Author Topic: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread  (Read 1933 times)

rayallen0

Re: NBA 11-12 Season discussion thread
« Reply #90 on: February 27, 2012, 01:54:55 AM »
I don't think for myself? im a sheep? wtf???

First time i talked to you i argued with you. I stopped cuz it is boring and tedious. all you do is say "you are a nutrider fag"

You aren't original. talk tough and act like you don't care but then get in 30 page arguments and the only thing you say is 'your a fag" "you have down syndrome" "you a fag biebs" "you a virgin"

How about instead of getting all pissed off you actually argue in more ways than just insults.

Like i said. you have never taken constructive criticism in your life. I gave you a simple analysis and you said im a sheep. I ain't tanner, elano or k-macc i have no need to try and hop on a band wagon to get people to like me. I think Infinite is a self hating white man. Grundy is a fucking idiot. Fermac is the biggest wigger ever. Elano is annoying as fuck. Kmacc is on peteys dick.

those are the members i think negative of. All of them are really fucking obvious why. not some bandwagon shit.

u think when hack hates on kobe, he's "trollin", but when i hate on lebron, i'm "a hater".....thats nutriding if i've ever seen it. quit actin like i'm not makin any points and am just randomly talkin shit 2 u. even if u didnt tell me u were a kid, i'd be able to tell based on ur mentality. u see a bunch of fags on here constantly attemptin 2 troll me, and u buy the bs they feed u. ur posting style reflects that. thats why i call u a sheep, my boy.
well who are you trolling?
CC isn't in here often. only person you are really talking to in here is me. So i don't think that is trolling.

Outrageous comments hack made i just scoff at and move on.

its like if someone wrote "Reggie Evans is better than that bum Charles Barkley"
I'm not going to respond or get angry to that?

My posting style? being orderly and not just calling everybody a fag.

again you can look at the first time i interacted with you i thought you were annoying it isn't cuz people are telling me nik is annoying. I actually think they go at you the wrong way and think all that family shit is straight up over the top and disrespectful. No respect for that but can't do much about it.  

this time you actually had points. not just. "hop off my nuts"

I don't want to be another one of those people who argues with you in every thread. I just wanna talk about some fucking basketball.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 01:58:17 AM by rayallen0 »

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: February 27, 2012, 06:51:08 AM »
LOL @ Kobe gettin on Lebron for not shootin it. As good as he is he still dont got that killer instinct like Kobe which is why people get on him. Hes sensitive as hell and makes dumb decisions when it matters. He sparked our comeback but when its time to win he out of nowhere defers to Wade n loses the ball n game. SMH
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #92 on: February 27, 2012, 11:26:33 AM »
That's was classic Lebron. Perfect game, scoring, rebounding, assisting...he did everything humanly possible and more. But despite of all that, he chocked when it mattered the most. Again.

Sccit

« Reply #93 on: February 27, 2012, 03:25:02 PM »
That's was classic Lebron. Perfect game, scoring, rebounding, assisting...he did everything humanly possible and more. But despite of all that, he chocked when it mattered the most. Again.

Yessir..  + wades shot at Kobe is what bitches are made of.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #94 on: February 27, 2012, 04:42:08 PM »
no, bitches do stuff like andrew bynum in game 4 against dallas

rayallen0

« Reply #95 on: February 27, 2012, 07:38:05 PM »
no, bitches do stuff like andrew bynum in game 4 against dallas
track 2 of Juveniles 3rd album

Great All Star game. Durant/Westbrook and LeBron/Wade dominated. Hoping we see a Thunder vs Heat finals. Surely Miami's title to lose

sorry fellow Sonic fans, it's not happening (yet, at least): Sacramento Kings strike arena deal to stay in city:
http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/7621128/sacramento-kings-strike-arena-deal-stay-city
« Last Edit: February 27, 2012, 07:40:09 PM by rayallen0 »

Sccit

« Reply #96 on: February 27, 2012, 09:05:00 PM »
^thats what u get for being a traitor portland fan

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2012, 01:16:25 AM »
Even Kobe can't save Lebron ... Wade has always been sensitive about Kobe superior success ... the best moment is still the look on Rose face during the starting 5 introduction : " what are you dancing you fool"  :laugh:

Sccit

« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2012, 11:54:17 AM »
^LOL...Rose was like "fuck alla that, i aint partakin in this faggot ass shit". OG

and did u hear Wade's comments after the game?

