Author Topic: Michael Jackson Programme  (Read 1120 times)

bez

Re:Michael Jackson Programme
« Reply #45 on: February 07, 2003, 10:20:25 AM »
Oh, and as for his apperance: really, who cares?  You saw all the women fainting and running after the van, and that chick collapsing in the parking deck whispering "I got a hugggggg".  Come on.  Apparently he don't look THAT damn bad, he's got 10 million women chasing him everywhere.  

And I couldent of said that better either.  I look at Micheal and see nothing but a legend and a great guy, I am sure all of the millions of women after him think that to.

If he wants to cover his childrens faces up to protect them from getting their pics taken and shit and having there faces across every newspaper in the world then I am all for it.  Not exactly like the wern't having a good time in the masks anyways.  They loved it.  The interview was a discrace IMO, they followed him for 8 month, 8 whole month and they picked an hours worth of footage out that basically clowned his belif's, his life and the way he acts.  It was a shambles.

Trauma-san

« Reply #46 on: February 07, 2003, 10:42:34 AM »
^^ Yeah, I wish I knew him, I agree with a lot of his philosophies, I'd love to see what he thought about other stuff.  

The press is horrible, yall, LOL.  God, they've gotten so negative.  I think most of the people who saw it, though, all got out of it that there's nothing wrong with him, a lotta people are kinda queasy about the 12 year old thing, but other than that, most people feel sympathetic towards him and think he's a good guy.  

That Bashir guy is a prick, on the real.  After all that, he was on nightline last night trashing michael up and down, saying he doesn't get it, blah blah blah all this stuff about him.

Like you said about the tree, Mike was like "As a hobby" almost like "bitch, you know what I meant".  

Then he kept going on about his appearance, and even if he's lying (I believe him 100%), who cares? I mean, is it that big of a deal? Who cares what he looks like.  If you think he's ugly, what does it matter? I think a lot of people are ugly, I still talk to them, LOL.  I think Dr. Phil is ugly, but I still think he's a good talk show host.  I think Dr. Dre's ugly, but I still listen to his music.  Personally, I didn't think Mike looked that bad at all last night, his nose looks weird as hell, but the rest of him just looks like some white guy.  He's constantly smiling and laughing and having a good time, why be a dick about what his nose looks like? I think if you saw the show, you can agree he's a vivid person, running around, strutting through las vegas with his kids, climbing trees, laughing, driving go-carts, his personality comes through on tape, where it doesn't in pictures, it's easy to see why people like being around him.   He's a good guy

Then, they said he lied about the woman who's blankets mother, and changed his story.  No he didn't! The guy asked him if he had a relationship with her, and he said 'yes', then later on said she was a surrogate mother.  What is a relationship? She's the mom of his kids, so that's their relationship, even if he'll never see her again.  Why they wanna try and trip him up in everything he says is beyond me.

They act like he didn't know what the guy was getting at when he was talking about the 12 year old.  Mike knew exactly what the guy was saying, but he don't care, he's trying to make a point that there's a difference between love and sex.  He shouldn't have to explain himself, that's why he said "Yeah, I slept on the floor, but I"ve slept in the bed with a lot of children".  He brought up the fact that he's slept with kids actually in the bed, it's like he's saying "there's nothing wrong with this, no matter what yall want to think" and just telling them everything they so desperately want to accuse him of, but can't find anything wrong with it.  

BTW, the district attorney who was investigating mike's accusations back then, was asked yesterday about it, and I think this sums it up right heah... remember, Mike hates this guy, and even made a song where the hook goes "Tom Sneddon is  a cold man".  

""Sleeping in bed with a kid is not a crime, that I know of...
It's a media circus and I'm not going to be part of it,"...

Trauma-san

« Reply #47 on: February 07, 2003, 10:47:04 AM »
From Britian's GMTV breakfast show:

"He is a really wonderful, loving, caring man. He has not been portrayed as he really is, and it really pisses me off.

There could be no other person that could be a better father. And I resent anyone making allegations that he is not a proper parent. No one has ever read more about parenting, no one has ever practised the art of parenting... you know, parenting is an art. You earn the title of parent. Because you give birth, because you impregnate someone, that does not give you thre title of mother or father.

