Author Topic: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....  (Read 4706 times)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
Re: Statistically 80% of males will recognize this place....
« Reply #75 on: March 04, 2012, 07:06:23 PM »
the whole wigger thing is lame as fuck.....like, black peeps typically don't even call people wiggers. it's usually white geeks who hate rap labeling people who aren't total squares "wiggers". will b might be a funny guy, and k-macc might be a major nutrider, but i've never really seen any true wiggerdom coming from their side.

In the UK people like this get called wiggers.

And that doesn't even have any logic to it. Just the same as white trash/trailer trash.

But yeah, u got people like Mike calling me a wigger coz he's from Eastern Europe, white, and loves DPG....so typically he's the guy who would get labelled as a wigger by people who know him in real life.

I think all white hip hop heads have a inbuilt fear of being laughed at, called a wigger whatever so they 'reclamed' the word....just like blacks did with the 'N' word in days of old :D

speak for your self i couldn't give a fuck what any cunt thinks.. why the fuck should i.. some hatchback v neck short wearing white douch sees me and thinks im a wigger.. lol.. ok. who gives a fuck