0 (0%)
Chalmers
0 (0%)
Miller
0 (0%)
Lin
1 (6.7%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Author Topic: Best Point Guard in the NBA?  (Read 2755 times)

Sccit

Re: Best Point Guard in the NBA?
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2012, 12:59:10 PM »
Westbrook is a beast... Duno how any1 can deny that.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2012, 04:44:02 PM »
kevin durant = best seattle sonic ever

21 PPG 4 rebounds 2 assists on the worst (not exaggerating) Sonics team in their 41 year history. The rest of his stats belongs to the Blunder.

its kinda like how michael jordan is the best wizard player ever

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2012, 05:13:19 PM »
Sam Perkins > any other Seattle player ever
Kendrick Perkins > Sam Perkins.

I may of smoked an eight within the last 30 minutes but I'm pretty sure that is correct

Nah, Perk could play, NIK is an idiot for that though. Robert Swift is the greatest Sonic of all time.

LOL...funny thing about Swift, I remember Big Jake of this board saying he used to play with him up in Bakersfield prior to getting drafted, and he claimed that he sucked and would flop hard....boy, was he ever right.

LOL, that's some shit. Weird though, cause I know he was an All American, I wouldn't have guessed that he sucked in high school. Regardless, I remember being pissed off at the pick, I wanted Josh Smith. In retrospect besides Smith we also skipped out on Al Jefferson, JR Smith, and a number of other guys that lasted more than 3 years in the league (the fuckin goon couldn't even last in the D-League)  :grumpy: one of the many reasons OKC now has a basketball team.

Sccit

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2012, 05:30:15 PM »
LOL....i found it:

shit if this dude can make it to the NBA anyone can, i know this dude and i have played with and against him many times, if he makes it big he's going to be a crybaby  if he's not on a winning team...the first HS he went to  he left because they lost a bunch so hewent to BHS. i don't know why he was an all american, there were kids from Garces , West, and my school East who balled better than him. Dude's a nice guy and everything but  overrated.

rayallen0

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2012, 05:52:51 PM »
Westbrook is a beast... Duno how any1 can deny that.
Westbrook is a beast but his youth and unwillingness to play #2 shows alot. but not many points i would rather have. especially at his age. dude is gonna be one of the greats.

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2012, 06:11:08 PM »
LOL....i found it:

shit if this dude can make it to the NBA anyone can, i know this dude and i have played with and against him many times, if he makes it big he's going to be a crybaby  if he's not on a winning team...the first HS he went to  he left because they lost a bunch so hewent to BHS. i don't know why he was an all american, there were kids from Garces , West, and my school East who balled better than him. Dude's a nice guy and everything but  overrated.

Wow, Don Jacob was smarter than Sonics management. Everyone in upper management from the mid 90's (who inherited Kemp and Peyton) to up until Presti took over should shoot themselves.

rayallen0

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2012, 06:16:15 PM »

I may of smoked an eight within the last 30 minutes but I'm pretty sure that is correct

Nah, Perk could play, NIK is an idiot for that though. Robert Swift is the greatest Sonic of all time.

LOL...funny thing about Swift, I remember Big Jake of this board saying he used to play with him up in Bakersfield prior to getting drafted, and he claimed that he sucked and would flop hard....boy, was he ever right.

LOL, that's some shit. Weird though, cause I know he was an All American, I wouldn't have guessed that he sucked in high school. Regardless, I remember being pissed off at the pick, I wanted Josh Smith. In retrospect besides Smith we also skipped out on Al Jefferson, JR Smith, and a number of other guys that lasted more than 3 years in the league (the fuckin goon couldn't even last in the D-League)  :grumpy: one of the many reasons OKC now has a basketball team.
dont forget Humphries, Wright, Nelson, Allen, Martin, Varejao & Ariza

just like taking sene over Redick, Brewer, Rondo, Lowry, Gibson or Milsap

in the draft we took Petro in we took him over Lee, Bass, Ellis, Williams, Johnson & Gortat

TheRemedy360Ressurection

« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2012, 06:18:00 PM »

dont forget Humphries, Wright, Nelson, Allen, Martin, Varejao & Ariza

just like taking sene over Redick, Brewer, Rondo, Lowry, Gibson or Milsap

in the draft we took Petro in we took him over Lee, Bass, Ellis, Williams, Johnson & Gortat

Yup, I've gone through the scenarios all too many times, shit's fucked up (see above post).

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2012, 01:17:15 PM »
as a kings fan ive been really happy with how Isiaiah Thomas is playing. hes not close to the top guy or anything, but man he is solid as can be offensivly and defensivly, especially being the 60th pick

The Best of 3 Worlds

rayallen0

« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2012, 01:24:54 PM »
as a kings fan ive been really happy with how Isiaiah Thomas is playing. hes not close to the top guy or anything, but man he is solid as can be offensivly and defensivly, especially being the 60th pick

was so fucking awesome watching him play at UW last year. dudes a beast you guys got a steal at the last pick of the draft.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2012, 01:30:23 PM »
how is it not Rondo

Sccit

« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2012, 07:20:41 PM »
Isaiah Thomas definitely been ballin

rayallen0

« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2012, 07:25:59 PM »
how is it not Rondo
? you are acting like Rondo is on Howards level. Points are the most stacked position in the NBA. their is like 6 points that you could argue for being best (Deron, rose, paul, rondo, westbrook or Parker)