0 (0%)
Anthony
0 (0%)
Gallinari
0 (0%)
Wallace
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Author Topic: Best Small Forward in the NBA?  (Read 1910 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Best Small Forward in the NBA?
« Reply #45 on: February 16, 2012, 06:28:43 PM »
most adults i know aren't weed dealing horrorcore rappers though  ???

lmao you are giving him too much credit..hes a WANNA-BEE horrorcore rapper.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #46 on: February 16, 2012, 08:19:50 PM »
See, what NIK fails to understand about his "last word" theory is a few things.

1. That's only on the internet. In the actual real world, that everyone but you goes to when not on this site, when you get the last word in, you're usually right. You're a big fighter though, aren't you? Calling people out left & right. Same concept, last big punch is the winner, no? C'mon.

2. You're beyond guilty of that times a million. You would have stopped responding to me a LONG time ago, if you didn't want to get the last word in.

3. SMH @ you trying to explain "adult life" to Rayray, when you still live with your parents & are a spoiled brat. My thirteen year old cousins are more "adult-like" than you, kid lmao.

...But it's not like the argument was about LeBron & Durant or anything...

Sccit

« Reply #47 on: February 16, 2012, 10:52:50 PM »
when you get the last word in, you're usually right.

lmao

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: February 17, 2012, 12:41:56 PM »

lmao

Are you questioning that logic? Think about it. If I try to "get the last word in" & I'm wrong, you'd respond telling me why I'm wrong. Then if I can't respond to that, it's because you're right.

See, you go against common sense if it means you're arguing with me.

rayallen0

« Reply #49 on: February 17, 2012, 05:44:13 PM »

lmao

Are you questioning that logic? Think about it. If I try to "get the last word in" & I'm wrong, you'd respond telling me why I'm wrong. Then if I can't respond to that, it's because you're right.

not really. 90% of the time the last word is Fuck You or You're gay or you're stupid. And you just don't respond because its obvious you won. or you just stop because you both arent ever going to change your minds like right here for example.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 17, 2012, 07:16:27 PM »

if u think there's a problem with someone pickin durant over lebron, slap urself.

Sccit

« Reply #51 on: February 17, 2012, 09:23:33 PM »

lmao

not really. 90% of the time the last word is Fuck You or You're gay or you're stupid. And you just don't respond because its obvious you won. or you just stop because you both arent ever going to change your minds like right here for example.

the kid is seriously up for a whole lot if he tries facing the real world with this mentality.

cham, if i was as much of a faggot as u are, i could go back-n-forth with u for 50+ pages...what dont u get bout that, gayboy?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: February 18, 2012, 03:46:50 PM »

lmao

Well, I'm speaking for myself & people with a little sense. I can't speak for NIK & his fourteen year old mindset.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #53 on: February 18, 2012, 08:45:31 PM »
hey NIK why don't you fight Tanner?  he's in LA right now

Sccit

« Reply #54 on: February 18, 2012, 09:02:53 PM »
hey NIK why don't you fight Tanner?  he's in LA right now

why would i fight tanner, retard? he has no problem with me and apologized to me for talkin shit in the past...i rather fight u, but u live in maine and are too much of a fuckin pussy to ever come out west.

rayallen0

« Reply #55 on: February 18, 2012, 09:07:04 PM »
well it does sound pretty sure fire that if he flies over there you are going to give him the money and a 1v1 fight and not just jump him on the basketball court in california where he knows nobody. sounds like a pretty obvious thing to do.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #56 on: February 18, 2012, 09:22:31 PM »
well it does sound pretty sure fire that if he flies over there you are going to give him the money and a 1v1 fight and not just jump him on the basketball court in california where he knows nobody. sounds like a pretty obvious thing to do.

tanner called him out first, NIK needs to defend his manhood while he's still in town

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: February 18, 2012, 09:25:56 PM »
Yeah, Hack. You're a pussy for not traveling 3,000 miles to meet up with some anorexic faggot & play a game of H.O.R.S.E.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #58 on: February 18, 2012, 09:34:56 PM »
Yeah, Hack. You're a pussy for not traveling 3,000 miles to meet up with some anorexic faggot & play a game of H.O.R.S.E.

and Kmacc is a pussy for not coming out here to fight me!  lol

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2012, 01:01:55 PM »

he didnt fly, he drove 12 + hours there and back

i dont know which one is more pathetic, driving 12+ hours or going through TSA and spending 100-200 dollars for a round trip ticket

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.