Author Topic: Lakers trade Luke+Kapono+Pick for Sessions+Eyenga & Fisher+Pick for Jordan Hill  (Read 580 times)

Sccit

DAMN....we just got better than we woulda been had the CP3 deal went down!

Sucks losing Fisher, and i wanted Michael Beasley over Jordan Hill, but man, Sessions is gunna be a BEAST. Dude is a GREAT passer and makes our team MUCH better. I also hear that Fisher might be bought out, so he may still re-sign with us. Kinda sad to see the heart n soul of our team go like that, but our team just improved drastically on paper:

PG Ramon Sessions...Steve Blake/Darius Morris
SG Kobe Bryant...Andrew Goudelock/Christian Eyenga
SF Metta World Peace...Matt Barnes/Devin Ebanks
PF Pau Gasol...Troy Murphy/Josh Mcroberts
C Andrew Bynum...Jordan Hill

8)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I don't know what type of whores the Lakers bring to trade partners, but what they "gave up" for Sessions is literally worse than nothing.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Hack Wilson - real

I don't know what type of whores the Lakers bring to trade partners, but what they "gave up" for Sessions is literally worse than nothing.

pretty much

Sccit

LOL...funny thing is, it's Dan Gilbert. The same punkass who had the CP3 deal nixed. and now he made us even better than we woulda been with CP3........dude is after picks, though. they don't need Sessions, considering they're building around Irving. only reason the deal was made was for that 1st rounder, since Cleveland seems to be collecting picks. nice to finally unload Luke's contract, though. 8)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
he Lakers have agreed to send Luke Walton and their own first round pick in 2012 to Cleveland for Ramon Sessions and Christian Eyenga.

The pick is lottery protected and the Lakers also get the right to swap their own pick in 2013 with the Miami pick owned by Cleveland.

rayallen0

Dammit was hoping you would take that faggot Raymond Felton from us.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
The Cavs trade is ridiculous. :laugh: Sucks losing Fisher and not getting Beasley.

Hack Wilson - real

Sucks losing Fisher and not getting Beasley.

UNCEEN

Fish should just retire... even if he gets bought out he can't sign to the Lakers until next season.

Sccit

^naah...isn't it like 30 days or something ala big z with cleveland a few years back.

Sccit

The Cavs trade is ridiculous. :laugh: Sucks losing Fisher and not getting Beasley.

yea...i dunno why we couldn't have made that same deal for Beasley? 1st rd. pick+fisher, since minnesota wanted to unload him...but i think it's cuz they wanted blake AND fisher involved in the deal. hopefully, jordan hill pans out. dudes a lottery pick with some upside, so lets see how it works out.

Dikteta Dax

^naah...isn't it like 30 days or something ala big z with cleveland a few years back.

they changed it with the new bargaining agreement, you have to wait an entire season now.

Sccit

they changed it with the new bargaining agreement, you have to wait an entire season now.

damn...oh well. fish should retire. i think he'd make a good coach.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Not really. Don't forget the Lakers traded Lamar Odom for nothing.

Sccit

Not really. Don't forget the Lakers traded Lamar Odom for nothing.

we wouldnt have pau if the cp3 deal went down...i know u dont watch many games, but the high-low between bynum and gasol has been an integral part of our success this year......sessions-kobe-gasol-bynum > cp3-kobe-bynum