Author Topic: Jeremy Lin  (Read 1782 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
Jeremy Lin
« on: February 11, 2012, 12:07:27 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/1rfhOgmbuIc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/1rfhOgmbuIc</a>

knew about jeremy lin when he was in harvard, first saw him play during the rookie summer camp games burning john walll before his first season, gave up hope when he was playing like a pussy in golden state, n now puttin it down in MSG

its gonna be real interesting when they start playing tight d on him and send him the double teams.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Jeremy Lin
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2012, 12:10:10 PM »
lin > kobe

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2012, 01:03:58 PM »
he's way better than i initially thought....don't know if he really played like a pussy in Golden State, though. seems to me like he really never got an opportunity until Pringles (D'Antoni) decided to roll with him. kinda makes me wonder if Sun Yue could be beastin if givin the right opportunity. word is, Knicks were going to waive Lin before the Tuesday deadline. Then, Pringles gives him some run and he has his incredible outburst. The plan was to waive him and sign Mike James prior to his game against New Jersey a week ago.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2012, 01:07:11 PM by NIKCC »

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 03:44:59 PM »
he's way better than i initially thought....don't know if he really played like a pussy in Golden State, though. seems to me like he really never got an opportunity until Pringles (D'Antoni) decided to roll with him. kinda makes me wonder if Sun Yue could be beastin if givin the right opportunity. word is, Knicks were going to waive Lin before the Tuesday deadline. Then, Pringles gives him some run and he has his incredible outburst. The plan was to waive him and sign Mike James prior to his game against New Jersey a week ago.

Of all the franchises that needed to get lucky, it had to be New York.   They spend all kinds of money on Mellow and Amare and they are still terrible.  Then some guy signed for the league minimum starts playing like an MVP.    Being from a small market I wish this type of thing could of happened to a small market team.  But ohh well, I like New York.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2012, 04:48:24 PM »
^ The Knicks were actually playing good ball with Amare, it wasn't until they traded for Carmelo that things went downhill, he wasn't good for the chemistry and after giving up Billups they didn't have a true PG. But yeah, they definitely caught a break here.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2012, 06:07:34 PM »
melo is a ballstopper..his style of play goes against d'antoni's offense.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2012, 06:20:13 PM »
^ The Knicks were actually playing good ball with Amare, it wasn't until they traded for Carmelo that things went downhill, he wasn't good for the chemistry and after giving up Billups they didn't have a true PG. But yeah, they definitely caught a break here.

i bet the Knicks sure as hell wish they could have that trade back

rayallen0

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 01:02:07 AM »
Landry Fields did better than Lin this game wish other players would get their credit.

Lin shot 8/24 and 4/7 from the line and also had 6 turnovers. wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 01:04:56 AM »
Landry Fields did better than Lin this game wish other players would get their credit.

Lin shot 8/24 and 4/7 from the line and also had 6 turnovers. wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination

i watched the whole game...Lin played great in the first half and sucked ass in the second. he was gassed, though, so it could be a conditioning issue.

Wolves woulda won if Pekovic played the 4th quarter...strange coaching decision, considering Pekovic was BEASTIN alongside Kevin Love.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 06:06:26 AM »
This story is as much about Lin as Melo and STAT being overrated players ... great scorers but nothing else ... you can blame Antoni or whoever you want but you are going nowhere as a team with Melo and STAT being your leaders ... yet medias and lots of fans keep ignoring the fact

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 06:33:40 AM »
This story is as much about Lin as Melo and STAT being overrated players ... great scorers but nothing else ... you can blame Antoni or whoever you want but you are going nowhere as a team with Melo and STAT being your leaders ... yet medias and lots of fans keep ignoring the fact

Melo might be the most overrated player in recent NBA history. When a player who didn't improve any relevant NBA team he's ever been on gets praised as a franchise player and by some as even the best at his position (better than LeBron), it's hard to think of anyone more overrated.
Denver is now better than before the trade, too. lol
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 06:44:55 AM »

Melo might be the most overrated player in recent NBA history. When a player who didn't improve any relevant NBA team he's ever been on gets praised as a franchise player and by some as even the best at his position (better than LeBron), it's hard to think of anyone more overrated.
I completely agree ... I can't find a team doing that well after trading its franchise player
« Last Edit: February 12, 2012, 06:49:24 AM by wcsoldier »

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 10:28:34 AM »

u fotgettin that Melo took the Nuggets to the WCF? come on, now...nowadays, he doesn't get nearly as much praise as LeBron or any of the other superstars. i think he's just an awful fit for D'Antoni's system, and this Knick resurgence with him out just proves it.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 03:20:24 PM »

u fotgettin that Melo took the Nuggets to the WCF? come on, now...nowadays, he doesn't get nearly as much praise as LeBron or any of the other superstars. i think he's just an awful fit for D'Antoni's system, and this Knick resurgence with him out just proves it.

with the help of the on and off the floor leader ... Chauncey Billups

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 07:12:35 PM »

with the help of the on and off the floor leader ... Chauncey Billups

Melo was the leader of that team..