My kids don't call me 'mom' becuase I don't want them to. I am their mom, but they are Michael's. I had them because I wanted him to be a father. I believe there are people who are meant to be parents, and he is one of them. He is such a fabulous man and has always been there for me. Always - from the day I met him.

I could do something for him and this is what I wanted to do. And people don't understand that. They want a traditional... they have this notion of 'beaver cleaver'. That wasn't reality in the 50s and that's not reality in the 21st century.

We have a non-traditional family, and if it makes people uncomfortable, then it's a shame that they are not more open minded. We are a family unit because I will always be there for the children. People say "I can't believe she left her children." I did not 'leave' my children! They are with their father, where they are supposed to be. I didn't want to be a mother. "

- Debbie Rowe, Michael Jackson's ex-wife and mother of his first two children

Trauma-san

« Reply #48 on: February 07, 2003, 10:48:18 AM »
Michael Jackson's Statement
06 February 2003
Statement regarding "Living With Michael Jackson"

The following statement has been issued on behalf of Michael Jackson and MJJ Productions Inc:

Michael is devastated and feels utterly betrayed by the British television programme, ‘Living with Michael Jackson’, presented by Martin Bashir and broadcast in the UK on Monday 3rd February 2003, which he regards as a gross distortion of the truth and a tawdry attempt to misrepresent his life and his abilities as a father.

In a number of crucial respects Michael is concerned that Martin Bashir and Granada Television have broken the trust he placed in them. In particular, he felt he had obtained their assurance that his children would not be featured in any way in the broadcast programme. Michael repeatedly asked Bashir to stop filming his children, and was promised by him that the footage of his children would be taken out in the final edit but, Bashir said, shooting should not be stopped because “it would break the continuity of filming”.

Michael is deeply upset that the programme sensationally sets out to use two or three pieces of footage giving a wholly distorted picture of his behaviour and conduct as a father. Michael feels particularly devastated that he has been treated so badly by Martin Bashir, whom he let into the Jackson family home on a number of occasions over eight months, in the belief that Bashir wished to make a genuine documentary of his life. Michael believes that what was eventually broadcast was a salacious ratings chaser, designed to celebrate Martin Bashir and which was indifferent to the effect on Michael personally, his family and his close friends.
Michael originally consented to grant Bashir extended access to the Neverland Valley Ranch, his family and Michael himself, because he wanted to give the world a faithful representation of the truth about his life. Michael believes that the programme Bashir has produced is a travesty of the truth.

Michael would never have consented to participating in this film if he had been aware of how Bashir was going to portray him. Michael believes that this programme was intentionally produced and edited with a view to broadcasting sensationalized innuendo.

Michael feels deeply angry that the programme could have led viewers to conclude that he abuses children in any way. Michael Jackson has never, and would never, treat a child inappropriately or expose them to any harm and totally refutes any suggestions to the contrary. Michael would never betray the trust that a child, or their parents, might place in him.

Michael was today moved to make the following personal statement:

“I trusted Martin Bashir to come into my life and that of my family because I wanted the truth to be told. Martin Bashir, persuaded me to trust him that his would be an honest and fair portrayal of my life and told me that he was “the man that turned Diana’s life around” (referring to the late Diana, Princess of Wales). I am heartbroken that someone whom I treated as a friend could stoop so low.

“Today I feel more betrayed than perhaps ever before; that someone, who had got to know my children, my staff and me, whom I let into my heart and told the truth, could then sacrifice the trust I placed in him and produce this terrible and unfair programme.

“It breaks my heart that anyone could truly believe that I would do anything to harm or endanger my children: they are the most important thing in my life.

“Everyone who knows me will know the truth which is that my children come first in my life and that I would never harm any child.

“I also want to thank my fans around the world for the overwhelming number of messages of support that I have received, particularly from Great Britain, where people have e-mailed me and said how appalled they were by the Bashir film. Their love and support has touched me greatly.”

