Author Topic: Jeremy Lin  (Read 1785 times)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jeremy Lin
« Reply #60 on: February 15, 2012, 08:18:35 PM »
so ur 1 of them self hating asians?

no, i love bein korean, but the fact that nobody supported him when he was at college or last year, gets to me.

people are just so easily influenced

Agreed.  But how can you say mark jackson isnt any good as a coach?  You follow the warriors at all?
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #61 on: February 15, 2012, 08:36:00 PM »
I hope Barkley picks him in the Rookie/Sophmore game.

Sccit

« Reply #62 on: February 15, 2012, 08:46:04 PM »
looney u must be a huge Lin fan since hes asian right?  lol

i was before he got the hype.

now i can't stop but hate all the fucking Facebook posts about him, fucking asians.

now everybody in my fb is a damn lin fan when they didn't give a damn about him when he was in harvard or when he was burning john wall during the rookie summer camps last year.

and this stupid whore topped it off with hers "please stop posting about Jeremy Lin. You guys never heard about him or even knew he existed when he was dropped from every team until now. So calm down. If I read another "Yellow Mamba" "All I do is Lin Lin Lin" or "Nothing is Lin-possible" I will punch the next Lin looking person I see. jk, or am I?"

bitch doesnt know shit about basketball, and the only thing she says when the game is on is "oooh hees fine", miss piggy look bitch. but id bet you guys would think she's fine, for some reason non asian dudes have the most horrible taste of asian women.

honestly i don't like women that say they "love" sports, its bullshit and they don't know what the fuck their talking about. it just pisses me off, they end off looking like dumb fucking sluts and it makes you just want to slap the shit out of them.

lmao

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #63 on: February 16, 2012, 01:26:39 AM »
so ur 1 of them self hating asians?

no, i love bein korean, but the fact that nobody supported him when he was at college or last year, gets to me.

people are just so easily influenced

Agreed.  But how can you say mark jackson isnt any good as a coach?  You follow the warriors at all?

i only saw a couple of games, and i just laugh at his "wired" speeches , its ridiculous what he says. he talks nothing bout X's n O's and nothing about the game, he just says some weird inspirational bullshit.

but did u see that warriors game on espn? i think it was vs the clippers , lol he really did say "u guys suck, we know that" lol me and the homies were rolling for hours

i mean thats from only the couple games i saw, so don't take my opinion to the heart, but it was just so funny

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #64 on: February 16, 2012, 05:22:09 AM »
Why would a random person "support" Lin while he was in college lmao? He's been ass with the Mavs, why would I go crazy about him back then? It's like, c'mon, now. Of course any player going to as far as signing with an NBA team is going to be "somewhat" good, hence them getting there and you sitting on your ass. Doesn't mean a nigga is getting love, until he plays lights out and rejuvenates a lost big market team like Lin is doing now.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #65 on: February 16, 2012, 06:57:53 AM »
Then he's going to get locked the fuck down by the Heat D and everybody will calm down ... sure he's playing great but he played one good D ... but with the worst PG rotation of the league and one good defender ( Rubio) and finished 8-24

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #66 on: February 16, 2012, 07:31:45 AM »
People kill me waiting for him to fail. "He wont do it against the heat". Nobody is doing good against the Heat tho. I doubt he' ll be any different. Look past the stats and you realize he shored up the Knicks weakest spot and rejuvenated this whole roster without their best player. People think its his stats but the win streak is really why this shit is gettin so much attention. When they get Carmelo back we'll know more about them and when Baron comes back we'll know their potential.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #67 on: February 16, 2012, 07:50:36 AM »
I don't want him to fail , it's just things are getting way out of proportion ... I know it's today's world where superstars are created in one week but when you read headlines like : Report " Lin moving from couch to apartment" what can you do besides shaking your head ?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #68 on: February 16, 2012, 12:04:42 PM »
alot of players are still not giving him respect.

raptors did a good job on lin, made him have 3 bad quarters, but why they didint put a body on him on the last game winning shot is beyond me.

they basically gave him an open shot, retarded.

Javii

• 'G'
« Reply #69 on: February 16, 2012, 06:37:30 PM »
To the people that are bothered so much by the attention, just stop giving a fuck.  I don't even watch ESPN because it's just a bunch of BS.  They argue about shit without context.  And that's really how most of the fans are today.  I just tune it out, don't even get bothered by it.  It makes me enjoy the sports much more without the constant dumb ass arguments. 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: February 16, 2012, 06:38:32 PM »
To the people that are bothered so much by the attention, just stop giving a fuck.  I don't even watch ESPN because it's just a bunch of BS.  They argue about shit without context.  And that's really how most of the fans are today.  I just tune it out, don't even get bothered by it.  It makes me enjoy the sports much more without the constant dumb ass arguments. 

so ur saying u hate Jeremy Lin or u hate all asian ppl?

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2012, 01:46:40 PM »
i can careless about the hype,

i just don't like the fact that people didn't support him in the beginning or knew about him.

and now people are on him like white on rice (pun intended) like they give a shit about basketball.

theres dudes that never talked or really watched basketball, and now their trying to talk like they know the sport, its just a really big face palm.

i just end up turning around and talking to someone else, its ridiculous. i wonder how many asian ppl there are right now that are making themselves look like morons talking out of their ass about basketball n jeremy lin.

anyone see the white sorority bitch that thought "jerry" lin was a BLACK NY GIANTS player that juz came off winning a super bowl? its only youtube

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2012, 01:56:16 PM »

theres dudes that never talked or really watched basketball, and now their trying to talk like they know the sport, its just a really big face palm.

sounds just like NIK with Kobe Bryant

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: February 18, 2012, 07:24:19 PM »
I don't want him to fail , it's just things are getting way out of proportion ... I know it's today's world where superstars are created in one week but when you read headlines like : Report " Lin moving from couch to apartment" what can you do besides shaking your head ?

Exactly.  Good for him if he does well, but really?  This hype is beyond ridiculous.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup