Author Topic: This is the number to a  (Read 130 times)

Blasphemy (A)

This is the number to a
« on: February 26, 2012, 10:35:12 PM »
This is the number to a DPG Record affiliate, whos taking questions right now for a interview he's going to be doing soon. It's a line only his closes peoples knows, so if you get a personal machine, just leave a message with a max of 5 questions. PS: This guy got beat up by southsider, so saying anything bad bout em, and you're more likely to get your question picked. If you leave personal information, he'll just delete you cause he considers that dick riding. So don't do it. If he ask for it, don't cause that guy will just post it all over the internet, cause hes fucked up like that, too much pcp when he was younger.

(818)749-2440 -

You gotta get them questions in, cause the interview is going to be March 1st, and is going to be released on a blog (I'll post a link to it later).

I'm only doing this cause he said he was having trouble figuring out what the people wanted to know.

Also let me know if you called, PM or post with questions that you might think of after you called, and I'll relay them to him

« Last Edit: February 26, 2012, 10:57:48 PM by Blasphemy (A) »