Author Topic: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session  (Read 6773 times)

Sccit

Re: Im a bout to embark on a four hour long LAMB listening session
« Reply #45 on: February 05, 2012, 11:50:44 PM »
nik, i bet spice would whoop you into next week

hack, i bet u would cry if i slapped u.......if u ever man up and make a trip out to LA, i will never post on dubcc again if u can prove otherwise.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:25 AM »
nik, i bet spice would whoop you into next week

hack, i bet u would cry if i slapped u.......if u ever man up and make a trip out to LA, i will never post on dubcc again if u can prove otherwise.
make a trip out 2 toronto nikky so i can slap the wigger jew out of you real spit nicca

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #47 on: February 06, 2012, 09:51:28 AM »
stop lying bitch for one you are afraid to post your pic so i know your too ashamed to face up with someone, for two you live in winnipeg aka peg city.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #48 on: February 06, 2012, 10:52:58 AM »
once again elior is obsessed with homosexuality when he finds himself losing an argument

Exactly. He was called out & was like "yo, that's disturbing, bro". In all honesty, the boy is probably the real life version of enyce. His replies are so off topic & so dodging his exposure as a complete faggot, that's what's actually "disturbing". How often he changes topic from his abuse to homosexual references.

& NIK, that doesn't cut it AT ALL lol. Sik said, "Come see me NIK, I get out of work at 4:30 everyday. You have the problem with me, do something about it pussy." & you've done absolutely nothing like the bitch you are.

cut what, fruitcup? a pussy is u, or spice-2...someone who is literally SCARED to meet up with peeps on this site that they have beef with. ive made it clear that any1 who wants 2 meet me can. sik tries to make it seem like he's "trollin" me by makin me mad enough 2 wanna come out there. to him, it's all a game. if he was serious about it and wanted 2 throw down, which he doesn't, it would be a different story. it's all an act.

L.A.M.B

Don't flip it. You called anyone who got called out & didn't go a pussy. You did. You tried to bluff & say "I don't know where & when!", you found out & are being a complete little pussy because you're scared to get your frail ass beat down.

PUSSY.

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: February 06, 2012, 12:06:24 PM »
once again elior is obsessed with homosexuality when he finds himself losing an argument

Exactly. He was called out & was like "yo, that's disturbing, bro". In all honesty, the boy is probably the real life version of enyce. His replies are so off topic & so dodging his exposure as a complete faggot, that's what's actually "disturbing". How often he changes topic from his abuse to homosexual references.

& NIK, that doesn't cut it AT ALL lol. Sik said, "Come see me NIK, I get out of work at 4:30 everyday. You have the problem with me, do something about it pussy." & you've done absolutely nothing like the bitch you are.

cut what, fruitcup? a pussy is u, or spice-2...someone who is literally SCARED to meet up with peeps on this site that they have beef with. ive made it clear that any1 who wants 2 meet me can. sik tries to make it seem like he's "trollin" me by makin me mad enough 2 wanna come out there. to him, it's all a game. if he was serious about it and wanted 2 throw down, which he doesn't, it would be a different story. it's all an act.

L.A.M.B

Don't flip it. You called anyone who got called out & didn't go a pussy. You did. You tried to bluff & say "I don't know where & when!", you found out & are being a complete little pussy because you're scared to get your frail ass beat down.

PUSSY.

lol...when did i even say i was gunna go fight sikotic? for all u know, i coulda been plannin on jumpin him and jackin his car. shut ur cocksuckin mouth up, biebs...trust me, no one here wants to see ur preteen steez ass on my nuts. that's already been made clear. sikotic tried to make it seem like he was really lookin for me and got exposed as a character when i pmed him to find out when we can set it up.. u the only one still takin this serious, and it's just cuz u cant get enough of my nuts. ol' slap chop mufucka.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 06, 2012, 02:21:28 PM »
lmao @ the thought of NIK jacking sik's car

lmao

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #51 on: February 06, 2012, 02:48:38 PM »
i coulda been thinkin bout doin a drive by on his moms house wit my muthafuccin gat you nutridan azz fee

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #52 on: February 06, 2012, 02:51:24 PM »
oh and elinor if i ever met u you'd just try to get me to place basketball like u did with grundy  ::)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 06, 2012, 06:04:43 PM »
lol, son always turns it into personal insults. Can't just face facts Sik told you where he was & your bitch ass won't go.

PUSSY.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #54 on: February 06, 2012, 06:43:11 PM »
lol, son always turns it into personal insults. Can't just face facts Sik told you where he was & your bitch ass won't go.

PUSSY.

im still laughing my ass off at Elinor claiming he will carjack Sik

that shit is comedy gold

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: February 06, 2012, 07:35:14 PM »

PUSSY.

im still laughing my ass off at Elinor claiming he will carjack Sik

that shit is comedy gold

NIK is afriad of seeing him. He wouldn't do anything to him where he couldn't slam on the gas & drive off.

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: February 06, 2012, 07:53:11 PM »
stop lying bitch for one you are afraid to post your pic so i know your too ashamed to face up with someone, for two you live in winnipeg aka peg city.

what  ??? r u a retard peter what are you gay you want 2 see a pick of me lol

Sccit

« Reply #57 on: February 06, 2012, 08:18:33 PM »
lets be real...you're all scared to see me in real life. the internet is your comfort zone for talkin shit. especially gays like cham and nerds like hack. i challenge anyone with the nuts who lives near by to prove otherwise. i will be at tarzana park tomorrow around 5-6. if no one steps up, shut ya damn mouth.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 06, 2012, 09:04:37 PM »
lets be real...you're all scared to see me in real life. the internet is your comfort zone for talkin shit. especially gays like cham and nerds like hack. i challenge anyone with the nuts who lives near by to prove otherwise. i will be at tarzana park tomorrow around 5-6. if no one steps up, shut ya damn mouth.

LMAO  i'll be on the look out for a white guy who looks like Kobe hahahaha

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #59 on: February 06, 2012, 09:09:10 PM »
i coulda been plannin on jumpin him and jackin his car

quote of the year so far