Author Topic: Crooked I dropping mixtape soon (feat. Soopafly/Ras Kass/Slaughterhouse...)  (Read 906 times)

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Crooked I dropping mixtape soon (feat. Soopafly/Ras Kass/Slaughterhouse...)
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2012, 04:26:08 PM »
funny cuz Crook and Snoop were both on that song with Mr Dogg a year ago

ur telling me Mr Dogg can afford a snoop verse and crook cant?  lmao

u fail @ trolling, next time be more logical crackdog

i remember that song. "fucc wit cuzz" right?

the snoop-verse isnt legit, just an acapella-recycle

wit that bein said, if Crook reached out to Snoop, im sure Snoop would lace him, no charge
he gave Bo Roc (Dove Shack) a verse for free

Crook also has dis songs aimed at Snoop, there is no way snoop would do a song with crook at this point.  "How you going to dis a long beach brother when you aint't from here cuz"
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2012, 04:27:49 PM »
one of the soundest certainities in the rap game is Crooked I will never drop a full length solo album. Why? one of the greatest mysteries known to the West coast rap scene

it's not a mystery dude,    if the record company doesn't like you then all you got is street albums(mixtapes)

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2012, 04:37:55 PM »
one of the soundest certainities in the rap game is Crooked I will never drop a full length solo album. Why? one of the greatest mysteries known to the West coast rap scene

it's not a mystery dude,    if the record company doesn't like you then all you got is street albums(mixtapes)

he has his own record label  :-[

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2012, 05:32:16 PM »

:laugh:

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2012, 07:44:25 PM »

His record label is the trunk of his car

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #50 on: February 18, 2012, 07:52:51 PM »

His record label is the trunk of his car

thats what it feels like to us fans

but hey, dude gave me 15 CD's worth of free music with top notch raps so who can complain  8)