Poll

what label can be trusted to drop what they promise?

Aftermath
10 (40%)
Tha Row
4 (16%)
Doggystyle
11 (44%)

Total Members Voted: 23

Author Topic: Who Do You Believe In?  (Read 547 times)

Jome

Re:Who Do You Believe In?
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2003, 06:30:31 PM »
Doggystyle, but that's only because ThaRow is horrible, and Aftermath is always delayed, with the exception of Em & 50.

S.G.V.

« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2003, 07:30:47 PM »
Tha Row hasnt dropped a legit album in years...cuz Suge keeps gettin locked up...one day when Crooked Intriago or Eastwood drop...thatll stifle these peeps who want to bad mouth Tha Row...but til then...Dont Trust Em

Aftermath...lol what happened to Hitt?...King Tipsy?...Eve?...still waitin for Rakim...dont trust em

Doggystyle...drop the most consistently...but the albums are never that great...dont trust em...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2003, 07:40:34 PM »
None of them coe correct when it comes to releases. Aftermath is the only one close to giving the fans what they want.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: February 18, 2003, 01:21:57 AM »
hoo bangin released most of the shit they promised... CJ MAC, MACK 10 solos, Thicker THan Water, Chilldrin Of the Ghetto, Hoo bangin mixtape, the MC Eiht albums, Comrads, ..hm wasnt the Raod Dawgs album a hoo bangin release too. i´m not sure right now. anyways most albums mack 10 promised were released.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2003, 06:49:09 AM by SUES »

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2003, 04:33:53 AM »
hoo bangin released most of the shit they promised... CJ MAC, MACK 10 solos, Thicker THan Water, Chilldrin Of the Ghetto, Hoo bangin mixtape, the MC Eiht albums, Comrads, ..hm wasnt the Raod Dawgs album a hoo bangin release too. i´m not sure right now. anyways most albums mack 10 promised where released.
yea dats right
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

Desoto Loco

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • D.P.G. 4 Life! Y.A. Or Nuthin'!
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2003, 11:18:41 AM »
hoo bangin released most of the shit they promised... CJ MAC, MACK 10 solos, Thicker THan Water, Chilldrin Of the Ghetto, Hoo bangin mixtape, the MC Eiht albums, Comrads, ..hm wasnt the Raod Dawgs album a hoo bangin release too. i´m not sure right now. anyways most albums mack 10 promised were released.

Except Techniec's album. :-\

S.G.V.

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2003, 12:05:13 AM »
u know ive been thinkin...MC Eiht...CJ Mac...Techniec...Mack 10...Comrads...to me Hoo Bangin probably was the most talented label...they had alotta heavyweights...to me they were the street version of aftermath....

bayballin420.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2003, 05:35:01 PM »
aftermath

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #23 on: February 22, 2003, 03:49:01 AM »
u know ive been thinkin...MC Eiht...CJ Mac...Techniec...Mack 10...Comrads...to me Hoo Bangin probably was the most talented label...they had alotta heavyweights...to me they were the street version of aftermath....

damn you're right man
never thought about it really
but hoo bangin got a lot of talent

T
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"