Author Topic: We need a new and blacker generation of instrumentalist  (Read 201 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

We need a new and blacker generation of instrumentalist
« on: February 19, 2012, 04:24:53 PM »
That shit crae!

We've learned from Jewish, Italian, and white people, we've learned from south americans and native north Americans.  So now it's time to rebuild us and make new again.  Niggaz learn from each other everyday so we'll always learn from each other as long as other niggaz make it.  

But that's what's missing from Music today, more black musicians and instrumentalist (Americans and foreigners).  Jazz, Rock, Blues, Soul, Funk, Dance Hall, GoGo, Baltimore House Music (I think), Reggae, Pop (a lot of it anyway) Hip Hop [and it's many sub genres] is all owned and produced by the black man (I probably forgot a genre too).  It's imitated and duplicated by various other Shades of Human but it's definitely Black for sure.

I love Black people, we're so amazing!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/BwjTqaBp1jQ&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/BwjTqaBp1jQ&amp;sns=em</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/MPJGRgPkY6U&amp;sns=em" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/MPJGRgPkY6U&amp;sns=em</a>

<a href="http://www.youtube.com//v/uj7iTp9DhYU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com//v/uj7iTp9DhYU&amp;feature=youtube_gdata_player</a>
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:58:07 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Hack Wilson - real

Re: We need a new and blacker generation of instrumentalist
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2012, 04:28:50 PM »
you are the worst troll on this forum

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2012, 04:44:23 PM »
you are the worst troll on this forum

And that's one of white people's problems (we all do it too at times tho).  They always swear we're talking about them in a backhanded way.  We aren't heathens like y'all, alot of times when we speak on something we don't have u in mind or are undermining you all.  

There's just simply not enough visual artistry out there.  The music that has come from the north american church and all over and all over the world is the best there is.  Im not gloating, I'm just talking about it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:46:10 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

OG Jaydc

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Fuck your opinion.
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2012, 06:00:10 PM »
You know how all those Africans die everyday just to dig up diamonds? And then all the black people in America bend over backwards to spend every dollar they make on those same diamonds instead of doing something positive with the money?

That shit cray!

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2012, 06:41:30 PM »
Do u know how many little dick semi or illiterate poor Caucasian men die in North America and Europe everyday?  Do u know how many of them get shitted on and cover their bodies in feces by women and men as a common fetish and do u know how many of their women have had sexual relations with animals compared to every other race and nationality in the world?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:43:27 PM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

Jimmy H.

« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2012, 10:03:48 PM »
I'm so happy to have feet. All the true great thinkers, entertainers, and all that great shit, we all have one thing in common. We all have feet. I'm looking at these amputees trying to walk around and all I can think to myself is "Look at these mother fuckers imitate and duplicate what WE do!" Every morning when I wake up, I am so proud to be on the winning team--- The team that has feet. 

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2012, 01:26:48 PM »
We ain't losing if that's what u mean

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2012, 01:39:05 PM »
Basketball = white sport

Craey, aint it.
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2012, 02:44:23 PM »
A bruh, on some real shit, i just did some research on this nigga jack johnson, he's a scumbag.

A November 20, 2006, article in The Washington Post detailed excessive travel expenses claimed by Johnson:

Johnson flew business class to Senegal in December 2005 to attend a ribbon-cutting ceremony for homes built by a local developer. The cost of his travel was $6,003, charged to the county, and paid for by taxpayers. Johnson was quoted as saying, "I always fly business class or first class. I think the people of Prince George's County expect me to. I don't think they expect me to be riding in a seat with four across and I'm in the middle." He also generated controversy by staying at the luxurious Bellagio Hotel and The Wynn when traveling to Las Vegas for recent shopping center conventions, two of the most expensive hotels in the city.

That's your money right there b, all those taxes wendy's takes out of your check every month goes to niggas like this, yet you got a firm position planted on his pole.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2012, 05:00:08 PM »
Lol.  People bitch over the dumbest things.  Your dumbass probably is upset, stupid bitch!

Nate Dogg's Rotting Corpse.

• 'G'
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2012, 05:37:02 PM »
Lol.  People bitch over the dumbest things.  Your dumbass probably is upset, stupid bitch!

No, why would it upset me? I live on the west coast.

I find it laughable. That means to laugh at.
I laugh at you and your outlook on life.

You are the one upset right?
Picture of some crooked official, trying to hold him down like a good puppet nigga right?

It doesn't concern me one bit in the real world, just a cheap laugh when I sign on here at dubcc.
Yes it is me, rapper/singer Nate Dogg. I am communicating with you from beyond the grave using this forum as a medium. Heed my words.