00 AM »
1. Bottoms Up / Intro
(O. TRICE, A. YOUNG)
Produced by Dr. Dre
LTD RECORDING STUDIO

I am sure I read it somewhere, but I can not remember where. I think Batson came along round 2004. As far as I know, his first credit as a musician was on Eminems Encore (2004).
Maybe they added the keys to Bottoms Up later on.
that's possible

Dargine

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Main Underground Stream
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2012, 01:25:19 PM »
Anyone know the singers featured on "Ups & Downs" and "Crazy"?

Lebron On is produced by No Speakerz

Who says it ain't?

http://TheMUSblog.blogspot.com

Everything about The D.O.C, Obie Trice, The Notorious B.I.G, Young Buck, Eminem, Pipe da Snipe, Devin the Dude, Six Street Mac, Dr. Dre, B.G. Knocc Out, YG Hootie, 50 Cent, Nate Dogg, 4-Bent & Black Rob.

Marco

« Reply #22 on: March 17, 2024, 05:47:30 PM »
Revisiting this album, and it’s dope! I slept on this. 8)

And for who saying the credits are wrong, it’s 100% legit. ::)
West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Marco

Re: Credits: Obie Trice- Bottoms Up(April 3rd)
« Reply #23 on: March 17, 2024, 05:50:08 PM »
Where did you get the producer credits? I thought Dre had more than one beat on this.

Dre only produced the Intro.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

Okka

« Reply #24 on: April 15, 2024, 01:17:11 AM »
Dre only produced the Intro.

Yeah, I know. I bought this album later on. That post was from 2012.

Marco

« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2024, 04:58:44 PM »
Yeah, I know. I bought this album later on. That post was from 2012.

Yeah, I know this post is from 2012, and the post is started my me. ;D

Just revisiting this album and seeing the production credits.