Author Topic: Daz Is Mad  (Read 1058 times)

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Re: Daz Is Mad
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2012, 10:29:34 AM »
Daz is a wannabe. 40 year old, old man still running around trying to play the "hard man" act to impress little 15 year old girls

I laughed hard when his right hand man had purchased a few fog machines on ebay, weeks before Daz put out all those videos of him in a 'smoke filled' room blazing up. That right there revealed the legitimacy of Daz's whole character for people who didn't know before.

He was also soley responsible for the bullying of white engineers, and bringing more immature wannabe's into the studio picking on frail helpless operators and other employee's within the studio to feed their ego, and make them feel like big men, which was a factor in Dre leaving, and another reason why he and Daz never got on

geez . where did u get the info on the fog machines LOL

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2012, 10:59:01 AM »
LMAO Send a copy of that PM to Jayos People, and watch em go at it.

LMAO
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2012, 11:02:50 AM »
Daz is a wannabe. 40 year old, old man still running around trying to play the "hard man" act to impress little 15 year old girls

I laughed hard when his right hand man had purchased a few fog machines on ebay, weeks before Daz put out all those videos of him in a 'smoke filled' room blazing up. That right there revealed the legitimacy of Daz's whole character for people who didn't know before.

He was also soley responsible for the bullying of white engineers, and bringing more immature wannabe's into the studio picking on frail helpless operators and other employee's within the studio to feed their ego, and make them feel like big men, which was a factor in Dre leaving, and another reason why he and Daz never got on
i remember dre recounting an incident about an engineer being beat for rewinding the tape too far. and suge didn't stop it ?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2012, 11:04:26 AM by Blue Magic »
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2012, 11:15:32 AM »

geez . where did u get the info on the fog machines LOL
lol,i remember that video.

yup, pretty sure it was a fog-machine stimulating a cloud of weed-smoke in the bkground

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #19 on: March 01, 2012, 11:28:48 AM »

real spit! him getting punked by all these people is nothing more than karma

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: March 01, 2012, 11:51:31 AM »
ROFL @ Daz' twitter pics  :D :D :D :D

hahahahaha jayo would fuck daz up

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Ghost Drebin

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: March 01, 2012, 12:54:09 PM »

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #22 on: March 01, 2012, 01:33:05 PM »
LMAO @ beetlejuice  :D :D

Man, I trolled like 50 celebrities that night and Daz was the only one to reply to me  :D

The Troll

• Lil Geezy
  • Feed the troll
« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2012, 02:01:54 PM »
LMAO @ beetlejuice  :D :D

Man, I trolled like 50 celebrities that night and Daz was the only one to reply to me  :D

ROFL!!

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #24 on: March 01, 2012, 07:37:52 PM »
Daz has to be the most mentally challenged rapper I've seen.  :laugh:

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #25 on: March 01, 2012, 10:23:49 PM »

I remember Dre telling this story...

...but I don't believe it was Daz.  Daz is a legend, and ya'll shouldn't be speaking on legends like this.  This thread is bullshit!   Daz is one of the best that ever did it.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #26 on: March 01, 2012, 10:26:39 PM »

...but I don't believe it was Daz.  Daz is a legend, and ya'll shouldn't be speaking on legends like this.  This thread is bullshit!   Daz is one of the best that ever did it.

Smokin Briccz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2012, 10:26:56 PM »
Daz is a legend, and ya'll shouldn't be speaking on legends like this.  This thread is bullshit!   Daz is one of the best that ever did it.

Tutlock

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #28 on: March 02, 2012, 01:16:36 AM »

Daz doesn´t give a fuck about his fans, he´s stated that many times so no use defending him . and the story sounds believable , that´s exactly how daz is, a bully.

he´s been involved in some legendary albums but that alone doesn´t make him a legend . the  word gets tossed around too easily . A veteran maybe but a legend, hell no .

V2DHeart

« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 04:59:02 AM »
It's true. He also put his hands on a female too. Don't get it wrong, it wasn't all Daz, but he did bring in the bulk of the idiots. You see Daz's problem is that he never really grew up. He thinks people were, and still are impressed by his immature antics. You can see evidence of this today. Just like a school bully back then. Not the toughest of his group by a long shot, but the little loud mouth fronting guy in the group, the one to run up and kick someone in the back of the leg, or hold out his foot to trip someone up while walking past. He was that guy

For the hard man Daz is though. He would stay in his hotel room when Tha Row would go out, while they were out performing Chronic 2000 songs, all because he was a bit weiry of the area they were at. He's a bif of a coward, despite what you all would believe

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/JWTNFUWa1PM</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/eE_ov9cPKxE</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/53dftjKPTvU</a>