Author Topic: About to Embark on 4 Hour Eminem Listening Session, Hop in my time machine  (Read 271 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I'm about to boldly venture into the past, and embark on a 4 hour Eminem listening session.  Some of the songs I will be listening to I haven't heard in years, but used to bump daily on repeat from 99 thru 2001. It was very dark times in my life from 99 to 2000.  Suicidal thoughts and shit... and Em's music was my outlet.  Should be quite a ride.  So let me buckle up in the Time Machine and blast off... I'll let you know how it goes.  Stay tuned.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: About to Embark on 4 Hour Eminem Listening Session, Hop in my time machine
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2012, 06:40:11 PM »
awesome

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2012, 06:48:52 PM »
You know what this is? This is NIK realizing how embarrassing it is that he admitted to being such a loser. So now he's downplaying it like it's not big deal of how big a faggot he truly is.

It gets sadder everyday.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2012, 06:49:32 PM »
You know what this is? This is NIK realizing how embarrassing it is that he admitted to being such a loser. So now he's downplaying it like it's not big deal of how big a faggot he truly is.

It gets sadder everyday.

i was gonna say, the real infinite would post this in the proper section and not the G Spot

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2012, 07:28:18 PM »
The real Infinite doesn't cuss. Also his close-mindedness only allows him to listens to the same 5 artists so he wouldn't need a special session to listen to 4 hours of Eminem. I guarantee you there aren't any Em songs he hasn't heard in years.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2012, 08:50:48 PM »
Man this is deep.  I really used to be full of so much hate.  Wanted to hurt myself so much and other people.  I've really came a long way.  Was smart enough to meet some good people and one 100% good person in particular that showed me life doesn't have to be like that.   I thank the world for them because they saved the world for me.  It took me a while to figure out how to express that and live it out because things don't change overnight.  But the metamorphosis occurred.  And I was cured. 

Eminem really aided me in bringing all the hate out of me.  I remember one hip-hop journalist described his music as "catharsis" and that is one of the most accurate descriptions I've ever read of his music.  That's truly what it is.  It's like exorcising demons.  Very therapeutic.  It dug up a lot of my pain and hatred that was buried for years and it allowed me to place it in the forefront of my conscience.  Once I became conscience of it change became possible. 

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2012, 08:52:51 PM »

It gets sadder everyday.

Your so desperate to say something to hurt me that you forget logic.  The simple truth is that it's no big deal and there's nothing wrong with having a "listening session".  The fact that you would try to turn that into something so horrific and make a big deal out of nothing all in an effort to hurt me really shows how desperate you are to try to hurt someone and release your hate.

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2012, 09:45:51 PM »
He's a bot.

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »
In LA niggaz would stomp you out listening to eminem. u wouldnt last a day in any la county elementary school. man we were young and dumb back then. the ogs now have jobs so no real nigga aint bangin  2012

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:23 PM »
looney lol chinkbanging

TRG BoyZ

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2012, 10:52:56 PM »
Chink? im not chinese homie. u aint from la so u dont know how it is out here u lame. everybody bang with they race. we jumped eses and blacks. the most pussy be the niggers. dont let the media let u think blacks are hard. we scrapped on hella blacks and caught fades with mexicans too

O.G A.Geesta'z

« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2012, 11:23:15 PM »
Chink? im not chinese homie. u aint from la so u dont know how it is out here u lame. everybody bang with they race. we jumped eses and blacks. the most pussy be the niggers. dont let the media let u think blacks are hard. we scrapped on hella blacks and caught fades with mexicans too

LMAO
The West is Back

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2012, 11:34:27 PM »
LOL

good shit

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2012, 11:44:21 PM »
lol sorry japbangin

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2012, 04:43:39 PM »

It gets sadder everyday.

i love the "Hop into my time machine" line

as corny as it gets