0 (0%)
Chalmers
0 (0%)
Miller
0 (0%)
Lin
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Best Point Guard in the NBA?  (Read 2758 times)

rayallen0

Best Point Guard in the NBA?
« on: February 12, 2012, 01:07:41 AM »
Probs the most stacked position in the NBA right now. I'm going with Rose.

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Best Point Guard in the NBA?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2012, 01:11:55 AM »
mario chalmers easily

rayallen0

« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2012, 01:15:50 AM »
mario chalmers easily
lol was just naming random points off the top of my head.

suspicious how a vote for Rondo went in....

and wtf i was at -90 and now -92...who is negging me all passive aggressively 

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2012, 01:20:34 AM »
i dunno but heres a +1

some mfers on this site neg rep like crazy

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2012, 01:22:59 AM »
lol@all those names

best pg is deron williams...he's not playin motivated ball as of now, though

rayallen0

« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2012, 01:23:54 AM »
haha thanks. Idc but just weird how my karma always goes up like up 4 in the morning then back down 4 at night every day. I have been in this range for so long.

lol its funny cuz i literally haven't gotten into an e-beef or argument on here in weeks...maybe midwestryder cuz i insulted nelly again...but he is illiterate i doubt he know's what Karma means.

I'm pretty sure Lin is the greatest basketball player ever to exist in history. EVER.

rayallen0

« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2012, 01:28:09 AM »
lol@all those names

We all know Andre Miller should be in this discussion  8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2012, 01:30:00 AM »
i was a -22 a day ago

some weirdo with multiple accounts must have a hard on for me or something

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2012, 01:51:03 AM »
DJ Augistin.

rayallen0

« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2012, 02:09:48 AM »
You guys think Augustin will develop into the great point he was drafted to be? Don't think the bobcats drafting Walker was a good sign for his future there.

Sccit

« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2012, 02:59:49 AM »
You guys think Augustin will develop into the great point he was drafted to be? Don't think the bobcats drafting Walker was a good sign for his future there.

Augustin doesn't have great point guard skills....he's a good shooter and he fits in with the new wave of score-first point guards, but he aint a top-tier point guard. btw, he was drafted with the 9th overall pick...not really grounds to expect greatness in the first place.

rayallen0

« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2012, 03:01:28 AM »

Augustin doesn't have great point guard skills....he's a good shooter and he fits in with the new wave of score-first point guards, but he aint a top-tier point guard. btw, he was drafted with the 9th overall pick...not really grounds to expect greatness in the first place.
I'd give a top 10 pick high expectations. Great was def not the right word.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2012, 06:01:31 AM »
Not an easy question , it really depends on what your team needs and its roster... that's why I'm not comfortable to rank traditional PGs and scorer PGs together ... You can't say Rose is clearly a better PG than CP3 or vice-versa since there aren't the same style of player

Teams like the Bulls/Thunder need a Rose or Westbrook to put 20+ points on the board when the Clippers or Celtics big 3 (in their prime) don't .

On another note , the most underrated PG in the league for years has been Tony Parker

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 06:50:39 AM »
On another note , the most underrated PG in the league for years has been Tony Parker

He's a former All-Star, current All-Star and Finals MVP... not too shabby... but he doesn't have the celebrity status that some guys have. Part of that is due to being not American, not being a sick dunker and playing for the Spurs I guess.

My favorite PG is Deron Williams, if motivated and in the right system, surrounded by the right players. It used to be Chris Paul, but his knee problems took a bit of him. He's still great, but that marginal drop is enough to put Williams ahead of him cause he was never that much behind him. Rose is dope too, but not really my type of PG. Maybe he could be when surrounded by some better scorers/players. But I'm not a fan of the inefficiency of scoring 20 points on 38% shooting instead of passing it to a nigga who is shooting 60%. Part of that is due to the players he has on the team, of course.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2012, 07:01:43 AM »

He's a former All-Star, current All-Star and Finals MVP... not too shabby... but he doesn't have the celebrity status that some guys have. Part of that is due to being not American, not being a sick dunker and playing for the Spurs I guess.

My favorite PG is Deron Williams, if motivated and in the right system, surrounded by the right players. It used to be Chris Paul, but his knee problems took a bit of him. He's still great, but that marginal drop is enough to put Williams ahead of him cause he was never that much behind him. Rose is dope too, but not really my type of PG. Maybe he could be when surrounded by some better scorers/players. But I'm not a fan of the inefficiency of scoring 20 points on 38% shooting instead of passing it to a nigga who is shooting 60%. Part of that is due to the players he has on the team, of course.

yeah I like Deron game too (though he could try more on D imo) ... and he's always shitting on CP3 when he plays against him .

He might be a Mav so I guess you'll like him even more  :laugh: