Author Topic: the perfect girl  (Read 749 times)

Trauma-san

Re:the perfect girl
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2003, 01:08:50 PM »

And she plays games too..

;D

Yeah, but she does that retarded crap where she turns the controller, like the things motion sensitive or somethin.  I HATE that.  

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2003, 01:20:46 PM »

And she plays games too..

;D

Yeah, but she does that retarded crap where she turns the controller, like the things motion sensitive or somethin.  I HATE that.  

Mwuhahah  yeh she does do that moving the pad crap but its all good....

;D

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2003, 01:53:55 PM »
Yeah, at least she looks good.  I could probably put up with it, but only cuz she looks good.  

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Guess Whos Back?
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2003, 03:50:25 PM »
1.what size is your perfect girl like what are the perfect measurements?

Like in betweeen.. I dont like annorexic chicks, but i dont like fat chicks.. Ya kno.. Jus inbetween

2. How tall is your perfect girl?

Whoa.. Sumwhere between 5' & 5'8.. I do like em pretty short thou

3. Is she out going or mello?

Mellow, ya know.. Takes shit in here stride.. Never seems to be stressed out or shit..Jus a happy girl

4. innocent or sluty

She's gotta have that innocent look when yas r out or sum shit, and shes gotta be innocent in bed.. Real inncoent looking.. But ya know shes gotta b slutty @ the same time

5. a normal beauty or exotic

Normal beauty

6.book smart or street smart

Both.... I dont want her feeding off me and shit if shes dumb as fuck... On the other hand i dont have 2 like keep hold of like a kid when we go out..

7. will she want kid or a career

Career... Kids come aftawards.. Straight up... I dont want seeds if i cant support em properly

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2003, 04:04:52 PM »
1.what size is your perfect girl like what are the perfect measurements? some meat to grab on to...not too skinny...not too big...just enough...and probably Cs...wit some thick hips...

2. How tall is your perfect girl? 5'5"-5'8"

3.is she out going or mello? both...not too loud...but not too boring...

4.innocent or sluty? innocent...but sluty in bed...

5.a normal beauty or exotic? exotic...but a normal beauty aint bad

6.book smart or street smart? both...i want someone to help me wit school(lol) but someone i dont gotta hand feed when we go out...

7. will she want kid or a career? career...i aint wantin no chicks talkin about kids til IM ready...lol

took the words right out of my fingers, except i want my bitch to stay home while i go out n do my thang, i had a girl like this once, god damn, i don't know how i let her get away, oh well, gotta keep it gangsta n slapahoe.

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2003, 04:07:10 PM »
1.what size is your perfect girl like what are the perfect measurements?

Like in betweeen.. I dont like annorexic chicks, but i dont like fat chicks.. Ya kno.. Jus inbetween

2. How tall is your perfect girl?

Whoa.. Sumwhere between 5' & 5'8.. I do like em pretty short thou

3. Is she out going or mello?

Mellow, ya know.. Takes shit in here stride.. Never seems to be stressed out or shit..Jus a happy girl

4. innocent or sluty

She's gotta have that innocent look when yas r out or sum shit, and shes gotta be innocent in bed.. Real inncoent looking.. But ya know shes gotta b slutty @ the same time

5. a normal beauty or exotic

Normal beauty

6.book smart or street smart

Both.... I dont want her feeding off me and shit if shes dumb as fuck... On the other hand i dont have 2 like keep hold of like a kid when we go out..

7. will she want kid or a career

Career... Kids come aftawards.. Straight up... I dont want seeds if i cant support em properly
I like short bitches too, pick em up n fuck dat booty sidewayz! "She got some Bomb Azz Pussy!"

ontherise

• 'G'
  • bringin a little graphic flavor to the board
« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2003, 08:39:27 AM »
wow you sound like the perfect catch callin your girl a bitch and evrything wow i wonder why she got away from ya to

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2003, 09:44:22 AM »
"bitches aint shit but hoes n tricks" famous words, should be on a plaque on my wall. i don't give a fuck about a bitch, the last time i did i got a kid, she's 14 months, all bitches do is lie, that is all they do, they don't give a shit a man, all they want is dick, fuck em.

OpTiCaL

• Cool As Ice Cube
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The DoN MeGa
« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2003, 10:46:32 AM »
Damn dawg...thats harsh,
not all women are bitches just the same not all men are wankstas,
gotta just see what life throws at ya and enjoy the times u can make good.

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2003, 02:24:29 PM »
, except i want my bitch to stay home while i go out n do my thang,
Don't all jump on me, but do u want a girl or a door mat? No real woman is gona go out with a guy who tells his "bitch" to stay home, they'd tell ya to fuck off right away, mayb u should think bout that?
!NADYA!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2003, 02:57:20 PM »
She would be slim, not too short, not taller than me, someone real positive too.  Someone deep, emotional and understanding.  Ya know, someone who sits next to you and radiates this positive vibe, which kinda relaxes you, and just has conversations on various deep topics with me, for hours, let all the emotions flow, you know?  Her eye contact, is important, it reflects a lot of things in a personality.
Someone spiritual[btw theres a diffrence between being religious and spiritual, and i dont really care what religion she is], who generates these viberations that jus touch you.  Honestly, i'm like an enigma to everyone, including my own family, and Ive never met anyone who thinks just like me, thats why those qualities are really important to me.
Shouldnt be self absorbed, drinking/smokin/drugs are a No, I guess i couldnt mind moderate drinking or sumting, but im against em all.  She should be healthy, active, someone who takes care, and is thankful, for what God gives her. Has to be a mix in her personality, there are times for being mellow, there are times to be outgoing, there are times to be humerious, and there are times to be serious.  She should possess these qualities, and know when to use them, and not over do anything.
Self control is very important, she should have control over herself, her temper, her emotions etc.  I dont mean she should lock up her emotions or anything, she just shouldnt be fighting a war against herself, which many people do.  Being balanced, is the key, like yin and yang.
Being open minded is something I love , having broad horizons, always look at 2 sides of the story, appreciating and respecting others, and their opinions, she has to be  mature.
She has to be smart, I cant stand stupid women lol.  Book smarts + Street smarts, common sense etc, mos definately.  Sharp in all areas, someone mentaly strong, someone indipendant, who can sruvive and prosper by herself.  I dont want her to be dependant and hooked on me, she should stand on her own two feet, you know, symbolizes strenght, which I like a lot[btw this does not mean I'M gonna depend on her in anyway LOL...].  Having a career is definatly a plus, but being so absorbed in money/job is not a good thing either.  I love kids, I would definatly want to have children, but when I am financianly and socialy secure.  I do not want to play with life, and ruin it.  That all to me, is a perfect person..

Honeslty, I can go on, but you get the idea, peace

-{bLaDe}
« Last Edit: February 03, 2003, 02:59:44 PM by .:[b L a D e]:. »
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2003, 04:24:28 PM »
Blade knows what he wants...

Anyways...if u love a girl, she will be perfect in your eyes...

bez

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2003, 04:33:38 PM »

that wud hurt to much.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2003, 04:45:41 PM »

that wud hurt to much.  

HuH?

S.G.V.

« Reply #29 on: February 03, 2003, 09:31:40 PM »

*SGV, Perfect Match*

~Doggy'z Momz~

;D
bring her on foo...more experience the better  ;D ...id be doggys pops for a day or two...show how to be a man...lol
lol

@

Quote from: S.G.V. on February 01, 2003, 06:36:45 PM    

4.innocent or sluty? innocent...but sluty in bed...

::)

the hell u roll ur eyes for?...i dont want no chick that just lies in bed...and i dont want no chick that is everyones bed...