“Living with Michael Jackson” was broadcast on Monday 3rd February 2003 in the United Kingdom on the commercial channel, ITV, and was produced by the Granada Television programme “Tonight”. Granada Television’s ‘investigative journalist’, Martin Bashir, fronted the programme. The programme was viewed by Michael Jackson for first time late on Wednesday 5th February 2003.

A version of the programme was re-broadcast in the Netherlands and in Australia on 4th February and is due to be broadcast in the USA, on ABC, on Thursday 6th February 2003

bez

« Reply #49 on: February 07, 2003, 10:57:59 AM »
Granada/ITV are laughing their socks off at this right now.  They must be raking absolutely raking in the money, at somebody else's expense.  Fuck ITV!

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #50 on: February 07, 2003, 11:05:25 AM »
He didnt say he sleeps in the same bed as children. He said he has dying kids and sick kids stay over at his house but they love him that much that they dont want to stay in the guest rooms.  Lets be honest if you where a kid you would think Micheal is the greatest person in the world.  He likes to have water balloon fights, climb trees, hes got a fair ground in his house, a train ride, hes getting a roller coaster a water park.  I mean this guy would be like meeting your fav actor, singer, hero, best friend, dad, all in one. Hes just a fun loving guy thats trying to give kids a chance to see what life should be like and how life can be fun.  Now I know that if a kid went to jackos house 1 day and they did everything he has to offer them, played around, ate loads food, and generally had a good time, they would definetly want to stay with him in the night because they would want the day to never end and plus the fact that when your a kid not matter how much everybody here deneys it you like to spend night sleeping with people such as your bro/sister, MUm or Dad.  It just makes you feel safe and secure and not alone.

Perfect....post {Prop's}

You should be Mj's spokes person homie.....I'll holler at em'

OnE
Hatesrats 2000Tre

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #51 on: February 07, 2003, 11:09:08 AM »

I know I wasn't the only dude cussin' for M.J. last night...
Danm!!! I know Michael wanted to say "Fuck the world" like a billion times last night.

Don't worry Mike...I said that for you.. ;)

Immortal

« Reply #52 on: February 07, 2003, 11:48:22 AM »
man, me and blade watched some parts of the programme yesterday...that interviewer was a fucking idiot, he was ignoring michael's point of view on sensitive matters, the press is just a piece of bull shit, bastards want to make money by making up fake stories that are completely untrue, thats just fucked up....

Michael is the one of best human beings there ever will be on this earth. He loves children, so that doenst make him a pedophile in anyway, he explained it himself, but the press just kept trying to depict him in a demonic way....thats wrong...hes coool, and hes a billionaire....he deserves more respect than hes getting, i feel sorry for him...how peeps dont wanna understand him....F THE PRESS , MJS THE BEST
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

bez

« Reply #53 on: February 07, 2003, 12:20:42 PM »
F THE PRESS , MJS THE BEST

Alrite lets not start getting corny about it.

lol

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #54 on: February 07, 2003, 12:43:23 PM »
Bashir is an asshole, god damn it woulda been so dope if Mj jus socked dat idiots face.  
M.J was so on point, espically when he got to the thing about how the world needs love, the children need love and they dont get it from their parents, n it makes them do drugs, and goto skool wid guns and crap.  Man that was so REAL.  I can go on, but Trauma and bez said everything, societies fucked up, we live in a kinda society that condems for a guy to hug his father, thats a big reason they cant understand M.J.  And fuck bashir for sayin that crap later that "he doesnt get it" YOU dont get it, hes on a higher level, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #55 on: February 07, 2003, 01:05:49 PM »
just watched the tonight with trevor macdonald programme. More hating on michael jackson from itv, they had a woman on saying the police should arrest him. I c martin basheer is on american tv, well he got all the publicity he wants now. The show looks more and more like it was set up to ruin michael jackson and make martin basheer look like a good intervier.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

