Author Topic: JIMMY IOVIN is the hitler of hip hop..even though he a jew.  (Read 637 times)

weedhead

• Muthafuckin' Don!
JIMMY IOVIN is the hitler of hip hop..even though he a jew.
« on: February 01, 2012, 12:50:18 AM »
This guy is trying his hardest to destroy the essence of our culture.he only recruits white artist..and push that shit likes it's dope..(EM,YELLOW WOLF,ect.)this new white girl from Australia he pushing hard..got a song called -PUSSY-..now i would be  hating to say this bitch aint fine though..i just don't like how the industry is shitting on black females that is really spitting..and have a nice look to.shits fucked up.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: JIMMY IOVIN is the hitler of hip hop..even though he a jew.
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 08:05:16 AM »
That's bullshit man!  Jimmy Iovine was behind all the classic albums.   He's been so instrumental in the careers of Dre and Eminem and so many of our favorite artists.  Our favorite labels Death Row, Aftermath, Shady Records etc. couldn't have achieved what they did without Jimmy backing that shit up.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 08:18:09 AM »
jimmy is illuminati

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 12:40:29 PM »
This guy is trying his hardest to destroy the essence of our culture.he only recruits white artist..and push that shit likes it's dope..(EM,YELLOW WOLF,ect.)this new white girl from Australia he pushing hard..got a song called -PUSSY-..now i would be  hating to say this bitch aint fine though..i just don't like how the industry is shitting on black females that is really spitting..and have a nice look to.shits fucked up.

Yes because Green Lighting a few shitty albums, despite the fact he helped Death Row Records, Aftermath Push some of their highest selling products mostly by Black Artist is the god damn equivalent of a man green lighting the deaths of 6 Million People because they had genes that were consider inferior.Also targeting the same accused mans people as the main scape goat.

This links for you

Will_B

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 12:44:08 PM »
This guy is trying his hardest to destroy the essence of our culture.he only recruits white artist..and push that shit likes it's dope..(EM,YELLOW WOLF,ect.)this new white girl from Australia he pushing hard..got a song called -PUSSY-..now i would be  hating to say this bitch aint fine though..i just don't like how the industry is shitting on black females that is really spitting..and have a nice look to.shits fucked up.

Yes because Green Lighting a few shitty albums, despite the fact he helped Death Row Records, Aftermath Push some of their highest selling products mostly by Black Artist is the god damn equivalent of a man green lighting the deaths of 6 Million People because they had genes that were consider inferior.Also targeting the same accused mans people as the main scape goat.

This links for you

Isn't that guy Hitler like Darth Vader or something?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 03:38:12 PM »
I wish I was Jimmy.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 05:28:46 PM »
When is the black man going to get a break in the music industry?

Fuckin white devils be holdin dem down.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 11:20:26 PM »

Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Percy Miller, Curtis Jackson, Shawn Carter and Bryan Williams r not complaining

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2012, 12:14:23 AM »

Russell Simmons, Sean Combs, Percy Miller, Curtis Jackson, Shawn Carter and Bryan Williams r not complaining

they are all illuminati ball lickers

or in russell simmons case just a regular ball licker

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2012, 02:49:51 PM »
jimmy destroyed 50's career.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2012, 03:52:30 PM »
JIMMY IOVIN hates black people.  He only gives the black man riches and fame to enslave them to the white man's dollar and bring them into his satanic illuminati mason jew hitler cult.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Jimmy H.

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2012, 10:59:40 PM »
Shit sounds fool-proof complaining to me. If someone doesn't make it, it's because they're being held down. If they do, it's because they joined the Illuminati.

Desert Lord

« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 04:01:47 AM »
man, educate yourself and learn something about the illuminati...they was a secret society that died 1785...they also wanted freedom for the poor people!
there ARE secret societys behind the scenes, that running things, but that's no big secret at all, everybody that got a brain, should know it...capitalism is brutal. but don't make a fool of yourself and call them "illuminati" lol...the world still don't is that easy.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2012, 09:12:59 PM »

Nor Ray Charles, Stevie Wonder, Chuck Berry or any of the other Artist in other Genres this Genre Samples the fuck out of.

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2012, 04:43:50 AM »
JIMMY IOVIN hates black people.  He only gives the black man riches and fame to enslave them to the white man's dollar and bring them into his satanic illuminati mason jew hitler cult.
Comedy :D