Author Topic: [NEW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents "NEW 2pac Mixtape Teaser" (2012)  (Read 741 times)

LarsVerb

• 'G'
[NEW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents "NEW 2pac Mixtape Teaser" (2012)
« on: February 07, 2012, 08:17:55 AM »
Here's a teaser from our upcoming mixtape wich will be released this summer, it will be a double disc mixtape, 1 Disc of PRE-Deathrow mixes and 1 Disc with mixes from the Deathrow Era. The mixtape will mainly have a westcoast sound 2 it.

This Teaser is from the PRE-Deathrow disc, more teasers and singles are coming soon.

We are trying to do something different, with New acapellas.

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/14xEO1fck3E" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/14xEO1fck3E</a>

LarsVerb

• 'G'
Re: [NEW] D-Ace & DJ LV Presents "NEW 2pac Mixtape Teaser" (2012)
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2012, 08:18:29 AM »
Can someone please thanks the Flash? Tried everything, but still not working :(.

I hope someone can help me

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2012, 03:05:45 PM »
not bad

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2012, 08:13:27 PM »
not bad

Thanks, glad u enjoyed it :).

aerroc

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2012, 01:50:43 AM »

im glad ithat to be cause ive been tired of hearing same o pac on random ass beats and sometimes off beat by so called djs with no creativity whats so ever 4 the past some years now not u but there's plenty out there this is 2012 not 2001

so far i really like what i hear the others should take notes  8)
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 01:55:05 AM by aerroc »

Rudki

« Reply #5 on: February 08, 2012, 02:48:23 AM »
Liking the sound of this, anticipate its release..

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2012, 07:58:51 AM »

im glad ithat to be cause ive been tired of hearing same o pac on random ass beats and sometimes off beat by so called djs with no creativity whats so ever 4 the past some years now not u but there's plenty out there this is 2012 not 2001

Yea I agree right here.

Im Remixing pac since 99. I was there with LM45, 3en, Dizzy and all the old school dudes. These days too much garbage DJ's remixing pac, DJ's that cant even remix on beat. Its a shame.

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2012, 08:00:36 AM »
 :o sounds good i will check it out  :)

aerroc

« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2012, 08:14:36 AM »

Yea I agree right here.

Im Remixing pac since 99. I was there with LM45, 3en, Dizzy and all the old school dudes. These days too much garbage DJ's remixing pac, DJ's that cant even remix on beat. Its a shame.

lol wow 99 2 or 3 years before i became a fan of the remixes it was cool back then to hear pac on different shit but now its just annoying hearing the same old shit on crappy beats u go on youtube and there will be 100 crappy off beat 2pac remixes everyday
i thing 4 sake there has to be an end to this if there nothing new some djs became smart creative by using custom hooks and adding different shit a 2pac mixtape is not bad every season its the everyday thing that killing it and of course the crappy djs

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2012, 08:38:23 AM »

Yea I agree right here.

lol wow 99 2 or 3 years before i became a fan of the remixes it was cool back then to hear pac on different shit but now its just annoying hearing the same old shit on crappy beats u go on youtube and there will be 100 crappy off beat 2pac remixes everyday
i thing 4 sake there has to be an end to this if there nothing new some djs became smart creative by using custom hooks and adding different shit a 2pac mixtape is not bad every season its the everyday thing that killing it and of course the crappy djs

Yea I dont like people dropping remixes and mixtapes every week or day lol.

I remix now for 12-13 years and I only dropped 3 mixtapes lol.

Yea Me and D-ace thought this old acapellas are getting boring aswell, thats why we wanted to do something fresh with Great and very clear cpu acapellas. I hate using garbage cpus, that alot DJ's are using. These cpus are made for this mixtape. Plus this mixtape will feature legendary westcoast artists like too short, nate dogg, richie rich, Nutt-so, dj quik, kurupt etc.

Glad you enjoyed the trailer :).

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2012, 08:46:22 AM »
yeah thanks for not making this a "lets use the Homeboyz and Hell 4 a hustler acapellas" type of tape lol

them acapellas got old by 2000

LarsVerb

• 'G'
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2012, 05:34:26 AM »
Thanks for ur replies, glad u liked the teaser.