Author Topic: ROFL @ The MSN Homepage  (Read 132 times)

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
ROFL @ The MSN Homepage
« on: February 22, 2012, 08:24:12 PM »
Pulled up my browser and saw this  :D

What the fuck is wrong with kids these days?

I am older than most of you, and it seems like being skinny as fuck, being a homo, and wearing girl jeans are all popular things nowadays.

Some of you youngsters speak on why your generation is so fucking faggy.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: ROFL @ The MSN Homepage
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2012, 08:32:06 PM »
add Elior and Eden to that

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2012, 08:38:40 PM »
my friends have a theory, we notice we missed being part of this shitty generation by about 1 year (possibly months), we have a theory its all the demasculation of men in the media. Think about it, whens the last time you've seen a movie where the man is the strong hero and the women is just helpless? Their is a shit ton of movies were the female is strong and the man is fucking awkward and pussified. hell you can see it in rap, we got fucking rappers wearing womens cloths and shit, and they selling records. Fuckers dying their hair which when I was growing up, was either done by women or the gay kids, and then you have the metrosexual trend, which is essentially motherfuckers acting like faggots but arent actual faggots.

Kids today are just pussified, I mean shit you got little kids killing themselves, when I was growing up, I don't remember any kid killing themselves cause they got beat up or made fun of. Fucking people are just to damn sensitive today. This is why you got androgynous motherfuckers today. because people take the feminist and equal rights thing a little to far. The Gender Roles are no longer being defined as they once were, which is why you got fucking sissy motherfuckers, being sensitive, bleached as fuck, trying to be the sparkly faggot from twilight.

You can see it in all forms of media. People are being pushed to accept faggotry to the point where they start to adapt it as their own. I know 1 little motherfucker, this fuckers favorite color is pink. He dresses in that skinny jeans, women clothing looking shit. I ask him why the fuck is he dressing like a fucking bitch instead of a fucking man, hes response? What, whats wrong with how I'm dressin?. Its going to be a shitty time to be a fucking guy these next few generations...

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2012, 08:46:28 PM »
my friends have a theory, we notice we missed being part of this shitty generation by about 1 year (possibly months), we have a theory its all the demasculation of men in the media. Think about it, whens the last time you've seen a movie where the man is the strong hero and the women is just helpless? Their is a shit ton of movies were the female is strong and the man is fucking awkward and pussified. hell you can see it in rap, we got fucking rappers wearing womens cloths and shit, and they selling records. Fuckers dying their hair which when I was growing up, was either done by women or the gay kids, and then you have the metrosexual trend, which is essentially motherfuckers acting like faggots but arent actual faggots.

Kids today are just pussified, I mean shit you got little kids killing themselves, when I was growing up, I don't remember any kid killing themselves cause they got beat up or made fun of. Fucking people are just to damn sensitive today. This is why you got androgynous motherfuckers today. because people take the feminist and equal rights thing a little to far. The Gender Roles are no longer being defined as they once were, which is why you got fucking sissy motherfuckers, being sensitive, bleached as fuck, trying to be the sparkly faggot from twilight.

You can see it in all forms of media. People are being pushed to accept faggotry to the point where they start to adapt it as their own. I know 1 little motherfucker, this fuckers favorite color is pink. He dresses in that skinny jeans, women clothing looking shit. I ask him why the fuck is he dressing like a fucking bitch instead of a fucking man, hes response? What, whats wrong with how I'm dressin?. Its going to be a shitty time to be a fucking guy these next few generations...

real shit right there! I agree!

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2012, 08:49:41 PM »

on point....and it goes the other way around, as well. women thinking they're equal to men and have the same roles in life.. the whole beyonce/female empowerment thing. this is no longer a man's world (or country, i should say, as there are still countries out there that encourage women to act like women and vice versa).. men are no longer the dominant sex in america...shit, nowadays, i see women wearing the pants in relationships just as much as men....shit is pathetic, and i truly feel for kids growing up in these times, as they've had no chance to experience the very last of gender roles, causing them to grow up completely pussified (or lesbofied, for the females).

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2012, 10:49:25 PM »