4 (33.3%)
Jackson
0 (0%)
Ginobili
0 (0%)
Thorton
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Best Shooting Guard in the NBA?  (Read 2670 times)

Sccit

Re: Best Shooting Guard in the NBA?
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2012, 03:53:24 PM »
lmfao@lebron for dpoy

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2012, 03:59:41 PM »
lmfao@lebron for dpoy

Right. Because the best defensive player on the indisputably best defensive team in the NBA isn't worthy of such an award. ::)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2012, 07:43:37 PM »
Yea... Because LeBron has added so much to his game since 09.....

smh, again

he's getting over 8 rebounds a game this year....as a small forward who gets 7 dimes a game

Sccit

« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2012, 08:39:52 PM »
Yea... Because LeBron has added so much to his game since 09.....

smh, again

he's getting over 8 rebounds a game this year....as a small forward who gets 7 dimes a game

yea...and he was also getting 8 rebounds and 7 assists in 2007. like i said, no growth.

rayallen0

« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2012, 08:44:10 PM »
his 3 pointer has regressed but his defense has immensely improved as seen in the Chicago series last year. anybody who thinks Lebron isn't a good defensive player is a pure hater. Lebron also seems less scared of taking the final shot and was clutch through most of the playoffs but during the finals he regressed horribly and most definitely will need to fix that to be considered a great.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2012, 08:44:26 PM »
are u expecting him to average a triple double?  ???

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2012, 08:58:55 PM »
his 3 pointer has regressed but his defense has immensely improved as seen in the Chicago series last year. anybody who thinks Lebron isn't a good defensive player is a pure hater. Lebron also seems less scared of taking the final shot and was clutch through most of the playoffs but during the finals he regressed horribly and most definitely will need to fix that to be considered a great.

Cleveland was the best defensive team in the league in '09...Miami plays great team defense, but i wouldn't necessarily call lebon a great 1-on-1 defender. he did improve his defense a few years back, because it used to be horrible. but still, people been discussing durant vs. lebron for a minute now, and that shit aint going anywhere. it's a legit topic. the fact that cham is acting otherwise just goes to show how much he really jerks it to his lebron posters.

rayallen0

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2012, 09:05:26 PM »
the only guy to shut down last years mvp...not sure how that isn't good 1v1 defense?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2012, 09:29:42 PM »
the only guy to shut down last years mvp...not sure how that isn't good 1v1 defense?

Yeah, Rose was shut down in every 4th quarter of that series.

But na, it's LeBron playing defense so automatically in NIK's book, Rose has to go 0-21 shooting or else it's a "fail".

& yes Hack, are you kidding me? LeBrick has been averaging 8 rebounds & 7 assists for years now, ain't it time for him to start averaging 36, 14 & 12, like every other superstar in the league?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2012, 09:46:12 PM »
NIK

schedule a fight vs Tanner, hes in LA

Sccit

« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2012, 09:46:32 PM »
way to veer away from the main point....the argument was whether there's a discussion for durant vs. lebron, and there clearly is. then, when i posted up links from last year, u said it was outdated. then, when i said that lebron hasn't improved any aspects of his game from back then, u say "what is lebron supposed to do? average a triple-double?"...that wasnt my point, dumbfuck. point is that lebron doesnt work on his game in the offseason and has been the same player for a long time now. if there was a durant vs. lebron debate a year ago, there still is now.......now go get ur last word in so u can feel less gay:

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2012, 09:48:20 PM »
way to veer away from the main point....the argument was whether there's a discussion for durant vs. lebron, and there clearly is. then, when i posted up links from last year, u said it was outdated. then, when i said that lebron hasn't improved any aspects of his game from back then, u say "what is lebron supposed to do? average a triple-double?"...that wasnt my point, dumbfuck. point is that lebron doesnt work on his game in the offseason and has been the same player for a long time now. if there was a durant vs. lebron debate a year ago, there still is now.......now go get ur last word in so u can feel less gay:

too pussy to fight 5'9 tanner who called you out??

for shame.

Sccit

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2012, 09:53:54 PM »

show me where he called me out to fight.....

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2012, 09:54:40 PM »

show me where he called me out to fight.....

nice to see you keep a 5 year old photo of me on hand :)

here you go:

Elior, question, how many people do you even know from a "hood"? Lol. I don't really think you have the right to speak on anyone here, pal. Your guy Sam was cool, Roccy's cool, but dude - you're a fucking bitch. Simple as that, it's a shame that Natalie has to deal with your shit. You're a grown fucking man and you're still on here talking about credibility and shit. Just go fucking meet Bundy so he can beat the shit out of you and take it like a fucking man. If you can't do that, I'll fucking fight you myself on your grounds, just pay for the plane ticket and I'm out there. I think it'd be funny to watch an alleged queer beat the shit out of you.

P.S. Don't make me call your mom.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2012, 10:28:02 PM »
dodging the thread now?