Author Topic: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session  (Read 6797 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session
« Reply #30 on: February 04, 2012, 01:20:23 PM »
Petey is just going to ignore the topic, like you ignore topics about you & Sik fighting, you pussy.
LMAO

lol...hack, u really need 2 get off cham's dick. shit is gettin real disturbin.

"why u not on aim, man?"....and then laughin at each and every one of his lame posts like he's richard pryor in his prime. really, though. bad look.

u know whats reallllly disturbing?

a 25 year old who lives with his rich dad and whore of a mom and spends all his time wearing Lakers gear and looking online for naked pictures of Kobe

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2012, 01:21:14 PM »
Petey is just going to ignore the topic, like you ignore topics about you & Sik fighting, you pussy.
LMAO

"why u not on aim, man?"....and then laughin at each and every one of his lame posts like he's richard pryor in his prime. really, though. bad look.

a 25 year old who lives with his rich dad and whore of a mom and spends all his time wearing Lakers gear and looking online for naked pictures of Kobe
remember thats normal in middle eastern families hahaha. same with crossdressing

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: February 04, 2012, 03:03:14 PM »
LMAO

u aint gotta lie 2 kick it, hack...

when i say u been suckin cham's dick, it's the truth...dont get offended, just man up and calm it down with the blatant love affair.

Okka

« Reply #33 on: February 04, 2012, 03:42:27 PM »
Damn, i heard Petey commited suicide after the first two hours.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: February 04, 2012, 04:03:12 PM »
once again elior is obsessed with homosexuality when he finds himself losing an argument

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #35 on: February 04, 2012, 04:54:39 PM »
petey..so how'd it go?

words cant even describe it, that shit was like if god revealed all of lifes secrets to me in one glorius flash of light.

im now a better person after hearing chain saw dicc.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 04, 2012, 05:17:53 PM »
petey..so how'd it go?

words cant even describe it, that shit was like if god revealed all of lifes secrets to me in one glorius flash of light.

im now a better person after hearing chain saw dicc.

*diccsaw

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #37 on: February 04, 2012, 08:14:42 PM »
once again elior is obsessed with homosexuality when he finds himself losing an argument

Exactly. He was called out & was like "yo, that's disturbing, bro". In all honesty, the boy is probably the real life version of enyce. His replies are so off topic & so dodging his exposure as a complete faggot, that's what's actually "disturbing". How often he changes topic from his abuse to homosexual references.

& NIK, that doesn't cut it AT ALL lol. Sik said, "Come see me NIK, I get out of work at 4:30 everyday. You have the problem with me, do something about it pussy." & you've done absolutely nothing like the bitch you are.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #38 on: February 04, 2012, 09:48:25 PM »
only knicc would see "diccsaw" as a positive thing lol

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #39 on: February 04, 2012, 10:03:56 PM »
only knicc would see "diccsaw" as a positive thing lol

LMFAO

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 04, 2012, 10:24:43 PM »

Exactly. He was called out & was like "yo, that's disturbing, bro". In all honesty, the boy is probably the real life version of enyce. His replies are so off topic & so dodging his exposure as a complete faggot, that's what's actually "disturbing". How often he changes topic from his abuse to homosexual references.

& NIK, that doesn't cut it AT ALL lol. Sik said, "Come see me NIK, I get out of work at 4:30 everyday. You have the problem with me, do something about it pussy." & you've done absolutely nothing like the bitch you are.

cut what, fruitcup? a pussy is u, or spice-2...someone who is literally SCARED to meet up with peeps on this site that they have beef with. ive made it clear that any1 who wants 2 meet me can. sik tries to make it seem like he's "trollin" me by makin me mad enough 2 wanna come out there. to him, it's all a game. if he was serious about it and wanted 2 throw down, which he doesn't, it would be a different story. it's all an act.

L.A.M.B

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #41 on: February 04, 2012, 11:29:07 PM »
nikky youz a pussy real spit

BLUNT TYME

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2012, 11:54:46 PM »
HAHAHAHA Elior is mad.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #43 on: February 05, 2012, 10:13:06 PM »

cut what, fruitcup? a pussy is u, or spice-2...someone who is literally SCARED to meet up with peeps on this site that they have beef with. ive made it clear that any1 who wants 2 meet me can. sik tries to make it seem like he's "trollin" me by makin me mad enough 2 wanna come out there. to him, it's all a game. if he was serious about it and wanted 2 throw down, which he doesn't, it would be a different story. it's all an act.

L.A.M.B

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: February 05, 2012, 11:47:39 PM »
nik, i bet spice would whoop you into next week