Author Topic: Obie Trice says Dre is on his album, pushed back til April, and Detox is done !  (Read 595 times)

dameons

Obie Trice enters the show for the first time with Eminem stories, a renewed enthusiasm for music and more notably, a brand new album on the horizon in April 2012. Having suffered a long time away from music, Obie tells his story in a candid and frank manner, highlighting the ways in which he helped Eminem through his own battle with life. We talk Detox, with Obie claiming that the long-awaited Dr Dre album is as finished as almost being shrink-wrapped and just needs to be released. His own album features Dre, Eminem and a host of guest appearances, the creation of each track being relayed throughout this interview.

@realobietrice

PodOmatic | Podcast - Conspiracy Worldwide Hip Hop Radio - [Part 2] *THE CONSPIRACY WORLDWIDE RADIO FUTURE SHOCK SPECIAL* w/ live guests OBIE TRICE - DJ PREMIER - ODD FUTURE's affilate CASEY VEGGIES - PLANET ASIA - MAFFEW RAGAZINO - DIABOLIC - world

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

u forgot the link

dameons

I copied and pasted that from Boxden..I will go back and see if I missed anything .

dameons

https://twitter.com/#%21/antoniomanager/status/166373009345622017   ..... Looks like it might considered a Dre record.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Re: wrong title
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2012, 08:06:06 AM »
how lame of the interviewers, Obie did not say detox is done