Author Topic: how many of yall used to get into fights or still do  (Read 409 times)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
Re:how many of yall used to get into fights or still do
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2003, 07:41:40 PM »
hm...... i get into fights over stupid shit.. lyke niccaz who cant take heat in battles,,i been to'a mall.. n this cat waz wearin a " phat farm" shirt da nicca was fat so i was lyke " your shirt dis-cribes. ya body weight".. so he swung n tryed to beat mah azz.. he got a shot in doe.. lol mudda fucca!!.. haha but i fight on n off. over stupid shit.. " niccas think they hard"..  * shurgs* wonder when punks will ease up on shyt u feel..but fo real.. fightin gets Fun n hyped when u get into start scrappin(fightin).. but on da real.. i ratha Sit bacc relax smokein'a L n sipp on Tropical punch KOOL-aid.!!! CANNN UUU DIIIGGGG IT!!!!!
haha

Uh i'm tryin to understand this here, you say you fight with "niccas who think they hard", but at the same time, you diss a person you dont know for his looks because you think thats being hard, you sound confused lol.

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jome

« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2003, 08:07:44 PM »
Yah nigruhz aint got shit on mey!!
I roll fuckin deeper than LL in Deep Blue Sea!
mah Benz got 32' inch rimz, and the 32' ain't even made yet kid!!

Mah rimz is allmosst de same size as my truck, and i even got rimz on mah boat, custom-made by some crip! How gangsta is that? I be bangin Uzis, AK's, Glock's, 40's & Tech 9's biiietch!! I aint totin them on the internet niether, fuck nah.

I and my 10 months old homeys be crippin in the bacCyard, and tha homeys can't even walCk yet, but they still do the c-walk, how gangsta is that?
And I got some 3 year olds loccs that will fucc yall bitches up!
I aint talkin shit neither, they can barely talk yet, but they bust 9's harder than I be bangin the WCC!!

Rippa

• 'G'
  • GOD VS SATAN ( WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON?)
« Reply #32 on: February 12, 2003, 02:11:56 PM »
hm...... i get into fights over stupid shit.. lyke niccaz who cant take heat in battles,,i been to'a mall.. n this cat waz wearin a " phat farm" shirt da nicca was fat so i was lyke " your shirt dis-cribes. ya body weight".. so he swung n tryed to beat mah azz.. he got a shot in doe.. lol mudda fucca!!.. haha but i fight on n off. over stupid shit.. " niccas think they hard"..  * shurgs* wonder when punks will ease up on shyt u feel..but fo real.. fightin gets Fun n hyped when u get into start scrappin(fightin).. but on da real.. i ratha Sit bacc relax smokein'a L n sipp on Tropical punch KOOL-aid.!!! CANNN UUU DIIIGGGG IT!!!!!
haha

Uh i'm tryin to understand this here, you say you fight with "niccas who think they hard", but at the same time, you diss a person you dont know for his looks because you think thats being hard, you sound confused lol.

-{bLaDe}

lololololl.. u mad stupid yo.. i dissed him inna battle.. i never said nuttin about being hard in da battle.. READ wat i said.. dont READ wat u wanna READ..

Battle record- 9-1-1..
All wins by way of KO
Graveyard..
Gareefa,Indecisive(x3),Koncept, Assassin, Pimpdogg,Mack,SIZE12AIRFORCES

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #33 on: February 13, 2003, 03:01:27 PM »
haha

-{bLaDe}

lololololl.. u mad stupid yo.. i dissed him inna battle.. i never said nuttin about being hard in da battle.. READ wat i said.. dont READ wat u wanna READ..

wtf are you sayin?  Im talking about the story about the mall  ::)

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...