Author Topic: NBA Week 4 thread  (Read 2104 times)

Sccit

Re: NBA Week 4 thread
« Reply #45 on: January 20, 2012, 01:41:55 PM »
^i just think we have way too big an advantage down low with Gasol/Bynum over Ibaka/Perkins....i just cant see Thunder having an easy time winning in the playoffs when 2 of their front court players cant score. Jeff Green was their second best scorer- he added athleticism to the team, and stretched the floor for them....thats a big part of why we had a tough time taking them out.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: January 20, 2012, 01:44:23 PM »
Was Telfair really THAT hyped as a kid? Seems to me like SLAM just thought he'd be a pretty face for the cover
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2012, 01:53:11 PM »
Was Telfair really THAT hyped as a kid? Seems to me like SLAM just thought he'd be a pretty face for the cover

naah...his hype was pretty big. not lebron big, but he was billed as a future star. search the board.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: January 20, 2012, 01:56:06 PM »

He used to beat my high-school all the time. The NY media built him up like he was destined for greatness. But he just scrubbed it up in the pros.

Lance Stephenson too. Fuck Lincoln lol.

With that being said, keep an eye open for Isiah Whitehead. Top five player in NYC as a sophmore.

rayallen0

« Reply #49 on: January 20, 2012, 02:14:57 PM »

he was pretty hyped.

he was hyped at least as much as mayo

rayallen0

« Reply #50 on: January 20, 2012, 02:17:28 PM »

lololololololol

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: January 20, 2012, 02:23:44 PM »
^& he went to my high-school. 8)

NYC guards. 8)

rayallen0

« Reply #52 on: January 20, 2012, 02:29:04 PM »

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #53 on: January 20, 2012, 03:26:26 PM »
^ Damn that was one hell of a posting binge. Anyways, I was always a huge Darius Miles fan, I really wish he had panned out. It's a shame, cause he was finally starting live up to his potential and even dropped 50 in a game, but then he had to get micro fracture and could never make a legitimate comeback. Dude always made stupid off the court decisions too

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: January 20, 2012, 04:36:41 PM »
^ Damn that was one hell of a posting binge. Anyways, I was always a huge Darius Miles fan, I really wish he had panned out. It's a shame, cause he was finally starting live up to his potential and even dropped 50 in a game, but then he had to get micro fracture and could never make a legitimate comeback. Dude always made stupid off the court decisions too

yea....darius miles' last season was his best. dude was an athletic freak. like u said, he just started to pan out right before he went out with that knee injury. too bad, cuz dude was only 25 when he fucked up that knee. robbed of his prime years.. portland has the worst luck ever.

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2012, 05:12:07 PM »
HOLY FUCKING SHIT ANYBODY WATCHING THIS BLAZER GAME?
Aldridge at the half has 23 Pts, 11 Reb, 2 Ast, 1 Stl

FUCK WIT ME CUZ

Howard vs. Bynum. Let it begin  8)
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 05:13:57 PM by rayallen0 »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2012, 05:15:16 PM »
Howard vs. Bynum. Let it begin  8)

This will be a perfect example of NIK's absurdity.

Howard goes 25 & 25, "it's the regular season & nothing really matters yet".

Howard goes 15 & 8 while Bynum goes 22 & 10, "it's obvious that Bynum is better & more valuable than Dwight".

rayallen0

« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2012, 05:17:45 PM »
Howard vs. Bynum. Let it begin  8)

This will be a perfect example of NIK's absurdity.

Howard goes 25 & 25, "it's the regular season & nothing really matters yet".

Howard goes 15 & 8 while Bynum goes 22 & 10, "it's obvious that Bynum is better & more valuable than Dwight".
He can use that argument. after Aldridge's 1st half ain't nothing bringing me down...unless we lose...or he gets injured.

Sccit

« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2012, 05:30:59 PM »
Lakers lookin tired as fuck out there. Bynum sat out the first quarter with 2 quick fouls. schedules takin it's toll...hopefully, we can step it up in the 2nd quarter.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2012, 05:44:48 PM »
Lakers lookin tired as fuck out there. Bynum sat out the first quarter with 2 quick fouls. schedules takin it's toll...hopefully, we can step it up in the 2nd quarter.

Kobe and Mike Brown were stupid for playing like it mattered late last game... Howard will shit on the Lakers today

Also: http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/7484258/new-jersey-nets-deron-williams-list-teams-go-to

Deron finally has a list too :D Not surprising, Lakers, Mavs, Knicks.

Good shit. Lakers and Knicks won't have cap space. Knicks have nothing to trade. (There's no way the Nets take Amare's contract).

Would you trade Gasol for Williams?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin