Author Topic: Old Ronnie Ron Interview (Dangerous Records, Fo' Clips, Bangin' on Wax)  (Read 217 times)

awol22222

From the Bangin' on Wax: Greatest Hits booklet. It's removed on the 2010 reissue.

2euce 7even

proped.;)
lol @ my "quote" in yo sig. ;D i was jus kiddin´.

Mista Rosa

That was cool. Props. Wish there was more on Fo'Clips. So Fo'Clips got shot after the release of his album, because it was quite unclear on internet, peeps saying he got shot 2 weeks before the release, others saying 2 weeks after. Do you got more stuff on Fo'Clips Horchatax3 ??
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

awol22222

That was cool. Props. Wish there was more on Fo'Clips. So Fo'Clips got shot after the release of his album, because it was quite unclear on internet, peeps saying he got shot 2 weeks before the release, others saying 2 weeks after. Do you got more stuff on Fo'Clips Horchatax3 ??
No. But there's guy on YouTube claiming to be his brother and he's saying he died 3 years after Just Be Thankful was released.

Mista Rosa

No. But there's guy on YouTube claiming to be his brother and he's saying he died 3 years after Just Be Thankful was released.

Aah sounds weird.. I remember some peeps talking about going to his funeral, and it was around the time his album dropped. Can you get in touch with the guy claiming he's Fo' Clips bro ? I guess Tweedy Bird Loc could clarify that but he ain't that easy to reach!
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 10:54:20 AM by Mista Rosa »
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

bouli77

from what i read on various forums, he got killed around the release of the album by members of his own set. internal beef.