Author Topic: That nu Nicki Minaj video got my inside-under skin a little moist ["Stupid Hoe"]  (Read 746 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

First off, if anybody got the connect to Nicki, send me that Egg mcMuffin ASAP no Rocky

But youngin did her thing, this video had my tongue wettin up (literally) and the hook had me shinglin on the inside.  The video just made me mad that the reality of the fact is all fantasies don't come true but #DammmitMannn.  Shawty brought out my inner ArthroBoodo™ ™(karma sutra and sexual freedom for short)™
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 06:34:10 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
Holy shit. Just watched it.

That was bar none, the worst fucking song and video I've ever seen in my life. I fully expect this video to cause seizures and this song to cause brain tumors. I don't think I've  ever heard a song that literally made me want to punch the artist in the fucking face for making it, until now.

Also LMAO @ Nikki having bigger balls then drake and having no problem battling.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
First off, if anybody got the connect to Nicki, send me that Egg mcMuffin ASAP no Rocky

But youngin did her thing, this video had my tongue wettin up (literally) and the hook had me shinglin on the inside.  The video just made me mad that the reality of the fact is all fantasies don't come true but #DammmitMannn.  Shawty brought out my inner ArthroBoodo™ ™(karma sutra and sexual freedom for short)™
she nice to watch..but other than that..she straight trash homie.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.

Your talking to a guy who said he can find nine gucci mane songs better then illmatic. Don't bother.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nicki Minaj >>>>>> your mother

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Okka

I agree that she looks nice, but her music is GARBAGE.

BiggBoogaBiff

Nicki >>>> Kim
Nicki >>>> Foxy
Nicki >>>> Lyte
Badu >>>> Nicki
Jill Scott >>> Nicki
Trina <<<<<<<< Nicki
Nicki >>>> Diamond
My Mom >>>>>> Nicki
My Grandmas >>>>> Nicki
5 pounds of Loud+80 butt naked beautiful black women+6000 roll ups for the weed > Nicki (tough choice)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Bitches better not start wearing fucking paint on their faces now lol.

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Checked it out again,and yeah this shit is some super trash..she said nothing in the whole song,but YOU A STUPID HOE..

Pgb

• Muthafuckin' OG
Nicki has the most annoying voice I've ever heard when she raps. Would never thought someone would come with a worse voice than Lil' Wayne.

Lucifuge

she's a stupid ho fo real. what a ... i dont know how to call it
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

BiggBoogaBiff

Lmao!  Nicki is a beast, y'all just hatin cus she's with Yound Money.  How many femcee's have been better than Nicki tho?  She is definitely eye candy but my little honey sugar bump can rap!

Lucifuge

Paris is way better. This english accents c'mon fuck that
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
She's just a dicktease that shit is worthless.  Young Money is a curse on the rap game
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)