Author Topic: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread  (Read 1929 times)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

Re: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread
« Reply #45 on: February 19, 2012, 11:46:34 PM »
^ I basically just root for players I like. I tried to boycott the NBA but I grew up on pro hoops and enjoy the sport itself too much to not pay attention because it has a shitty business model. Definitely shitty without your home team though. I still like Durant and Collison cause they had nothing to do with the move but I'll never support that organization for screwing Seattle over the way they did.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2012, 06:10:13 AM »
As a PG, it's really embarrassing how much Lin turns the ball over. Throw a cot damn bounce pass when kicking out for ONCE. And go left too

3 TO's in the quarter but another 3 that should have been TO's. Got lucky bounces after the deflections. He can score though!

ESPN fires, suspends employees over racist Jeremy Lin remarks: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/19/idUS343235232820120219

ActuaLOL @ Steve Novak strapping on the championship belt. You go head Novak

ESPN statement on firing & suspension: http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/7591778/espn-statement-offensive-jeremy-lin-comments

Dirk has the ugliest game of any HOF'er in history

28 points, 14 assists, 7 turnovers. Beautiful symmetry.

I love that JR Smith has spent more time in China than Jeremy Lin.

Dirk ugliest game of any HOFer to ever play? Wtf nigga? You keep writing your little basketball diaries like a drugged out Di Caprio faggot
lmfao. if you saw any player other than dirk doing what he does you would be wondering what the fuck is wrong with him. keep crying like a baby.

obviously durant would of gotten it but im stopping it cuz the only response i get is you crying when you disagree.

Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder splits from longtime agent Aaron Goodwin - ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7587796/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-splits-longtime-agent-aaron-goodwin

Yo, what are you talking about? Turnaround fadeaways don't belong to basketball breda? Smh@this teenage mentality of taking a plain athlete's game over a skilled hard working basketball player's game
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2012, 11:43:02 AM »
^ I basically just root for players I like. I tried to boycott the NBA but I grew up on pro hoops and enjoy the sport itself too much to not pay attention because it has a shitty business model. Definitely shitty without your home team though. I still like Durant and Collison cause they had nothing to do with the move but I'll never support that organization for screwing Seattle over the way they did.

werent u a laker fan at one point?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 20, 2012, 01:12:39 PM »
As a PG, it's really embarrassing how much Lin turns the ball over. Throw a cot damn bounce pass when kicking out for ONCE. And go left too

3 TO's in the quarter but another 3 that should have been TO's. Got lucky bounces after the deflections. He can score though!

ESPN fires, suspends employees over racist Jeremy Lin remarks: http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/19/idUS343235232820120219

ActuaLOL @ Steve Novak strapping on the championship belt. You go head Novak

ESPN statement on firing & suspension: http://espn.go.com/new-york/story/_/id/7591778/espn-statement-offensive-jeremy-lin-comments

Dirk has the ugliest game of any HOF'er in history

28 points, 14 assists, 7 turnovers. Beautiful symmetry.

I love that JR Smith has spent more time in China than Jeremy Lin.

Dirk ugliest game of any HOFer to ever play? Wtf nigga? You keep writing your little basketball diaries like a drugged out Di Caprio faggot
lmfao. if you saw any player other than dirk doing what he does you would be wondering what the fuck is wrong with him. keep crying like a baby.

obviously durant would of gotten it but im stopping it cuz the only response i get is you crying when you disagree.

Kevin Durant of Oklahoma City Thunder splits from longtime agent Aaron Goodwin - ESPN
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7587796/kevin-durant-oklahoma-city-thunder-splits-longtime-agent-aaron-goodwin

Yo, what are you talking about? Turnaround fadeaways don't belong to basketball breda? Smh@this teenage mentality of taking a plain athlete's game over a skilled hard working basketball player's game
lmao you think that any other player could make turnaround fadeaways double covered with his release? no. Dirk is an amazing player but its an ugly game just like Paul Pierce game. Wonder why there are no good german players other than him? cuz they take his example, that would only work for him. Kobe has that 1 leg shot also now but that is Kobe. Shooting off of 1 leg in a turnaround fade away double covered jump shot would be almost impossible for anybody but him.