verbalassaulta

« Reply #56 on: February 07, 2003, 01:45:42 PM »
i watched it.....and michael jackson is a sick twisted freak and that special just further proves it...if you listened carefully micheal and that kid said they slept in the same bed..then michael tried to change his statement...sorry to all the dumb asses in here but its not normal to be sleeping in the same bed with little boys..he stated he sleeps with other boys too...that sick fuck....and his thing about him having milk and cookies and having a bed time story...was so disturbing...and even other than that....his favorite thing to do is climb trees and have baloon fights!!! what the fuck...he thinks he's peter pan????....than the way he handles his kids...i think he means good with his kids ...but he has no clue...they're gonna end up worse than him..and i HIGHLY doubt those are his kids...how many black people do you know have blond kids regardless of their mother....and his third child....the interviewer even says is white...but the sick fuck michael claims the mother is black...what the fuck...i could go on and on...his whole demeanor is just strange, disturbing, and just flat out wrong....i really hope something can be done about him with children though...he really belongs in wacko home along with all the other crazy people and child malestors....im not even getting into his face  
« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 01:49:00 PM by verbalassaulta »

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #57 on: February 07, 2003, 04:13:29 PM »
he did have kids sleep in his fuckin bed,  he said when macully culkon or how ever u spell his name an his younger brother an sister slept in the same bed,  c'mon michael even went into  detail about how the bed was cramed an shit.  now i believe michaels intention are good but when he says an does shit like that dont ya think its the least big suspect.  an please michael looks disgusting now.  i kno i aint no prized catch but c'mon.  Almost every1 an there mother thinks he is looks beyond ugly.  hell snoop has bitches all over him an he weighs a good 93 pounds.  c'mon think here dont ya think those ladies could of hugged him for other reasons like his music helped them through hard times or maybe jus the fact they touched one of the most famous people of all time.  hundreds of drop dead gourgous woman sleep with hugh hefner,  if he was famous do u think any of these woman would sleep with him c'mon now guys

bez

« Reply #58 on: February 07, 2003, 04:16:53 PM »
i watched it.....and michael jackson is a sick twisted freak and that special just further proves it...if you listened carefully micheal and that kid said they slept in the same bed..then michael tried to change his statement...sorry to all the dumb asses in here but its not normal to be sleeping in the same bed with little boys..he stated he sleeps with other boys too...that sick fuck....and his thing about him having milk and cookies and having a bed time story...was so disturbing...and even other than that....his favorite thing to do is climb trees and have baloon fights!!! what the fuck...he thinks he's peter pan????....than the way he handles his kids...i think he means good with his kids ...but he has no clue...they're gonna end up worse than him..and i HIGHLY doubt those are his kids...how many black people do you know have blond kids regardless of their mother....and his third child....the interviewer even says is white...but the sick fuck michael claims the mother is black...what the fuck...i could go on and on...his whole demeanor is just strange, disturbing, and just flat out wrong....i really hope something can be done about him with children though...he really belongs in wacko home along with all the other crazy people and child malestors....im not even getting into his face  

man really I think your wrong but everyone has their own opinions on him.  Whats wrong with having milk and cookies with the children that he loves and the children that adore him.  He dont think hes peter pan lol, its just a phrase, hes comparing himself to somebody, your a real dumb ass if you think that he really thinks hes Peter Pan. lol

verbalassaulta

« Reply #59 on: February 07, 2003, 06:58:11 PM »
[

Whats wrong with having milk and cookies with the children that he loves and the children that adore him.  

whats wrong with it!!!!  i really hope youre not serious...well the man is 44!!!!!  where you sleeping with other men when you were a young boy...would you want your kids or younger brother in the same bed with this pervert...would any of you know sleep in the same bed with other young boys....hell no....i just dont think he has any clue about a lot of things and soceity in general....and yes i know he thinks he's peter pan...mentally...look at the way he acts...running around playing with a bunch of kids ...just the way he did it...his demeanor...the climbing trees and balloon fight thing...oh and dont forget....he had to pay off people(young boys) who he melasted before...he may have made good music years ago...but anymore his music sucks...and he's a complete perverted child malesting freak....and i find it really strange a lot of peps in here defending an obvious child malestor and dont see anything wrong with the interview......oh how could it be a set up...the guy was just doing normal reporter type things until that little boy came into the picture and was talking about sleeping in the same bed and holding his hand...not to mention all the other bizzare shit that probably went on
« Last Edit: February 07, 2003, 07:00:40 PM by verbalassaulta »