Author Topic: Fake ass homeboy.  (Read 128 times)

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Fake ass homeboy.
« on: January 31, 2003, 09:54:26 PM »
Ok...i knew this one guy for a long time...i mean i knew him since middle school...but after that i lost contact with him...for few years...then...i got into contact with him recently...found out his AIM sn...we were just talking...about how u been...shit like that...for a long time...then i asked him if he wants to kick it..cuz i haven't kicked it with him in a long time you know...then he's like...uhh yea one day we will kick it...at first i was like...ok whatevers...then i ask him few more times online...he's always like...yeaaaa...one day...one of these days....i'm like wtf? i mean...i thought i was real koo with him...but i guess people change over time man...but damn if he dosen't want to kick it with me...just say it or somethin...he's just giving me this bullshit...man i think he's just a fake ass bitch...what ya think?

Jome

Re:Fake ass homeboy.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2003, 09:57:01 PM »
Haha, he probably never liked you..
Or he is just more of the shy person.. and might busy at the time..
It could be many things..

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2003, 09:59:24 PM »
word it could be he is a shy person.  hell even with my best friend neil aka kane a lot of times i didnt want to hang out wit him.  it wasnt b/c i didnt like him but it was b/c at that time i needed a lot of time for myself cuz i had a lot of goin on,  personal shit.  that may be the thing.  it could be suptin else so dont take it personal

js83

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2003, 10:01:40 PM »
I mean..he ain't a shy person..thats for sure..he always used to get into fights back in middle school and shit..

"He probably never liked you"....nah...i was real koo with him..at least back in the days...well i live in L.A..and he goes to some UC school...he's in L.A right now because of spring break or some shit like that...he's goin back to school in march...and he dosen't have time to kick it? i don't understand people like him...fake ass muthafuckers...pretending to be your homeboy when they ain't....
« Last Edit: January 31, 2003, 10:03:09 PM by KuRuPtion »

Jome

« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2003, 11:14:21 PM »
I mean..he ain't a shy person..thats for sure..he always used to get into fights back in middle school and shit..

"He probably never liked you"....nah...i was real koo with him..at least back in the days...well i live in L.A..and he goes to some UC school...he's in L.A right now because of spring break or some shit like that...he's goin back to school in march...and he dosen't have time to kick it? i don't understand people like him...fake ass muthafuckers...pretending to be your homeboy when they ain't....

He could be shy even if he got into fights..
Could be personal problems, much work, or something like that too..
And if you haven't seen a dude in a long time, some people get a lil worried if they has changed, will they have something to talk about, etc.

bez

« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2003, 12:25:40 PM »
maybe hes got a circle of friends that hate you!

EM28

« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2003, 12:30:47 PM »
maybe hes got a circle of friends that hate you!