Ar you the one who has made my karma gone down like 20 in the last week? cuz you are the only person who actually expresses your dislike for me. would be nice if it was you and not just some passive aggressive pussy.

Ugly is stuff like Marion's shot mechanics... I don't see how a player doing something effective that almost nobody can imitate as something ugly... and there aren't other good German players because a) everybody plays soccer, b) the national league is loaded with C- and D-grade Americans and people who come from immigrant families taking the spots of players who could become something but need more guidance, playing time and perspective. If you look at the rosters of the clubs you see a bunch of black people from the US, who aren't good enough for the NBA or some better European league. Coaches don't even speak German during timeouts, because there are so many Americans and immigrants from the East. Former MVP: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Julius_Jenkins

And I don't believe in knocking Karma because in my opinion it only helps the nigga who gets it knocked and just shows how angry you are.. I love getting my Karma knocked when talking shit to niggas...
Back in the day when I was hated as fuck my Karma dropped by like 700 points during a few months, those were the times. Nowadays it feels special to have my karma altered by 10 points during a month.

Bottom line, it pisses me off when people yawn at double-teamed turnaround and1 fadeaways but throw their chips into the air jumping up when seeing a generic DeAndre Jordan dunk.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 01:14:40 PM by 7even »
No, it's not a sin

Sccit

« Reply #49 on: February 20, 2012, 01:17:26 PM »
I agree with 7even....Dirk's fadeaway is FAR from ugly.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2012, 01:19:38 PM »

lol who saw a couple players including kobe this season do the dirk? (off balance one leg fadeaway)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2012, 01:22:04 PM »

lol who saw a couple players including kobe this season do the dirk? (off balance one leg fadeaway)

yea...Kobe adds shit from other peoples game to his own game every off-season. A couple seasons ago, he added Hakeem footwork in the post. This season, he practiced the Dirk fadeaway, and has even used it in a few games. Shit's pretty, imo.

Sccit

« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2012, 01:23:09 PM »
i love disagreements on here
in real life "oh i think dirks shot is pretty tight but i can see your point of view"

hip hop forums
"MOTHER FUCKING PUSSY ILL FUCK YOU UP WESSTTTSIDDDEEEE"

i really didnt see anyone react like this.....u on sherm?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2012, 02:39:03 PM »
kinda off topic, but should i keep okafor or drop him? i already picked chris kaman up for blair, but not sure if i should keep okafor because there sint anyone better i can pick up in return

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2012, 05:10:14 PM »
kinda off topic, but should i keep okafor or drop him? i already picked chris kaman up for blair, but not sure if i should keep okafor because there sint anyone better i can pick up in return

depends who u drop him for....as far as i'm concerned, okafor is usually not droppable, considering he's the starter, while kaman comes off the bench. but if it's for some1 like pekovic, then yea, go ahead..

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2012, 05:50:47 PM »

Sccit

« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2012, 07:06:34 PM »
Melo is the biggest ball-stopper in the league.....he is the absolute WORST player for D'Antoni's offense. pathetic.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2012, 06:47:00 PM »
yo rayallen, you shook or somethin? lol@deleting your posts 'n shit. wtf? i wasn't even goin' hard on yo ass, son.
No, it's not a sin

rayallen0

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2012, 09:28:01 PM »
yo rayallen, you shook or somethin? lol@deleting your posts 'n shit. wtf? i wasn't even goin' hard on yo ass, son.
no i just felt that i was derailing the thread with arguments. you weren't going hard at all. it was a difference of opinions not really an win/lose situation. shook? really people talk like that over the internet? You can look i still said dirk had the ugliest game didn't delete the controversial post. just felt the others were pointless.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2012, 11:37:48 PM »
hahahaha who saw kobe doin the dirk yesterday?

than going to reggie sayin its dirks move but he does it better.

haha gotta love the kobes, im gonna enjoy his game while it lasts.