Author Topic: How to convert mkv video to popular video formats  (Read 115 times)

bookerfree

• Lil Geezy
How to convert mkv video to popular video formats
« on: February 26, 2012, 05:59:25 PM »
Recently, I downloaded some MKV movies, but I can not view it on my devices. I have an iPad and PS3. So I think I need to change my MKV movies to the compatible video of iPad and PS3. Now I solved my problem, I use MKV Converter, which can convert my MKV videos to all the popular video formats so I can enjoy it with my iPad and PS3.

And the Best MKV Converter Review shows you four MKV Converters, the site author recommend Aiseesoft MKV Converter for Windows users, Aiseesoft MKV Converter for Mac for Mac users.

Step by step guide for how to convert mkv video files to popular video formats

Step 1: Free download Aiseesoft MKV Converter, install and run the software. And you will see the friendly interface:

Step 2: Click Add File button to import your MKV files.

Step 3: Click Effect, Trim, Crop to edit output video file.
Tips: Effect is used to adjust video Brightness, Contrast, Saturation; Trim can edit the start and end time of the output video; Crop function can adjust video aspect ratio.

Step 4: Choose your ideal output format from Profile list and click Browse… button to set destination folder to save the converted MKV file.

Step 5: After setting all parameters, press Start button to start MKV to video conversion.

Just free download it and have a try. You can enjoy your MKV video files on any devices anytime and anywhere.

Hood Crawler

• 'G'
Re: How to convert mkv video to popular video formats
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2012, 09:20:44 PM »
Good to know!