Author Topic: Done watching above the rim..  (Read 839 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
Re: Done watching above the rim..
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 11:30:48 AM »
alot of stans cant fuck with gridlock becasue hes not thuggin enough in that movie and we all know how much the euros and stans love to see pac thug it out. it makes it easier to believe in all the racist stereotyoes that yall love to perpetuate and reinforce.

LMFAO!!!!  :D

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 06:50:35 PM »
Gridlock'd was pacs best work easily. I liked gang related as well. But gridlock'd he really started to grow as an actor and looked to have a promising future. I remember all the critics raving about him in that movie.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 06:55:53 PM »
Gridlock'd was pacs best work easily. I liked gang related as well. But gridlock'd he really started to grow as an actor and looked to have a promising future. I remember all the critics raving about him in that movie.

best part:  pac getting stabbed by Tim Roth on purpose :D

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2012, 11:26:39 PM »
back in the days white kids used to get beat up when movies like poetic justie and above the rim would premiere...the local theatres had to stop showing black films for years
talking from experience peter lol

2euce 7even

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 04:00:55 AM »
as i see it yall didnt like BULLET cuase pac had small part(s).

but id ont see it as pac-film but as a micky rourke one.

i dont give a fuck about it if pac had a small role or not. the movie is the shit.

acgrundy

« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2012, 04:12:41 PM »
Gridloc'd is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. Juice is the only Pac movie that I can actually remember and I liked that one. I saw gridloc'd when it first came out and couldn't wait for the end of it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2012, 04:50:09 PM »
I saw gridloc'd when it first came out and couldn't wait for the end of it so i could go int the bathroom and relieve myself of all the sexual tension.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2012, 07:05:14 PM »
I saw gridloc'd when it first came out and couldn't wait for the end of it so i could go int the bathroom and relieve myself of all the sexual tension.

Lmao. Grundy is such a Faggot

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2012, 07:55:38 PM »
LMAO @ THAT FAG GRUNDY

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2012, 09:20:24 PM »
back in the days white kids used to get beat up when movies like poetic justie and above the rim would premiere...the local theatres had to stop showing black films for years
talking from experience peter lol

Actually that was a big problem back in the lates 80s and early 90s. Their was gang fights over the movie "The Warriors", and a lot of the Hood Movies like Juice, Boyz In The Hood, and Menace II Society, the movie colors also had fights during their theater run. Course it was generally in the gang infested areas, and fights usually break out at the movies anyways, but everyone tried to make the fighting connection to the movies themselves. If I remember correctly on the Boyz in the Hood DVD they even talk about one of the incidents, and talk about how they tried to portray the movie as a hardcore gangster flick in the news. 

I know this affected the Movie "Blood In Blood Out", they had to change their title to "Bound By Honor" because of the L.A. Riots.

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: February 05, 2012, 10:13:02 AM »
wow the insecure guys who can't even stick to a topic discussion. Princess petey turns the discussion to some gay shit, gaydc hops right on board, and hack was most likely switching back and for between here and wacking off to a crooked I music video. Way to keep it classy ladies.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: February 05, 2012, 11:49:59 AM »
lol grundy is like the hoodrat of dubcc we all pass her around and have our way with her then she gets mad and leaves for a while and comes back after the abortion.

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2012, 01:03:10 PM »
lol grundy is like the hoodrat of dubcc we all pass her around and have our way with her then she gets mad and leaves for a while and comes back after the abortion.

LMFAO. I truely lol'd at the abortion line.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: February 05, 2012, 04:25:35 PM »
aint it true though???

dont he come back on some mad ex girlfriend type shit????

a certain pain and bitterness in the way he expresses himself.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: February 19, 2012, 11:17:04 AM »

LOL