On Kobe passing MJ:
"With KD in the league, I don't know how long its going to last."

On his hard foul:
"Obviously i didn't try to draw no blood, but I took a foul. Kobe had fouled me twice in a row right before that"

he's mad that he STILL aint regarded the best SG in the league. smh

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2012, 08:55:21 PM »
wade lost alot of respect as a person in my book after this. dude is almost 30 and hes acting like a child.

his jealousy for kobe really showed that game.

lol and his stupid comments, someones mad  ::).

but whats ironic is that he himself said he wants kobe to take the last shot if he had any player to take a shot to win the game.

-Wade says this
-Carmelo says Kobe is the best player in the game today
-Kevin Durant says Kobe Bryant is the best one on one player in the game today
-Kevin Love says Kobe is the best player in the game today
-Larry Bird says Kobe would be his first choice teammate
-Jordan says Kobe is the only player comparable to him
-Most NBA GMs say they want Kobe taking the last shot

And Kobe is leading the league in scoring and leads his team in assists.

And this guy is in his 16th season?  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #100 on: February 29, 2012, 03:35:38 AM »
wade lost alot of respect as a person in my book after this. dude is almost 30 and hes acting like a child.

his jealousy for kobe really showed that game.

lol and his stupid comments, someones mad  ::).

but whats ironic is that he himself said he wants kobe to take the last shot if he had any player to take a shot to win the game.

-Wade says this
-Carmelo says Kobe is the best player in the game today
-Kevin Durant says Kobe Bryant is the best one on one player in the game today
-Kevin Love says Kobe is the best player in the game today
-Larry Bird says Kobe would be his first choice teammate
-Jordan says Kobe is the only player comparable to him
-Most NBA GMs say they want Kobe taking the last shot

And Kobe is leading the league in scoring and leads his team in assists.

And this guy is in his 16th season?  8)

nobody has ever been this good into their 16th season....it's not even close

rayallen0

« Reply #101 on: February 29, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »
Chicago Bulls Derrick Rose free throw misses cost fans Big Macs, "I feel like Jackie Moon"
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7629275/chicago-bulls-derrick-rose-free-throw-misses-cost-fans-big-macs

rayallen0

« Reply #102 on: March 02, 2012, 12:45:10 AM »
*dead @ Javele McGee's weekly contribution to Shaqtin A Fool and Charles sliding a Chips Ahoy from his forehead to mouth w/no hands*

rayallen0

« Reply #103 on: March 05, 2012, 03:31:15 PM »
catching up on basketball watching some games on the dvr

has anyone ever had a 20 assist, 20 rebound game before? Looks like Rajon will be 3 boards short. Amazing complete performance w/no jumper

Derrick Rose = trill.

Nets need to realize that unless they get Dwight Howard in the next few weeks, Deron is basically just playing for Mark Cuban's checkbook

reporter:"what does having a triple double say about your game?" Rondo: "that i like to do the intangibles" (stats being the exact opposite)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #104 on: March 05, 2012, 08:02:47 PM »
catching up on basketball watching some games on the dvr

has anyone ever had a 20 assist, 20 rebound game before? Looks like Rajon will be 3 boards short. Amazing complete performance w/no jumper

Derrick Rose = trill.

Nets need to realize that unless they get Dwight Howard in the next few weeks, Deron is basically just playing for Mark Cuban's checkbook

reporter:"what does having a triple double say about your game?" Rondo: "that i like to do the intangibles" (stats being the exact opposite)

yea even though hes a celtic bastard, i admire and i only consider the greats that have the ability to play when their athleticism is gone.

rondo is athletic as heck but hes smart enough, has the confidence, and hustles enough to play much longer into his career that most others.

wade, bron, westbrook (maybe his jumper has seen som eimprovement, as well as his post game, but nothing too extrodinary).

once they hit their 30s, their done.

edit: 30's not literally meaning 30. i kno wades 30, i see him slowing down but than again he hasnt logged as many minutes as kobe when he was 30, so it might not be that imminent.

imo kobe lost his youthful legs 2-3 seasons ago, when he was 30-31.

lol funny how kobe says "u think im going to stay playing in the league averaging 20 points? *smirks*" disses basically every veteran in the league, plus basically wade.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 08:06:21 PM by LooN3y »

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.