Author Topic: NBA Week 4 thread  (Read 2107 times)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: NBA Week 4 thread
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2012, 11:20:21 PM »
Kobe was like 1-10 in the first half.

Yeah, he needs to chill out, not in his vocabulary though, it's what makes him great but hurts him at times. Kobe is Kobe though, he's played hurt a lot before, he's had two awful games but he'll snap out unless the wrist becomes a legitimate problem. Regardless, their chances of going deep into the playoffs don't look good considering they're getting zero production from their starting point guard and have no scoring threat from the bench.

LeBron is beasting, impressive for them to win so easily even without D-Wade. He does this every year though, we have to wait until playoff time to see if he's changed from last year.

In other news, the Thunder signed Westbrook to a contract extension, first KD now him, there goes the hope of their stars leaving. Come playoff time your boy Remedy is gonna be on suicide watch, especially if they force me to root for the god damn Trailblazers (before they run through them).
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 11:23:57 PM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2012, 11:35:21 PM »
Wade takes away from him. Kills his rhythm & vice versa.

rayallen0

« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2012, 11:56:45 PM »

Yeah, he needs to chill out, not in his vocabulary though, it's what makes him great but hurts him at times. Kobe is Kobe though, he's played hurt a lot before, he's had two awful games but he'll snap out unless the wrist becomes a legitimate problem. Regardless, their chances of going deep into the playoffs don't look good considering they're getting zero production from their starting point guard and have no scoring threat from the bench.

LeBron is beasting, impressive for them to win so easily even without D-Wade. He does this every year though, we have to wait until playoff time to see if he's changed from last year.

In other news, the Thunder signed Westbrook to a contract extension, first KD now him, there goes the hope of their stars leaving. Come playoff time your boy Remedy is gonna be on suicide watch, especially if they force me to root for the god damn Trailblazers (before the blazers run through those fags).

first off. Edit.

2nd off...

rayallen0

« Reply #18 on: January 20, 2012, 12:04:42 AM »
man ppl hatin on shaq
"stop it" *shaq voice*...i think he's actually coming around

This dude Shaq sponsored a segment on their own show hahah. These Dunkman sunglasses are killin me

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #19 on: January 20, 2012, 12:24:28 AM »

In other news, the Thunder signed Westbrook to a contract extension, first KD now him, there goes the hope of their stars leaving. Come playoff time your boy Remedy is gonna be on suicide watch, especially if they force me to root for the god damn Trailblazers (before the blazers run through those fags).

first off. Edit.

2nd off...

LOL. But nah, ain't gonna happen. I grew up hating the Blazers, not gonna change. They're cool from a personel standpoint, obviously there's there's the Seattle connection, no love lost for Nate or the Hawk and of course I like Crawford. But that doesn't matter, it's the logo, not the players. I would go on longer about why you shouldn't root for them but the fact that you're a displaced Sonics fan like myself is your redeeming quality. And let's be real, no way in hell will the Blazers would win that series unless there's a major OKC injury, shoulda drafted Durant, that will go down as one of the worst sport picks period.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:29:26 AM by TheRemedy360Resurrection »

rayallen0

« Reply #20 on: January 20, 2012, 12:33:06 AM »
don't worry Greg Oden will come back in the playoffs have a great game and then injure his hamstring and fall on Durant in the middle of the game and durant will suffocate under him.

No matter what i wanted to root for a team in the division so i could root for a team to crush the thunder often.

and with my choices
Jazz: I'm not mormon so no.

Tiberwolves: ahahahhahahahahhahahahaha omg who would ever root for that terrible franchise no matter if they have Love or Garnett they aren't going to win

Denver: a serious consideration and did root for them for 3 games. of course there was the great george Karl. the main attraction though was my fav player of all time Iverson...then 3 games in they trade him. so couldn't root for them after that.

so went with the blazers.

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: January 20, 2012, 12:36:05 AM »
is this something new? we always lose to miami/cleveland in those lebron/kobe showdowns......fact of the matter is, lebron plays this like it's game 7 of the finals, EVERY year. he beasts EVERY year, and we lose these sorta games EVERY year. real heads know what happens come playoff time, though.

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: January 20, 2012, 12:37:07 AM »
The Lakers need a real point guard. Fisher has a knack for hitting huge shots, no doubt, but as an everyday starting point guard he's just not good. It was one thing having him in the triangle, but in Mike Brown's unstructured offense there's not really a whole lot he can do. Lakers really got screwed by that CP3 trade, not only did they not get Paul, but they lost LO, making Artest their sixth man who hasn't been good on offense since he came to LA. This post isn't even as much about this game as it is the the beginning/rest of the season.

u do realize we played the last few games without steve blake, and got a rookie (darius morris) playing his minutes, right? not saying we set at point guard, but the void has been MUCH bigger without blake.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: January 20, 2012, 12:40:04 AM »
don't worry Greg Oden will come back in the playoffs have a great game and then injure his hamstring and fall on Durant in the middle of the game and durant will suffocate under him.

No matter what i wanted to root for a team in the division so i could root for a team to crush the thunder often.

and with my choices

Tiberwolves: ahahahhahahahahhahahahaha omg who would ever root for that terrible franchise no matter if they have Love or Garnett they aren't going to win

Denver: a serious consideration and did root for them for 3 games. of course there was the great george Karl. the main attraction though was my fav player of all time Iverson...then 3 games in they trade him. so couldn't root for them after that.

lol, it's like a laker fan rooting for the celtics, or like a dodger fan rooting for the giants :nawty:

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 20, 2012, 12:46:08 AM »
LOL @ saying "it's the regular season". I swear, we should pass around a petition to have to banned from the sports section. Kids off that "Make-A-Wish" program are more knowledgable than you & more times than not, they don't even know what number the jersey of the player visting them is.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2012, 12:50:11 AM »
This game was a good reality check for the Lakers front office.. I hope they realize we can't compete with the very best teams with the current roster (something every objective Lakers fan already knew before this game)

A solid young PG and a scorer from the bench ... our bench is horrible and without Blake , it is painful to watch .

Gasol is our main asset , I think we need to trade him for a solid PG/PF combo and uses the TPE to get a scorer/playmaker off the bench
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:06:13 AM by wcsoldier »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2012, 12:54:14 AM »
This game was a good reality check for the Lakers front office.. I hope they realize we compete with the very best teams with the current roster (something every objective Lakers fan already knew before this game)

A solid young PG and a scorer from the bench ... our bench is horrible and without Blake , it is painful to watch .

Gasol is our main asset , I think we need to trade him for a solid PG/PF combo and uses the TPE to get a scorer/playmaker off the bench

Na, it doesn't mean anything. Ask NIK. It's just the regular season. Y'all be fine. Just like last year in Dallas.

Sccit

« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2012, 12:55:27 AM »
smh

rayallen0

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2012, 01:03:42 AM »

and with my choices

lol, it's like a laker fan rooting for the celtics, or like a dodger fan rooting for the giants :nawty:

can't see stuff like that anywhere but the rose garden.

anyways like i said the more i can see a team close to me live crush the thunder and make them look like bitches the better.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 01:05:56 AM by rayallen0 »

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:33 AM »
Lakers need a PG....like right now. And they are terrible on the road.