Author Topic: [Unreleased] GBM feat. Eazy-E - No more tears [Original Version]  (Read 791 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: [Unreleased] GBM feat. Eazy-E - No more tears [Original Version]
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2012, 02:42:22 PM »
i like the female-rappers on this, but Eazy's verse sucked. amateurish
eazy's verse was dope imo.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2012, 02:46:02 PM »
Great find !!!!!  I wish there was more unreleased completed Eazy-E songs with them being released in their original form.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2012, 05:12:05 PM »
always good to hear unreleased Eazy tracks! its crazy how little unreleased or original songs have leaked of his, compared to other artists that died.

ruthless95rip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2012, 12:14:41 AM »
Great find!  I wish there was more unreleased Eazy-E

Your all welcome.
Their is a decent amount of unreleased Eazy-E music.   I highly doubt it will be released in its original form.  they might tweak it out and release stuff like that Impact of a Legend album.

Im on a mission to put out all the Original Eazy-E shit, the shit that Eazy recorded in the studio.     

I know some people will call his verse amaturish or what ever.  But the main point is that "ITS the ORIGINAL Version,the way he layed it down in studio. to the original beat.

I was told that Eazy-E produced this beat.   for those who criticize the beat.  EAZY produced it. 

I have heard about 5 unreleased eazy-e songs.  and not just eazy songs. but songs featuring bgko, dresta and others. Original shit from 93/94

so all i gotta say is keep an eye out.    some dope shit coming soon.

ruthlesspropaganda.net

Mak_Corleone

« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2012, 04:22:41 AM »
Great find!  I wish there was more unreleased Eazy-E

Your all welcome.
Their is a decent amount of unreleased Eazy-E music.   I highly doubt it will be released in its original form.  they might tweak it out and release stuff like that Impact of a Legend album.

Im on a mission to put out all the Original Eazy-E shit, the shit that Eazy recorded in the studio.     

I know some people will call his verse amaturish or what ever.  But the main point is that "ITS the ORIGINAL Version,the way he layed it down in studio. to the original beat.

I was told that Eazy-E produced this beat.   for those who criticize the beat.  EAZY produced it. 

I have heard about 5 unreleased eazy-e songs.  and not just eazy songs. but songs featuring bgko, dresta and others. Original shit from 93/94

ruthlesspropaganda.net

big props man! Eazy-E is definetly 1 of the greatest imo. can't wait 2 hear more Eazy! i wish they could release a full lenght album with his OG's & unreleased music, but an EP would be dope as PHUK!!! Compton Style yo! Peace

_That_Cracka_J

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Nintendo Entertainment System
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2012, 10:16:24 AM »

ruthlesspropaganda.net

Hell yeah!  I'll defo lookin forward to this.....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: February 03, 2012, 10:24:28 AM »
yeh i guess eazys wife doesnt have any interest in releasing more CDs

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 03, 2012, 03:32:20 PM »
Great find!  I wish there was more unreleased Eazy-E

Your all welcome.
Their is a decent amount of unreleased Eazy-E music.   I highly doubt it will be released in its original form.  they might tweak it out and release stuff like that Impact of a Legend album.

I know some people will call his verse amaturish or what ever.  But the main point is that "ITS the ORIGINAL Version,the way he layed it down in studio. to the original beat.

I was told that Eazy-E produced this beat.   for those who criticize the beat.  EAZY produced it.  

I have heard about 5 unreleased eazy-e songs.  and not just eazy songs. but songs featuring bgko, dresta and others. Original shit from 93/94

so all i gotta say is keep an eye out.    some dope shit coming soon.

ruthlesspropaganda.net

that's good 2 know homie. if ruthless or whoever puts out more eazy shit, it should be left the way he created it and not tainted. these folks always violate dead artists and re do their music and fuck it up. his music should be left in og form and we as his fans should fight for that. we didn't wait forever to hear some re done shit, we want it the way the man made it. and btw in my opinion eazy didn't have no wack verses i don't care who disagree. if it wasn't for eazy the west coast music scene wouldn't be.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 03:36:51 PM by Blue Magic »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #23 on: February 03, 2012, 04:13:24 PM »
Eazy had great mic presence to go with a dope delivery and voice. His lyrics were probably the weakest part of his game IMO.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 03, 2012, 04:43:30 PM »
His lyrics were probably the weakest part of his game.
nah.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #25 on: February 03, 2012, 04:47:22 PM »
Eazy had great mic presence to go with a dope delivery and voice. His lyrics were probably the weakest part of his game IMO.

he didn't write any of them lol

well okay someones pointed out he wrote a few of his own verses but those were his worst songs.

eazy had amazing lyrics on his best songs though, like Nobody Move, Louie, Creep N Crawl etc.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: February 03, 2012, 04:51:15 PM »

he didn't write any of them lol

well okay someones pointed out he wrote a few of his own verses but those were his worst songs.

eazy had amazing lyrics on his best songs though, like Nobody Move, Louie, Creep N Crawl etc.
he also wrote creep and crawl. LOL...... he wrote a great deal of his material and wrote well.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: February 03, 2012, 04:55:34 PM »
he did write creep n crawl????

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 03, 2012, 05:07:41 PM »

HighEyeCue

« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2012, 08:19:25 AM »
In the early days Cube and Ren would write for him as well as DOC. Even Treach wrote him a track. I think he began writing more in his later years.